剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
Dogs are so silly.
狗狗们真蠢呀
I love dogs.
我喜欢狗狗
Wait. I should get a dog.
等等 我应该养只狗呀
I need a dog!
我需要养只狗
We've been over this, Bubbles...
我们谈过这件事了 泡泡
No pets.
不能养宠物
But I got to have a dog!
但我必须养只狗
My life is so boring!
我的人生太无聊啦
Bubbles...
泡泡
Just yesterday, we saved Townsville
就在昨天 我们从外太空来的
from those cartwheeling ninja
车轮忍♥者巨人们手中
giants from outer space.
拯救了小镇村呀
See? B-o-o-oring!
看到没 多无聊
Owning a dog is a big responsibility,
养狗肩负着 重大的责任
and I just don't think you're ready for it.
我只是觉得 你还没准备好
I'm responsible!
我很负责任啦
Tell me three times I wasn't.
你们能说出三件 反对我的案例吗
One!
一
Hey, Bubbles, did you turn off the water in the...
泡泡 你关了水...
Two!
二
Keep an eye on these creeps while I go get the cops.
我去找警♥察♥ 你看好这些小混混
Okeydokey, eggs with yolk-ee.
好的 没问题 放宽心
You guys are in trou... butterfly!
你们摊上大事... 蝴蝶耶
Did you guys see that?
你们看到了吗
Three!
三
Well, I got to go to the little captain's room.
我得去船长室了
Keep an eye out for icebergs, Bubbles.
看着点冰山噢 泡泡
Aye-aye, Cap'n.
是 船长
But none of those involved a dog.
但这些事 都和狗狗无关啊
I've got it! Look at what's in the paper.
我找到啦 快看报纸
"Local man opens bed-bug circus"?
"当地人开办 臭虫马戏团"
No, this one...
不是 是这一条...
"Dog-sitter wanted! No experience necessary."
"招聘狗狗保姆 不需要具备经验"
Hey! That's the amount of experience I have.
我有好多经验呢
Can I do it? Pl-e-e-ease?
我能去吗 求求你啦
Well...
这个嘛...
I guess this could be a test.
这也许 可以考验你呢
But remember... you're responsible
但要记住... 你要对狗狗的行为
for everything the dog does.
负起责任哟
No worries.
别担心
You can say good-bye
你可以跟过去那个
to the irresponsible Bubbles
不负责任的泡泡告别了
you once knew and hello to...
认识一下崭新的
Responsible Bubbles the dog-sitter.
负责任的 狗保姆泡泡吧
I promise to take good care of him, Mrs. Gregory.
我保证会照顾好他 格里高利夫人
Isn't that right, Pauly?
是不是呀 保利
Who's a good boy?
谁是好狗狗呀
Now time to show everyone how responsible I am.
该给大家证明一下 我有多负责任了
Well, for me, ice cream is ice cream,
对我来说 冰淇淋就是冰淇淋啊
bathroom floor or not.
管它有没有掉到 浴室地板上呢
You are so gross, Butter... aaaaaah!
你真是太恶心了 毛... 啊啊啊
Oh, hey, girl!
嗨 姑娘们
Bubbles, what did the dog do to the house?!
泡泡 这只狗对我们家 做了什么呀
Uhhh, one thing he did is still behind the couch.
他还在沙发后面 做了坏事呢
Are those my Sally Ride Moon slippers?
那是我的萨莉·莱德 登月拖鞋吗
Give it back!
快还给我
Pauly wants to feel like he's an astronaut, too.
保利也想感受一下 当宇航员的感觉呢
I couldn't say no.
我没法拒绝他嘛
You need to say no once in a while
如果你想要他乖乖的
if you want him to be good!
那你就必须 偶尔拒绝他啊
But he really likes being bad.
但他真的很喜欢 做坏事呢
Ow. Stop. Ow. Go away!
住手 走开
That dog dude has way too much pent-up energy.
