剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
Nice try, partners!
不错啊 伙伴们
But this here is my pokey!
但这里可是我的地盘
Back off, Tyrannosaurus Tex!
滚开啦 特克斯霸王龙
This town isn't big enough for all of us!
这个小镇容不下所有人
Trust me. I took a census.
真的 我人口普查过啦
So it's a showdown, isn't it?
那就来一决胜负吧
Well, draw!
来吧
Hey, Tex!
嘿 特克斯
Time for you to go extinct!
你该被灭绝啦
And that's how the West was won.
就这样 西部赢得了胜利
Simulation complete.
模拟结束
That was so great! Wow, that was awesome!
真棒呀 太棒啦
Sweet! Wow!
好棒呀
Your catchphrases have come a long way!
你的口号♥ 真是大有进步呢
Now that your superpowers are under control,
你现在已经掌控 自己的超能力啦
I think I speak for us Powerpuff Girls
我可以代表 飞天小女警们
when I say that you're...
正式宣布你...
Not ready.
还不行
But, uh, Professor,
但是 教授
I aced every simulation.
所有模拟训练 我都通过啦
Yes, but your powers are still untested.
是的 但你的超能力 还未经试验
Just because you've had some good luck on the simul...
模拟训练时 你非常幸运 但不代表...
Come on! She's just that good!
拜托啦 她超棒呢
What are you talking about? Girls!
你说什么呢 姑娘们
I have made my decision.
我已经决定了
It's for your own good, Bliss.
这是为你好呢 布布
You'll just have to trust me.
你要相信我
But, uh, Professor!
但是 教授
The emergency signal!
紧急求助
Come on, girls! Let's g...
走吧 姑娘们 我们...
It's all right, girls.
没关系 姑娘们
I'll just be in my room.
我在自己房♥间等你们
Going nowhere.
哪里都不去
Why is it her room all of a sudden?
怎么突然 就成她的房♥间了
I know, you sunk my cattleship.
知道啦 载牛船被你弄沉啦
Sorry, Mee. I've just been thinking
对不起 窝窝 我只是在想
about why the Professor won't let me fight.
教授不让我 出去战斗原因
What? I don't understand.
你说什么 我听不懂啦
Talk in your normal voice.
你好好说话呀
I said, I don't know why he won't let you fight.
我说 我也不知道原因啦
I've seen your powers for a long time.
你的超能力 我见识过很久啦
That's right!
对呀
Maybe you could talk to the Professor
或许你可以 说服教授呢
and convince him that I could fight.
然后放我出去战斗
But I'm shy!
但我害羞呀
And I don't like him!
而且我不喜欢他
Bliss, you can't do this.
布布 你不能这样做
Bliss, you can't do that.
布布 你不能那样做
Nice.
真棒
That's the best shape you've changed into yet.
这是你最棒的变形啦
He wants you to listen to him.
他想要你乖乖听话
But he won't listen to you.
但他却不听你说话
And the Powerpuff Girls didn't stand up for you
而且飞天小女警们 也没有
very much, either.
为你挺身而出
But... I am a Powerpuff Girl.
但... 我就是飞天小女警呀
Are you? What do you...
是吗 你什么意...
Hi, Bliss!
嗨 布布
Whatcha been...
你在...
doing? Oh, man!
做什么呢 姐们
Did you see what a womping
看到我给花栗鼠司令的
I gave Chipmunk Commando?
那一记重击了吗
I turned into a wallaby and kicked his tiny butt.
我变成了小袋鼠 踢了他的小屁屁
Well, somebody is getting a gold star,
还有人得到了金星星噢
and of course, it's me,
当然 就是我啦
for leadership.
我是好领队
High five, girls.
来击掌 姑娘们
Sorry you couldn't come, Bliss.
真遗憾你不能去 布布
We really missed you out there.
我们在外面很想你
We got you a pickle from the mayor's office.
我们从市长办公室 给你带了酸黄瓜呢
Isn't that right, Buttercup?
对吧 毛毛
Uh... yeah.
对... 啊
Never mind about the Professor.
不要理教授啦
He's just being a worrywart.
他就是杞人忧天
Whenever he gets this stuff in his head,
无论他当时怎么想
it usually wears off by dinnertime.
晚餐的时候 就会全忘啦
Welp, I was wrong.
好吧 我错了
Blisstina, no powers at the table, please.
布利斯蒂娜 餐桌上请不要 使用超能力
Uh, hey, maybe Bliss could come to school with us on Monday.
也许布布星期一 可以跟我们去学校呢
I think it would be best if Bliss studied from home,
我觉得她在家学习更好
U... until we're sure her powers are under control.
直到... 我们确定 她的能力可控为止
She can learn from the Tell-N-Spell!
她可以用点读机学习呢
The rooster says...
公鸡说...
No superpowers?
不用超能力
No school? Ugh!
还不能上学
You won't let me do anything!
你什么都不让我做
Young lady, that is enough!
小女士 够了
I get her dessert!
她的甜点归我啦
The Professor will never understand me.
教授永远不会理解我
You're right.
你说得对呢
This is what I'm talking about.
我就是这个意思呀
He'll never understand how powerful you can be.
他永远不会知道 你有多强呀
But they... Bliss, are you okay?
但是她们... 布布 你还好吗
Who were you talking to?
你在和谁说话呢
Myself.
我自己
It's just teen stuff.
青春期通病啦
Yeah, I get it. I was a teen once.
我懂的 我也年轻过
I wish we could convince the Professor
真希望我们 可以说服教授
that you're ready to fight crime with us.
你准备好 和我们惩治罪犯啦
Wait! I have an idea!
等等 我有个主意呢
Do we know any wizards? No, Bubbles.
我们认识什么巫师吗 不认识 泡泡
Oh! Then I don't have an idea.
那我没主意啦
What's that, Mr. Mayor?
怎么了 市长先生
Chipmunk Commando's back!?
花栗鼠司令卷土重来了吗
Girls, we have to stop him!
姑娘们 我们必须阻止他
Chipmunk Commando?
花栗鼠司令
That guy is nuts!
那家伙是疯子
Bubbs...
泡泡...
you get that one?
听懂了吗
Yeah!
懂了
N... no.
没有...
Well, have fun saving the world.
祝你们拯救世界愉快
You know, Bliss,
你知道吗 布布
if the Professor saw you in action,
如果教授能看到 你的表现
he'd totally let you be part of the team.
他肯定会让你 加入我们呢
Buttercup, the Professor said Bliss is not ready!
毛毛 教授说布布 还没准备好呀
Then again, you have been amazing in training.
不过 你在训练中太出色啦
Maybe you just need to show the Professor what you can do.
或许只需要让教授看到 你的能力呢
Really? You think so?
真的吗
Yeah!
对啊
OK, girls, let's go have some fun.
好吧 姑娘们 出去找点乐子吧
I'm takin' back this park the way nature intended...
我要用橡子炮 把这个公园
with acorn artillery.
变回大自然
Oh, yeah? Yeah!
是吗 是啊
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表