剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Buttercup, come on!
毛毛 别这样
Fine.
好吧
I'm a bear!
我是头熊
My ray! It flew into the lumber yard!
我的射线枪 飞进贮木场啦
Get 'em, General Whiskers!
抓住她们 胡须将军
Hairball!
他吐毛团耶
Nobody can stop me.
我不可阻挡
Nobody!
不可阻挡
Is she gone?
她走了吗
My plan of hiding like a coward worked!
我像懦夫一样 藏起来的计划 成功了耶
Manboy! You have to get that ray!
大男孩 你得夺回射线枪呀
But I can't!
我做不到嘛
I'm too scared, like a little baby!
我像小婴儿一样 太害怕啦
And I don't have my beard!
而且我都没有胡子呢
Facial hair doesn't make you tough!
胡子无法让你变强
Standing up when you're scared does!
害怕的时候要勇于面对
That's the Powerpuff way.
这是飞天小女警的战斗方式
It doesn't matter if you're a boy, girl,
无论你是男孩 女孩
woman, man, or whatever you're meant to be.
女人 男人 或者随便什么东西
Anybody can be tough!
所有人都能变强
And I believe youcan be tough, too!
我相信你也能变强
Good speech.
演讲不错
You really believe I can be tough?
你真的认为 我能变强吗
Yes!
是呢
Now get out there and save the day.
给我出去拯救世界吧
Yeah! I am tough!
是呢 我很强
I can do that!
我能做到
I...am... Manboy!
我是... 大男孩
Lamont, my dear friend,
小性感 我亲爱的朋友
how I missed thee.
我想死你了
Thanks, Blossom.
谢了 花花
I'm sorry that I called you a lady.
抱歉我把你 称作为女士
But I am a lady.
但我就是位女士
Th... that's the point.
这... 是关键呀
You know what? Just... just go.
算了 你赶紧去吧...
Manboy away!
大男孩出动
Don't bother helping us first or nothing!
能麻烦你先救我们吗
There you are!
你在这里呢
Macho smash!
男子力重击
Well, lookie who showed up.
这是谁来了啊
And got yourself a chin warmer.
你还给自己下巴 包了层保暖布呢
About time.
是时候了
I've come for my Beard Ray
我来拿回"胡子射线枪"
and to take you down!
并且击败你
It seems the beard is now on the other foot.
目前看来 你的情况并非乐观呢
Two beards can play at this game.
两位胡子男人的对决
Goatee! Handlebar!
山羊胡子 八字胡
Van Dyke! The imperial!
短尖胡须 帝髯
Fu Manchu!
长须胡
Dali! Chinstrap!
龙须胡 颊髯
Awesome!
帅爆了
It looks like you're just not tough enough!
看来你还不够强嘛
Maybe I'm not tough enough!
也许我不够强呢
Manboy, you can do it!
大男孩 你能成功哒
I... believe...
我... 相信...
in myself!
自己
This can't be!
不可能吧
This town ain't beard enough for the both of us.
这个小镇容不下 我们两人"胡"作非为
Not the face!
别打脸呀
Bubbles! Are you okay?
泡泡 你还好吗
I think I'm all right.
应该没事吧
Yeah, thanks to me!
这得感谢我
I did it all by myself.
这都是我的功劳
Hey, dude, I think we all helped.
嘿 老兄 我们都有帮忙吧
Helped?
帮忙
You girls were all like, "Boo-hoo!" And, "Wah, wah!
你们就只会傻哭乱叫
Help me, I'm so scared!"
"救命 我好害怕"
"I need the help of a big, strong m..."
"我需要强壮男人的帮助..."
You know, guys, I'm gonna miss that beard.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我会想念 有胡子的感觉呢
It was really growing on me.
我越来越喜欢胡子了呢
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表