剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
I cannot be stopped.
我是不可阻挡的
Oh, please. Spare me.
哦 求你了 放过我吧
Great job, you guys!
干得漂亮 姐♥妹♥们♥
Now let's bowl our troubles away!
现在我们来 一球解千愁吧
Donny, he said his master
唐尼 他说了自己的主人
is going to destroy Unicorn Land.
要摧毁独角兽国呀
We got to help them!
我们得去阻止他呀
Eh, I'm sure they'll be fine.
呃 放心 他们会没事哒
They got all that magic and stuff.
他们都会魔法呢
I don't know, dude.
我还是很担心 伙计
Sounds pretty serious.
事情听起来很严重呢
What's serious is how seriously funny this face is!
说到这里 这个鬼脸真的超好玩哟
Okay, that was pretty funny.
好吧 这个的确很搞笑
The time for joking is over.
玩笑时间结束
Could you girls handle this?
麻烦你们解决它啦
I'm-a take a quick nap.
我 我就打个小盹
Not cool, you walking night light!
这可不好 你个行走的探照灯
Um, Donny?
额 唐尼
You should probably hide.
你最好躲起来吧
Got it.
收到
Okay, Donny, no need to panic.
好啦 唐尼 不要慌
Buttercup can totally handle those things all by herself.
毛毛一个人 绝对能搞定一切
Hasta la pasta, Donny.
又见面了 唐尼
No one hurts my best friend!
谁都不能伤害 我最好的朋友
Hi, Donny.
嗨 唐尼
Bubbles!
泡泡
Nooooooooooo!
不 要 呀
Your friend is very noble but very much a dum-dum.
你朋友有着高尚的品质 但是实在太蠢了
You are the only thing standing in the way of my master's plan.
现在只有你妨碍到 我主人的伟大计划了
Prepare to be annihilated!
准备接受毁灭吧
Aww, come on, dude.
别这样嘛 伙计
Let's make a deal!
我们做笔交易吧
How about, um...?
不如 呃...
How about...
不如...
you leave us alone for this cool game token?
你放过我们 我把这枚酷炫的游戏币给你
Or how about this bubble bath?
或者这个泡泡浴呢
Or this red car missing its wheels,
或者这辆缺了轮子的红汽车
presumably on purpose.
可能是故意这样设计的哟
How about a pot holder?
那这个锅垫呢
Or stock model mug? Or this used tissue?
这个马克杯呢 用过的纸巾呢
Or... or... or, um...
或者... 或者...
Adios, Donny.
永别了 唐尼
Or... or this second-place macaroni trophy?!
或者... 这个亚军通心粉奖杯呢
He is...
他是...
the chosen...
被选中的...
one...
那只兽...
He was a robot the whole time!
他从里到外 都是机器人诶
Donny, what... what happened?
唐尼 发生了什么事呀
Did you destroy the big baddie?
你打败了那个大坏蛋吗
Yes? No?
是啊 是吗
Did you want me to?
你希望我那么做吗
Guys, we can celebrate later, after we save Unicorn Land.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 等拯救了独角兽国 我们再庆祝吧
Psh, yeah.
是啊
W... we can't go to Unicorn Land.
我们... 可不能回独角兽国
Four more of those things came out of that mirror!
刚那玩意 镜子里还出来了四个呢
Don't you remember my excellent story?
你们忘记 我讲的精彩故事了吗
But Don-Bon,
但是唐宝
what about your friends and your family?
你的朋友和家人们怎么办呢
My family?
我的家人吗
We got to go.
我们得回去呢
Plus, I left my lunch on the counter!
而且 我把午饭落在家了
And it's string-cheese day!
今天吃纤丝奶酪哟
Looks like the Powerpuff Girls are going to...
看来飞天小女警们 要去...
Unicorn Land!
独角兽国啦
So... how do we get there?
那么... 我们该怎么去呢
I'll teleport us to the bowling alley in Unicorn City!
我把大家传送到 独角兽城的保龄球馆吧
Hang on!
抓紧了哟
We can totally get a game in before we have to...
