剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
oh! Yeah
噢 耶
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
Who's got the power? We got the power!
谁有超能力呀 我们有超能力呀
Here's the time to shine when you're fighting crime.
♪ 勇斗罪犯 展现自我 ♪
Power it up.
♪ 超能力准备 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Who's got the power? We got the power!
谁有超能力呀 我们有超能力呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
舞会
春季狂欢
Another day of cleaning, Mrs. Mop.
打扫的一天又结束了 拖布太太
Them lousy kids make such a mess.
那些小鬼弄得乱七八糟
It's like this place got hit by a meteor.
这地方就像被流星击中了
Cookies!
饼干耶
Oh yeah! Gimme, gimme!
太棒啦 我要吃 快给我
Yes, cookies, but they're tester batches
是饼干 但这是为今晚
for the Spring Fling Dance tonight,
"春季狂欢舞会"的试吃样品
AKA not for you, Buttercup.
也就是说 你不能吃 毛毛
Too late.
太晚了
Now, that's...
这真是...
terrible!
太难吃啦
It's like I ate a whole bag of sawdust.
我感觉就像吃了满嘴木糠
What's in these things, powdered sadness?
你用什么做的呀 悲伤粉吗
For your information, it is a healthy blend
你们听好了 这里面混合了
of soy mash and chocolate-chip flavored soy mash,
大豆碎 和巧克力脆口味的大豆碎
which has a million times more protein than a regular cookie.
内含的蛋白质 比普通饼干 要高一百万倍呢
Too bad it doesn't taste like a regular cookie.
真遗憾 味道比普通饼干差远了
Good morning, girls. What smells so yummy?
早安呀 姑娘们 什么味道好香呀
Want a cookie, Professor?
来块饼干吗 教授
Why, thank you, Blossom.
谢谢啦 花花
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Wow, that's, um, um...
这味道真是...
Girls, I need your help!
姑娘们 我需要帮助
Bliss!
布布
How was outer space? Did you bring me back anything?
外太空怎么样呀 你给我带礼物了吗
Well... A wanted poster!
其实... 通缉海报
It's what I always... desired.
我一直... 心之所向呢
No, this... this isn't for you.
不是啦 这不是给你的啦
I did get you a moon rock, though.
我给你带了块月岩呢
Listen! This is an emergency.
听着 现在情况很紧急
I'm hunting a deadly space alien called the Sporde.
我在追捕一只 致命的太空怪物 名叫蜈蚣怪
It's responsible for destroying entire planets
它摧毁了在长蛇座 天鹅座和
in the Hydra, Cygnus, and Vulpecula Nebulae.
狐狸座星云的所有星球
Not the Vulpecula Nebulae!
怎么可以毁掉狐狸座星云呀
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
I've been on its tail... blob tail...
我一直在密切追踪它...
and just as I had it cornered,
就在我将其逼入绝境时
it high-tailed it into a meteor that crash landed here on Earth
它迅速逃进一颗陨石中 并坠落到了地球
right next to your school.
地点就在你们学校旁边
If Sporde's hiding in school,
如果蜈蚣怪藏在学校
let's get in there and take it down.
我们就去打败它呀
No! Sporde is too dangerous.
不行 蜈蚣怪太危险了
We can't just waltz into school.
我们不能大摇大摆走进学校
Aw. All those dance lessons wasted.
我上的那些舞蹈课都浪费啦
Sporde isn't just a normal space alien.
蜈蚣怪不是普通的外星怪物
Sporde's a hyper adaptoid.
蜈蚣怪的适应力很强
So it can shape-shift.
所以它能变身
That means it could be anyone, anywhere, anywhen.
这意味着它会是任何人 在任何时候 在任何地点
It can even be you!
有可能就是你
I knew it! It's me! I'm an alien!
我就知道 我是外星怪物
Okay.
行了
If Sporde can change shape, how are we gonna find it?