那只狗真是精力过剩啊
Bubbles, if you're going to have a dog,
泡泡 如果你想要养狗
you need to be responsible.
就要负起责任来
That dog clearly needs to go for a walk.
那只狗明显需要 出去散步了
He does? You can count on me.
是吗 交给我吧
I'm walking, walking
♪ 我在散步 散步 ♪
Bubbles is walking
♪ 泡泡在散步 ♪
Time to go
♪ 出来走走 ♪
Kick your knees
♪ 锻炼膝盖 ♪
Kick your toes
♪ 锻炼脚趾 ♪
Walking, walking
♪ 散步 散步 ♪
Pauly is walking
♪ 保利也在散步 ♪
A pie shop?
馅饼店吗
No, Pauly. Dogs don't eat pie.
不行 保利 狗狗不能吃馅饼
Well, I guess one piece of pie won't hurt...
我想吃一块 也不会怎么样吧...
if you promise to behave.
只要你保证乖乖的
Good. Let's resume our tune.
很好 重新开始唱
Walking, walking, Bubbles is...
♪ 散步 散步 泡泡在... ♪
A suit store?
西装店吗
Okay, but that's it.
好吧 但要打住了哟
I'm not buying you anything else.
我不会再给你买♥♥东西了
"Diamonds"? Pauly, that is it.
你还要"钻石" 保利 够了
I took you to the hacksaw store,
我带你去过了锯子店
the crime-spree store, and the treadmill store.
犯罪用品店 跑步机店
I'm not sure why you needed that.
不明白你要跑步机做什么
We were already on a walk.
我们已经在散步了呀
I've given you enough rewards, and I have no allowance left.
你的奖励够多了 我没有零花钱了
You see, Pauly, there comes a time
你要知道 保利
in every dog-sitter's life
在狗狗保姆的生活中
where she must put her foot down and say no.
总会有固执己见 拒绝你的时候
And I did that... many times today actually.
而且今天... 我已经踩了好多次了
But then, I lifted my foot off the ground
但我又犹豫了
because you were so cute
因为你太可爱了
and I like to pretend the floor is lava.
我也想假装地面是岩浆
But the lava has hardened the sidewalk,
但人行道岩浆 已经变硬了
and now I'm officially putting my foot down!
现在我要正式开始 坚持自己的主张了
Stop that dog! He stole my diamonds!
拦住那只狗 他偷了我的钻石
Pauly, stop!
保利 站住
Did you steal those diamonds?
那些钻石是你偷的吗
No.
不是
We did.
是我们偷的
You can talk?! And you're smarmy.
你会说话吗 你好虚假呀
Are you Marmaduke?
你是酷狗马马杜吗
No, pigtails.
不是 双马尾妞
And I ain't no ordinary dog.
我可不是普通的狗
Back in the slammer, they called me pug-faced Pauly,
以前在监狱里 他们叫我狮子狗脸保利
the greatest robber Townsville has ever seen.
小镇村有史以来 最伟大的强盗
I was wanted for every major crime in the city...
我当时参与了 城市里所有的重大案件...
Like the great bacon burglary of '82,
比如82年的培根大劫案
the mailman muggings of '85,
85年的邮递员抢案
the Heidelberg hot-dog heist of '04,
04年的海德堡热狗抢劫案
and the time I got into
还有一次我跑进了
old lady Finnster's trash can.
老太太菲斯特的垃圾箱里
Those were the days.
当年的光辉岁月啊
Old pug-faced Pauly was the king of criminals.
狮子狗脸老保利 是罪犯之王
If you're a criminal, then there's one thing
如果你是罪犯 那我就必须
I have to say to you...
要说这句话...
Bad dog. Bad dog.
坏狗狗 坏狗狗
I'm responsible, and I'm taking you in.
我要负起责任 我要把你抓起来
If I go to sing sing, little dame,
如果我被抓了 小姑娘
you'll be put in bracelets, too.
那你也在责难逃
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表