在拯救独角兽国之前 我们可以...
save Unicorn Land?
先玩一局吗
You know, there's something different here,
这里好像有点不一样了
but I can't really put my hoof on it.
但是我又不敢确定
You think?
你觉得呢
Freeze!
不准动
Man, this is just not my day.
天啊 我今天可真倒霉
Don't move!
不准动
Oh, no! This is it!
不 我们完蛋啦
I never got to warn my mother
我来不及警告妈妈
that Unicorn Land is under attack!
独角兽国遭受攻击啦
Don't worry, Donny.
别担心 唐尼
She already knows.
她已经知道了
Hiya, Donny!
嗨 唐尼
M... mom? Axel? Gretel?
妈妈 阿克塞尔 格蕾泰尔
We came to tell you Unicorn Land is under attack!
我们是来告诉你们 独角兽国受到攻击了
Yeah, Donny.
是啊 唐尼
We know. Now hurry.
我们知道了 快点
Let's get you to the U.A.C.B.R.H.Q.
现在还来得及 赶紧跟我们去
before it's too late.
独联叛总部吧
What's that stand for?
那是个什么玩意呀
The Unicorn Coalition Alliance Brigade Rebel Headquarters.
独角兽联盟旅叛军总部
Oh, my gosh! It's so cute! Hurl.
天啊 这里真好看 得了吧
Listen up, kids.
听好了 孩子们
There's, like, some for-real important stuff
我有点非常重要的事
you need to know.
要告诉你们
Gretel has prepared a visual presentation for us.
格蕾泰尔为我们准备了可视图像
Donny, do you remember
唐尼 你记得之前
the mirror you found earlier?
发现的那面镜子吗
Yeah! I mean, kind of.
记得 我是说 好像记得
No.
不记得了
That mirror is the infamous
那面镜子是臭名昭著的
Darkhorse Dark Magic Mirror of Darkness,
暗夜黑♥马♥黑暗魔法镜
into which the Four Unicorns of the Apocalypse
里面封印着 多年前被放逐的
were banished many years ago.
天启四独角兽
When Donny looked into it and made one of his funny faces,
当唐尼对着镜子做鬼脸时
it broke the spell and unleashed them
其中一个鬼脸 打破了魔咒
into the unicorn world to spread their evil.
他们被释放到独角兽国 行凶作恶
And now their leader, Stanicorn,
而现在 他们的领袖 斯坦独角
is harvesting the magic from all the unicorns in Unicorn Land.
正从独角兽国 所有的独角兽身上 吸取魔力
That's awful!
这太可怕啦
Once he absorbs enough unicorn magic,
一旦他吸取了 足够的独角兽魔力
he will be powerful enough to leave the unicorn world
他就有了离开独角兽国
and enslave other worlds, too...
并奴役其他世界的力量
including yours, girls.
包括你们的世界 姑娘们
Man, Donny, you done goofed.
天啊 唐尼 你真是闯大祸了
The only way to banish them
唯一能驱逐他们的办法
is by getting them back into that mirror.
就是再次把他们 封印到镜子里面
But it's deep in the fortress being guarded 24/8.
但那面镜子在森林深处 全天候有人守卫
"24/8"?
一周有八天吗
Yes. Unicorn weeks have eight days.
对 独角兽国的一周有八天
Today's a Spursday,
今天是星期八
so it's obviously the best day to infiltrate their defense.
所以很显然 今天是渗入敌军防线的最佳日期
Donny, you must find the mirror
唐尼 你必须找到那面镜子
and make the same funny face
然后做出相同的鬼脸
to send the four unicorns back from whence they came.
把那四只独角兽 送回他们的老窝
Aw, why's it got to be me?
为什么非得是我呢
Because, Donny, you are...
因为 唐尼 你是...
the Chosen One!
被选中的那只兽
What does that even mean?
这话到底是什么意思啊
I don't know! But it sounds really cool!
我也不知道呢 但听起来真酷呢
I wish I had more time to explain,
我真希望有更多时间 跟你们解释
but we need to get you in that fortress now.
但你们现在 必须得去堡垒了
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表