如果蜈蚣怪能变身 那我们该怎么找呀
Well, I guess I could go to school with you
我应该可以 和你们一起去学校
to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.
留神所有可疑的事物
So can I. I just got a job there as a substitute teacher.
我也可以 我刚成为了代课老师呢
I'm gonna shape some young minds.
我会好好塑造 年轻人的大脑
Great.
真好
All right. Wow.
好啦
What's wrong, Bliss?
怎么啦 布布
It's just I've never been to school before.
我以前从没来过学校
You think I'll blend in?
你们觉得我能融入吗
Yeah. That could be a major problem.
是啊 这是个大问题呢
Well, see you at lunch.
午餐时候见咯
Okay, not a problem.
好吧 没事的
Just be cool.
冷静
And who are you supposed to be?
你是谁啊
Um, hello, fellow students.
你们好 同学们
I am Bliss, another student at this Earth.
我是布布 是地球上的一名学生
I don't normally reside in outer space.
我通常不住在外太空
Cool. I love your hair.
真酷 你的头发真好看
Killer dress.
裙子超炫
Let's be friends.
我们做朋友吧
See you later.
一会见啦
Wow, that was easy.
这还挺容易的嘛
Now to look for Sporde.
现在得去找蜈蚣怪了
I wonder if the girls are having any luck.
不知道姑娘们能否找到呢
Stop trying to take over Earth, or this'll happen to you!
别再想占领地球了 不然这就是你的下场
Alien says what? What?
外星怪物说什么 你说什么
Jared, if you're not an alien,
贾里德 如果你不是外星怪物
then you'll eat my cookies and tell me you love me.
你会吃掉我做的饼干 并说你爱我
I mean, them.
我是说 爱饼干
Okay. Yummers!
好嘞 真美味
Great cookies, Blossom.
饼干真不错 花花
Like grrr.
真美味
Thank you, Jennifre.
谢谢你 詹妮弗
I'll have more tonight at the Spring Fling Dance.
今晚的"春季狂欢舞会"上 我会带更多饼干呢
So, Jared, want seconds?
贾里德 再来一块吗
I can see through time.
我能看到未来
Well, that's not a no.
那就表示你同意啦
Okay, listen up.
好了 听着
This is where school stops being nice and starts being...
在这里 学校不会宽容你们 而是会变得很...
real!
现实
I know you kids have it rough. Don't think you can succeed.
我知道你们深受折磨 不相信自己能成功
F-minus and then some. Just a bunch of flunkies.
离及格还差得远呢 你们都是一群失败者
Word.
废物们
Um, sir, we're not flunking at all.
老师 我们没有不及格
This is honors chemistry.
这是高等化学课
Um, then how about this.
既然如此
Anyone a space alien?
有人是外星怪物吗
Nothing suspicious yet.
目前还没发现异常
Sporde! I know it's you.
蜈蚣怪 肯定是你
You forgot to take your neutronian de-oxynegator helmet off.
你忘记摘掉中子除氧头盔了
You fool.
白♥痴♥
This is my headgear.
这是我的头饰呀
I have to wear it to fix my overbite.
我得戴着纠正龅牙
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, the cool new kid roughed me up!
嘿 这个新来的酷小孩 对我动粗啦
Who wants to touch me?
谁想摸我呀
I do! Me!
我想 我
Wow, this place is weird.
这个地方好奇怪呀
Finding Sporde here will be
在这里找蜈蚣怪真是
next to impossible unless there's a trail of slime.
大海捞针 除非有粘液的踪迹
A trail of slime!
粘液的踪迹
You're the alien!
你是外星怪物
I'm the alien?
我是外星怪物吗
What? No, I'm not!
你说什么 我不是
Wait, you first.
等等 你先说
Name's Logan Logan, Universal Protection Bureau.
我叫洛根·洛根 来自"世界保护局"
I'm on the hunt for a deadly alien called the Sporde.
我在追捕致命的外星怪物 名叫蜈蚣怪
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表