剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
First one to math class
第一个到数学教室的人
gets the title of "Baddest Girl In School!"
就是"学校里最坏的姑娘"哟
Ha! And they get to call Blossom a nerd?
而且还能叫花花书呆子吗
Ha! You're on!
比赛开始啦
Later, loser!
一会见了 废物
Heads up!
小心哟
Oh, no! My life-sized papier-mâché self-portrait!
天呀 我的真人♥大♥小 纸型自画像呀
Aw, now what am I gonna bring for show-and-tell?
现在我该拿什么东西 去上演讲课呢
Buttercup! Huh?
毛毛 怎么了
You are not to come to this class ever again!
你再也不能 进这个教室了
Whoa. Buttlyn, you're not even in the room,
毛毛玲 你都还没进教室
and you're already banned for life?
就被永远禁止进入了耶
You truly are the baddest girl in...
你还真是 最坏的姑娘呢
Honors math!
你进奥数班啦
Honors math?!
奥数班吗
Honors math?
奥数班吗
Honors math? Honors math?
奥数班吗 奥数班吗
Oh. Hey, guys.
姐♥妹♥们♥好呀
Nerd!
你个呆子
Ah. Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Congratulations, Buttercup!
恭喜啦 毛毛
You tested into honors math!
你考进奥数班啦
I did?
真的吗
Well, Buttercup, I have to say I'm pretty surprised,
毛毛 我真的好惊讶呢
but crazier things have happened.
但世界就是这么疯狂
Now, let's go. We don't want to be late
我们走吧 奥数班第一天上课
on our first day of honors math.
我们可不能迟到哟
Her first day.
她一个人去啦
Blossom, you're in regular math with everyone else.
花花 你和其他同学 一起学普通数学
Everyone else?!
我成普通人了吗
Hey! I'm everyone else!
嘿 我会和你一起上课呀
Let's go. Time to fill our heads with numbers.
我们走吧 一起去解决 数学难题啦
Come on, Maylyn. Class is about to start.
快进来 梅玲 快要上课啦
Whoa, wait a second.
等一下
If you're in honors math now, do I still call Blossom a nerd?
现在你进了奥数班 花花还是书呆子吗
Are you a nerd? Oh, man, I am so confused.
你算是书呆子吗 天啊 我好乱呀
It's just a stupid class.
就是个白♥痴♥课啦
I'm still the baddest girl in school.
我还是学校里 最坏的姑娘啦
It's not gonna change my image.
我的形象屹立不倒
Math queen! Math queen!
数学女王 数学女王
Math queen! Math queen!
数学女王 数学女王
Every time a new mathemagician is added to our ranks,
每当新的数学魔法师 加入我们的阵营
they get to wear the math crown.
他们就可以戴 数学王冠哟
Get to or have to?
到底是可以戴 还是必须戴
B-u-u-u-u-ttercup,
毛毛呀
why don't you use your mathemagical wand
你快拿起自己的数学魔杖
and solve for x?
解决这道难题吧
No, thanks. Hint!
不用了 谢谢 小提示
Your mathemagical wand is actually your pencil.
你的数学魔杖 就是自己的铅笔
My pencil chose me.
这支铅笔选择了我
We've been through many mathemagical battles together.
我们一起打了 很多数学擂台呢
Why, it was just the other day...
哎呀 就在前几天…
Can you just, like... not?
你能... 闭嘴吗
Oh! Oh! I know the answer!
我知道答案啦
8!
是八
3.56!
是3.56啦
Me! Me! Ooh! Ooh! I know it!
我来 选我 我知道啦
I know it! I know the answer!
我知道 我知道答案
5! The answer is 5, people!
五 答案是五啦
Correct! Would you like to tell the class
正确 你愿意分享
how you got that?
解答过程吗
Uh... I just did it in my head, or whatever.
我就是心算的啊 差不多吧
You didn't even use your mathemagical wand?
你都不需要 使用数学魔杖吗
Yeah, well... you know. Math queen! Math queen!
这个嘛... 其实吧 数学女王 数学女王
Math queen! Math queen!
数学女王 数学女王
Math queen! Math queen!
数学女王 数学女王
Math queen! Math queen!
数学女王 数学女王
Math queen! Math queen!
数学女王 数学女王
Math queen! Math queen!
数学女王 数学女王
Math queen! Math queen!
数学女王 数学女王
Math queen! Math queen!
数学女王 数学女王
Stop saying that!
不要再说啦
Oh, Buttercup, we're just so proud of you, honey.
毛毛 我们只是 为你骄傲啦
Ugh, this is lame!
这真的逊爆了
Isn't Bubbles the computer geek?
泡泡才是电脑怪胎吧
Buttercup, there's a marked difference
毛毛 计算机科学 和数学之间
between computer science and math.
有很明显的区别呢
Allow me to illuminate.
请允许我阐明一下吧
No.
不用了
Bloss, help me out here.
小花 快帮我啦
I can't. This true math queen
做不到 我这位真的数学女王
is studying to retake the placement exam.
正在努力学习 重新参加分班考试
I'm sure there was a mistake.
他们肯定是弄错了
Ask me anything! Anything!
你们问我问题啊 随便问啊
What's 2 plus 2?
二加二等于几
4! It's 4!
四 等于四
Did you see how fast I answered that?!
看到了吗 我回答多快啊
I'm on my game! I'm on my game!
我数学很好 我才是数学女王
See? We already have one nerd in this family.
看到没 我们家已经 有一个书呆子了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢夸奖 谢谢夸奖
Can't I just be the tough one like I'm supposed to be?
我就不能成为 一个粗暴的人吗
Buttercup, remember, you define yourself.
毛毛 记住啦 你决定自己的人生
And who's to say you can't be good at two things?
而且你可以同时 擅长两件事呀
Why, back in my day,
哎呀 在我以前呀
I used to be an organic and inorganic chemist.
我以前可同时是 有机和无机化学家呢
Oh, people didn't know what to do with me!
当时大家都不知道 该拿我怎么办呢
Organic and inorganic.
有机和无机
I was a man with a foot in two worlds.
我只身一人 踏足两个世界呢
Have a great day at school, girls.
今天学习愉快哟 姑娘们
Bye, Professor! Bye, Professor!
拜 教授 再见 教授
Uh, wait. Professor?
等一下 教授
I can't go to math today. You can't?
我今天不能 去上数学课 为什么呀
'Cause, uh, the teacher hates green,
因为 老师讨厌绿色
says my hair sticks up too much, and... and...
他说我呆毛立太高了 而且... 而且...
I can't see 'cause the board is too far away.
我看不清楚 因为离黑板太远了
Hope that helps! Love you, pumpkin!
希望会有帮助 爱你哟 小南瓜
Well, that backfired.
我真是自食恶果啊
Math queen! Math queen!
数学女王 数学女王
Math queen!
数学女王
Why does everyone keep chanting?!
你们不要一直念叨啦
Said it wouldn't change your image, huh?
你还说形象屹立不倒呢
I...
我...
Come on, Derby-tantes!
走吧 德比泰蒂
First one to lunch. Is the baddest girl in school.
最先吃到午饭的人 就是学校最坏的姑娘
And they get to call Buttercup a nerd.
还可以叫毛毛书呆子哟
That is it!
我受够了
I hate stupid math!
我恨这傻瓜数学
I'm never gonna do it again!
我再也不学了
That is it!
我受够啦
I hate stupid show-and-tell projects!
我恨这该死的演讲作业
I'm never bringing radioactive iridium to school ever again!
我再也不带 放射性铱到学校啦
Buttercup?
是毛毛吗
Ooh. I like the new look.
我喜欢你的新造型
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表