剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
All right! Listen closely.
好了 听清楚了
The Doom Cube... an ancient weapon
"厄运魔方"... 是一件古老的武器
capable of destroying mountains with the push of a button.
只要按下按钮 就能摧毁万千军马
The plan is simple... we find it before anyone else does.
计划很简单... 我们要赶在其他人之前 找到它
Any questions?
有问题吗
I have a question.
我有问题
What are you even saying?!
你在说什么呀
You just drove car through our wall
你刚把车开进了我们家
and started talking.
接着就在这里滔滔不绝
Last time we saw you was on that stealth jet before it exploded.
上次我们见面时 你是在那架 快爆♥炸♥的隐形战机上
How did you survive that?
你是怎么活下来的啊
When you've been on as many adventures as I have,
如果你们和我一样 有这么多冒险经历
you get used to exploding stealth jets.
就会习惯爆♥炸♥的隐形战机啦
I'm in more explosions before breakfast
我在早餐前 经历过的爆♥炸♥
than most people are all day.
比多数人一天经历的都多呢
Cooooooool!
真酷啊
That's not exactly something to be proud of.
这没什么值得骄傲的吧
Look, I know we didn't exactly end on the best of terms,
听着 我们之前也许 相处得并非愉快
but we have to get the Doom Cube
但在"厄运魔方" 落入他人之手前
before it falls into the wrong hands.
我们必须拿到它
Aren't you the wrong hands?
你不就是他人之手吗
Debatable.
有待争议
Fine, Jemmica.
好吧 杰米卡
If the Doom Cube is so dangerous,
如果"厄运魔方"这么危险
tell us how to find it and we'll destroy it.
告诉我们如何寻得 我们会摧毁它
No deal. You need my expertise.
不行 你们需要我的专业技术
A job like this is full of danger, peril,
这项工作危机重重 充满危险
adventure, and at least 14 explosions!
需要冒险 并且至少会发生 十四次爆♥炸♥
Yes! We are in!
太棒啦 我们加入
We are so in!
我们必须加入
No, we are not!
不行 不能加入
We can't just leave to go on some wild goose chase.
我们不能冲动 去做劳而无功的事
Especially when we've got plenty of wild geese to chase at home.
而且我们家里 就有很多野鹅可以追呀
Gotcha!
抓住啦
I, tried to start a petting zoo,
我想成立一个宠物动物园
but the animals all ran away.
但这些动物们都跑啦
I'm tried of sitting around
我受够坐在这里
waiting for Mojo's next doofus plan!
等着啾啾实施 愚蠢的计划啦
I need adventure!
我需要去冒险
The answer is no, Buttercup!
不行 毛毛
Hey! You're not the boss of me.
嘿 你又不是我的老大
I'm the leader.
我是领队
That means I'm in charge of the Powerpuff Girls,
也就是说 飞天小女警的事情 我说了算
which, last time I checked... includes you!
上次我检查过了... 也包括你的事情
Well, maybe you should check again.
也许你得再检查一次
Well, maybe I will.
也许我会的呢
If you won't help me, I'll find someone who will.
如果你们不帮忙 我会另找他人
But if you change your mind, meet me at the docks tonight.
但如果你们改主意了 今晚码头见
She's gone!
她不见了
Phillip, not again!
菲利普 别又来呀
Bloss! Forget it, Buttercup!
小花 想都别想 毛毛
We're not going with Jemmica, and that's final.
我们不会加入杰米卡 就这样
Fine!
好吧
We won't go with Jemmica...
我们不会加入杰米卡...
but I will!
但我会
What was that, Buttercup?
你说什么 毛毛
Just finishing a thought I had earlier.
我刚在想事情啦
So it's just you?
所以就你来了吗
You cool going without your sisters?
你自己一个人 没问题吗
Come on. Blossom's idea of adventure
拜托 花花对冒险的定义
is handing in her homework
就是在交作业的时候
without proofreading it a dozen times.
