剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
Let's do this!
开始吧
Buttercup, what are you doing?
毛毛 你做什么呀
Rockin' out.
摇滚呀
No, I meant...
不是 我是说...
What are you doing with your hair?!
你对自己的头发 做了什么
I'm growing a righteous floor-length mullet!
我在留黑长直拖地发呀
Just like Thrash did back in the day!
就和以前"激流乐队"主唱一样
Bizness in the front...
前面翘翘的...
month-long par-tay in the back!
后面长长的拖到地上
And all over the house...
头发满屋都是...
Also, it looks like a giant, gross, itchy knot!
而且看着又大又恶心 而且还打结
Sure does, swister!
当然了 小姐妹
I'm not brushing it, trimming it, nor washing it.
我不梳头 也不打理 还不洗头
Look... if you want to grow out your hair,
听着... 如果你想留长发
you have to take care of it!
就必须好好打理
I beg to differ.
恕我不敢苟同
I think nature will take its course.
我觉得顺其自然就好
If any part of my glorious mane becomes damaged,
如果我的荣誉毛发受损了
it will depart my dome in a healthy molt...
它会以健康的方式 脱离我的头顶
just like Bubbles found out
比如轮到泡泡打扫浴室
when it was her turn to clean the bathroom.
她看到的情景一样
The horror...
可怕...
These are exactly the kinds of things you do
就是因为你做这种事情
that cause problems! No!
才会惹来麻烦 才不对
You're exactly the kinds of things that cause problems...
你才是麻烦的根源...
It appears that Buttercup has
很显然 毛毛长了
super lice.
超级头虱
Super lice?!
超级头虱吗
I haven't seen a case this bad since the '80s!
八十年代起 我就没见过 这么严重的病了
The '80s?!
八十年代起吗
Yes, that's what killed the mullet craze!
是的 这个病阻碍了 蓄发热潮呢
Mullet craze?!
蓄发热潮
And if Buttercup went for the full floor-length mullet...
毛毛已经留了拖地长发...
I'm afraid there's little hope...
恐怕希望很渺茫...
Dang it, Utonium.
妈的 尤教授
You should have seen it coming.
你早该意识到呢
What do we do, Professor?
我们该怎么办呀 教授
There's only one thing we can do...
我们只有一个办法
I have to send you girls in.
我得把你们送进去
I've made some modifications
我改装了
to this all-purpose-utility-vehicle.
这辆"全功能汽车"
I've attached a bug bomb to the back.
我把杀虫炸♥弹♥ 夹在了车后面
You'll be shrunk down to the size of the super lice
你们需要缩小到 超级头虱的大小
and fly into Buttercup's hair.
然后飞进毛毛的头发里
From there, go to the base of her cowlick,
到达她翘发处的底部
drop the bomb...
把炸♥弹♥丢下去...
and get out!
然后再出来
And girls, don't forget. They're super lice.
姑娘们 别忘了 那些是超级头虱
That's why I'm sending in superheroes.
所以我才让超级英雄 去完成任务
Be careful. Be focused.
要小心 别分心
Oh, and I packed you
我还给你们带了
some Kangaroo Yum Yums and juice boxes!
一些小零食和果汁
But, don't eat them until later!
但要一会再吃哟
Okay!
好的
Girls! Good luck!
姑娘们 祝你们好运
We're all counting on you.
全靠你们了
Aww... that's so cute!
好可爱呀
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I... I think so...
应该吧...
Good. Let's get the bomb to the cowlick!
很好 我们把炸♥弹♥ 运到翘发处吧
It should be just outside of...
应该就在...
town?
小镇外面
There they are!
她们在这里呢
Our heroes! Whoa!
我们的英雄
Heroes?
英雄
You saved our little town!
你们救了这个小镇
Saved you from who?
从谁手上救了小镇
From the evil queen!
从邪恶女王的手上
Your spaceship landed on her!
你们的飞船 降落在她身上了
She was always terrorizing and berating us
她总是威胁和责骂我们
for being so helpless and cute!
阻止我们扮无助和装可爱
That monster!
她真是恶魔
Stay focused, Bubbles!
专心点 泡泡
We've got a job to do!
我们还有事要做呢
Everybody, let's throw a festival in our heroes' honor!
各位 我们为英雄 办一场荣誉庆典吧
But... but the...
但... 但是...
But we...
但我们...
Okay, Buttercup.
好啦 毛毛
Let's read you a bedtime story:
我给你读则睡前故事吧
"There once was an electron that thought he could
"从前 有一个电子 他以为自己能行
but he wasn't positive"...
但他也不确定"
Well, I have to give it to these super lice:
我必须表扬超级头虱
They did an amazing job colonizing Buttercup's head.
他们在毛毛的头里 建立了很成功的殖民地
Yeah!
是呀
Today was wonderful!
今天超级棒呢
The massages...
我们做了按♥摩♥...
the photo shoot...
拍了照片...
the cool face painting...
还画了炫酷脸部彩绘...
Bubbles, you missed all of those things
泡泡 这些活动你都错过啦
because you didn't pay attention
就因为你没注意
to the schedule they gave us.
他们拿来的时间表
And because of that,
正因如此
they gave me this digital assistant
他们给了我掌上助理
so I never miss important stuff again!
这样我就不会 忘记重要事情啦
Remind me to say hi to Blossom. Now!
提醒我和花花问好 立刻马上
Hi Blossom!
嗨 花花
Bubbles, we have a job to do!
泡泡 我们还有事要做呢
Yeah! We need to get more candy!
是呀 我们得再去 拿点糖果呢
No, they finally left us alone for a minute...
不是的 他们终于放我们独处了....
It's the perfect time to get that bomb,
现在正是好时候 我们得去
head to the cowlick and destroy...
把炸♥弹♥运到翘发处 然后摧毁...
Sorry to interrupt you...
抱歉打扰你们...
Just replacing your candy stash.
我来给你们更换糖果罐啦
Candy!
糖果耶
Look, Blossom! She has a bow like you!
看呀 花花 她的蝴蝶结 和你的一样呢
Yeah, my friends say I'm a Blossom because I like science!
是呀 朋友说我是花花 因为我喜欢科学
And my best friend is totally a Bubbles.
而且我最好的朋友 完全就是泡泡呢
Aww? Mine too!
我也是泡泡呢
Anyway, enjoy the candy!
总之 好好享受糖果啦
What were you saying, Blossom?
你刚说什么 花花
About destroying the town? And all of its inhabitants?
你要摧毁小镇 和这些居民吗
Oh! No...
不是呢...
I wasn't saying...
我没有说...
I was saying it's too late to detonate the bomb now...
我是说 现在太晚啦 不能去引爆♥炸♥弹啦...
I'm sure Buttercup will be fine...
我想毛毛暂时...
for the time being.
会没事的啦
We'll help her after the festival!
庆典结束后 我们就去救她
The one in our honor?
是我们的荣誉庆典吗
Yeah. That one.
是呀 没错
Remind us to help Buttercup after festival in our honor.
提醒我 我们的荣誉庆典结束后 要去拯救毛毛
"All the little electron wanted"
"所有的小电子 都想要
was to leap to the next valence shell,
跳跃过下一个价电子层
but it just couldn't find the energy...
但就是找不到能量"
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表