剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
Professor, what's going on?
教授 什么情况呀
Not now, Bubbles.
别着急 泡泡
Wow! Bliss is our sister?!
布布是我们的姐妹吗
I wish Bliss had told me that when she was imaginary!
真希望还是 幻想朋友时 她能告诉我呢
She was always saying,
她总是告诉我说
"Don't tell the professor I'm here.
"别告诉教授我在这里
I'm his daughter... that makes me your sister."
我是他的女儿... 所以也是你们的姐妹"
But, hey, at least now you all know
但是 至少你们现在知道
I'm not crazy anymore, right?
我没有疯掉啦 对吧
No. But she even has
不对 但就如我所说
a teeny elephant, just like I said!
她真的有头 迷你大象呢
Hi, cutie!
嘿 小可爱
Girls, you need to be careful!
姑娘们 你们要小心
This is a very dangerous situation.
现在的情况非常危险
Okay, back to the matter at hand.
好了 回去做正事了
Professor, who is she?
教授 她是谁呀
No more questions, girls!
不要再问我了 姑娘们
Why didn't you tell us we had a sister?!
你为什么从不说 我们还有姐妹呀
Where did she come from?!
她从哪里来的啊
And why is she locked in that thing?!
为什么要把她 关在里面呀
All right.
好吧
It all started 10 years ago.
这都要从十年前说起
I was locked in a bitter rivalry with Professor Newtronium.
当时我和纽教授 展开了激烈的竞争
She had just completed her work
她刚制♥造♥出了
on creating the perfect little boy.
一个完美的小男孩
He could fly and stuff.
他能飞 还能做很多事
So I set out to create the perfect little girl,
所以我打算制♥造♥ 完美的小女孩
who could fly further... and stuff.
她能飞得更远... 以及更棒
But I accidentally added an extra ingredient
但我不小心 把额外的原料
to the concoction...
加入了混合物中...
Chemical "W"!
就是化学物W
Thus, the perfect little girl was born.
然后 完美小女孩就诞生啦
Wait a minute?! You spilled chemical "X"
等等 你制♥造♥我们的时候
When you made us!
就不小心 打翻了化学物X
You made the same mistake twice?!
同样的错误 你居然犯了两次吗
Eh... 22 times, actually.
事实上... 是二十二次
I also had some difficulty with chemicals "A" Through "V."
化学物A到V 我也都遇到了麻烦
You should really clean that up.
你真的应该 打扫一下了
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Now, back to the story.
好了 说回正题
Her name was Blisstina Francesca Francis Barium Aliza Utonium.
她的名字叫布利斯蒂娜·弗朗西斯卡·弗朗西斯·钡·阿莉扎·尤
But I called her Bliss, for short.
但我叫她布布
Oh, she truly was the perfect little girl.
她真的是完美小女孩呢
Sweet... strong...
甜美... 强壮...
And incredibly smart.
还非常聪明
She was my favorite little girl.
她是我最喜欢的小女孩
Favorite?! Bliss is your favorite kid?!
最喜欢 布布是你 最喜欢的孩子吗
Sweetie, I don't have favorites.
宝贝 我可不会偏心啦
Uh... anyways...
不管怎么说
Over time, her powers started to evolve...
一段时间后 她的超能力开始进化...
And not always for the better.
但不总是好的进化
Any emotion... be it good...
她的情绪 不管是好情绪...
Or bad...
还是坏情绪...
Caused her to loose control of her powers.
都会让她失去控制
No, wait, wait, wait!
不要 等等 等
She was scared.
她吓坏了
I was scared.
我也吓坏了
It got to the point where, at any moment,
后来时态发展到 无论何时
things could go horribly wrong.
情况都会变得非常糟糕
I want milk.
我要牛奶
Oh, okay, honey. Okay.
好的 甜心 好的
I want milk!
我要牛奶
Bliss, no!
布布 别
I want milk!
我要牛奶
And when I came to, she was gone.
我醒来的时候 她已经走了
I assumed the worst.
我当时做了 最坏的打算
No!
不要
Ah, Professor!
教授
We're so sorry!
我们很遗憾
Stop crying, Bubs!
不要哭了 小泡
Girls, I'm so happy Bliss is home,
姑娘们 我很开心 布布能回家
but I won't lose her again.
但我不会再失去她了
That is why she must stay in the stasis field
所以在我确保 她的超能力得以控制前
until I am certain her powers are under control.
她必须待在凝滞场里
I won't rest until I've helped her!
我会日夜不停地工作 直到拯救她
Nothing will distract me!
任何事都无法打扰到我
My Ham of the Month Club delivery!
我"月之火腿"的外卖♥♥到啦
Ooh! I always wanted a big sister!
我一直想要 一个大姐姐呢
Maybe she can teach us about boys...
也许她能跟我们 谈谈男孩子呢...
Or how to drive a car!
或者教我们怎么开车
Or how to hit a boy with a car!
或者怎么用车打男孩
I wonder if her powers are really as dangerous
我很好奇 她的超能力 真的有教授所说
as the professor says they are.
那么危险吗
I'm trapped! Let me out!
我被困住啦 放我出去
We can't!
不行呀
The professor says your powers are too dangerous!
教授说 你的超能力太危险啦
My powers are dangerous!
我的超能力 确实很危险
That's why you should let me out!
所以你们要放我出去呀
That doesn't make any sense!
这逻辑根本不通呀
Why is everyone yelling?!
为什么大家要吼呀
Oh! 'Cause we're fighting like a real family.
因为我们像家人一样 在吵架呢
We're sisters, Bliss!
我们是姐妹 布布
Why would you want to leave when we've just met you?
我们才刚见面 你为什么就要离开呢
Yeah! Does Blossom really smell that bad?
是啊 花花真的有那么臭吗
No, no, no. You... you don't understand.
不是的 你们... 你们不明白
Let me explain. A long time ago, the professor made me.
我会解释 很久以前 教授制♥造♥了我
I was the perfect little girl...
我曾是完美的小女孩
sweet, strong, and incredibly smart...
甜美 强壮 还异常聪明...
We heard that part already!
这部分我们听过了
Uh, okay.
好吧
I want milk!
我要牛奶
My powers were too dangerous.
我的能力太危险了
I destroyed everything I touched.
任何触碰的东西 都会被我毁掉
And if I stayed, I just...
如果我留下 我会...
I could never hurt the professor again.
我不能再伤害教授了
So I ran away to a place where my powers would never be
所以我到了一个 自己的超能力永远
a danger to anyone... a deserted island...
不能伤害别人的地方... 一个荒芜之岛...
covered in beautiful obsidian
那里堆满了美丽的黑曜岩
and lush vegetation.
长满了繁荣昌茂的植物
Not that you'd ever notice.
你们可能从未注意到
Bird Poop Island.
那就是鸟屎小岛
I made the island my home.
我在那里住了下来
And it didn't matter I couldn't control my powers,
就算我超能力失控 也没有关系
because I was all alone.
因为只有我独自一人
But I wasn't lonely for long,
但我并没有孤单太久
because soon, someone very special came into my life.
因为很快 一个很特别的人 闯入了我的生活
A Sasquatch! A leprechaun!
大足野人 妖精
And a brick with a devil-may-care attitude!
还有我行我素的砖块吗
Buttercup, let her tell the story!
毛毛 好好听她讲啦
Fine.
好吧
That's when I met Mee!
就是那时 我见到了窝窝
My pet elephant.
我的宠物大象
And Mee is best friends with
而窝窝和我行我素的砖块
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表