不进行反复检查
So, where's this Doom Cube?
所以 "厄运魔方"在哪里
Nobody knows. But I know where to find out.
没人知道 但我知道去哪里找寻
Yeah!
真棒
Just tell me where to fly to!
说吧 要飞哪里
Actually, we'll be going in the other direction.
事实上 我们的方向正好相反
So, there I am surrounded by samurai.
当时我被武士包围着
If I gave them back the jade idol,
如果我把玉雕像还给他们
they'd never let me leave alive.
他们绝不会放我生路
What did you do?
那你做了什么
Being an adventurer means
冒险意味着
sometimes you gotta make the tough calls, so I...
有时候得做出 艰难的抉择 所以我...
Wait. There it is!
等等 就是那里
Jerry's Bait Shop?
杰瑞鱼饵店吗
No. To the right!
不是啦 向右看
The lost city of Atlantis?
神秘的亚特兰蒂斯吗
It's real?! No way!
是真的吗 不会吧
According to my snooping,
根据我的探听
there's a map to the Doom Cube's location
在波塞冬国王的城♥堡♥里 有一张
kept in King Poseidon's castle.
标明"厄运魔方"位置的地图
Poseidon's not much for sharing,
波塞冬不会分享给我们
so we're just gonna have to "Borrow" It.
所以我们得去"借"出来
You mean... steal it?
你是说... 偷出来吗
Oh I'm sorry, I thought I was traveling with Buttercup,
抱歉呢 我以为你是毛毛呢
not Blossom.
而不是花花
Buuuurrrrnnn!
去死吧
Sure, we can steal it.
当然 去偷吧
I mean, it's just a piece of paper, right?
就是一张纸而已 对吧
Yeah.
对
Now listen, Atlantis doesn't take too kindly to humans,
听着 亚特兰蒂斯对人类不太友好
so we'll need disguises.
所以我们需要伪装
Awesome!
真棒
No one's gonna believe we're from Atlantis.
没人会相信 我们来自亚特兰蒂斯
Hey! Halt!
嘿 站住
Who goes there?
来者何人
We're the... cleaning crew.
我们是... 打扫人员
Just gonna tidy up the forbidden treasure room.
我们准备去打扫 禁忌藏宝室
It's pretty dusty in there.
那里很多灰尘呢
Wait. How do we know you're not humans in disguise?
等等 我们怎么知道 你们不是人类伪装
Us? Humans? Nah.
我们是人类吗 不是啦
We're just two normal fish people, swimming around.
我们只是两只 普通的人鱼 游来游去
Swimming around
游来游去
is what us normal fish people do, Chad.
确实是普通人鱼做的事呢 查德
I agree, Lenny. Their story checks out.
我同意 莱尼 她们话没问题
Nice one, Buttercup. You're a natural.
真棒 毛毛 你天赋异禀呀
Yeah, I am the best.
对呀 我是天才
Look, there's the map!
看 这就是地图
Good thing it's laminated.
还好挺薄呢
Halt!
站住
We just realized!
我们刚反应过来
How can the treasure room be dusty?
藏宝室怎么可能有灰尘
We're underwater! There's no dust anywhere!
我们在水下 怎么会有灰尘
Thanks to the best cleaning crew in Atlantis, am I right?
这得感谢亚特兰蒂斯的打扫人员们 对吧
It is spotless in here.
这话无法反驳呀
You're free to go!
你们可以走了
Human! She's got legs!
人类 她有腿
Seize the human intruders!
抓住人类入侵者们
Run! I mean, swim!
快跑 我是说 快游
Okay, the coast is clear. Let's go.
好了 安全了 我们走吧
Halt! Aah! They found us!
站住 我们被发现啦
Whoa, you just blasted Poseidon,
哇 你刚打晕了波塞冬呢
King of Atlantis.
他是亚特兰蒂斯国王
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表