剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Whoo-hoo! We won!
我们赢啦
The Professor says...
教授说...
Girls, I knew you could do it!
姑娘们 我就知道 你们能成功
Bliss, I'm so very proud of you.
布布 我真为你骄傲
Whoo! Tackle...
团团抱耶
Are you sure you have to leave, Bliss?
你真的要走吗 布布
I'm sorry, girls.
抱歉 姑娘们
With Saturn here, it's created an interstellar imbalance
土星在这里 会造成星际失衡
which has thrown the cosmos into chaos.
会造成宇宙大混乱呢
He's right, girls.
没错呢 姑娘们
Now that I'm back to full power,
现在我的超能力都恢复啦
I'm the only one that can push Saturn back into place.
只有我能把土星归位呢
Don't go. We still have to come up with nicknames
别走嘛 我们还没给 喜欢的东西
for things we like.
取完昵称呢
Don't worry, Bubbles. We'll do that as soon as I get back.
别担心 泡泡 等我回来 会再继续
Well, Blossom, I'm leaving you in charge.
好啦 花花 这里就交给你咯
Good choice.
明智的选择
Hey, Buttercup.
嘿 毛毛
Have fun in space or whatever.
去宇宙好好玩吧
Hey, stay cool, sis.
嘿 别哭啦 姐妹
Dad?
老爸
I've packed you a lunch for your trip into space.
我给你准备了午餐路上吃
Be sure to eat the sandwich first, then the pudding cup.
记得先吃三明治 再吃布丁哟
Okay, Dad.
好的 老爸
Hey, I'm...
嘿 我...
I'm sorry for everything.
我真的很抱歉
I... I just...
我... 只是
Oh! I'm going to miss you.
我会想你呢
I finally get you back, and now you're leaving again.
你好不容易回来 现在又要走了
Promise me you'll come home soon?
你要保证很快就回来 好吗
I promise, Dad.
我保证 老爸
Bliss, wait!
布布 等等
We have something for you.
我们有东西给你
My old headband!
我的旧发卡
Thank you so much.
谢谢你们
I'll see you guys soon!
我很快就回来
We love you! Bye, Bliss!
我们爱你 再见 布布
You're my favorite sister!
你是我最喜欢的姐姐
Oh, curse these allergies.
哦 该死的过敏
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表