剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
But the Fearleaders answer back!
但"恐怖小分队"追上来啦
What a play by Bubbles!
泡泡打得真漂亮
But the Fearleaders are unstoppable!
但"恐怖小分队"不可阻挡啦
And that's a time-out on the floor.
比赛时间到啦
Looks like the score is all tied up
看来现在是平局呢
and the next goal wins the championship!
下一个进球将分出胜负
Man, this stinks. I'm never gonna get to play.
天啊 真讨厌 我没机会上场啦
Buttercup, you've got to help me.
毛毛 你得帮我
It's always about you, Bloss.
你又来了 小花
Can't you see I'm missing the biggest game of my life?
你没看到 我错过了人生中 最重大的比赛吗
Tankenstein... too tough... had to fight him... on my own...
科学怪人 太强悍了... 我得自己... 打败他
Yeesh, Bloss!
小花
It's like you're not even listening to me! Hmph!
你根本没听我说话
Hey, guys! Aren't we having so much fun?
嘿 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们玩得都很开心吧
Youcertainly are. Hmph.
你确实玩得开心
I... I thought you liked playing with me...
我... 以为你喜欢 和我一起玩呢
Yeah. Look at all the playing I've been doing.
是啊 所有比赛我都上场了呢
I'm so exhausted.
我都累坏了呢
I'm exhausted.
我才是累坏了
I just thought that...
我以为...
Just forget it. Go!
算了 走吧
Go win the game!
去赢下比赛
Be the hero.
成为英雄
And now, back to the action.
好了 回到比赛
And there's the tip-off!
现在开球啦
It looks like the Fearleaders ha...
看来"恐怖小分队"...
No, wait, Maylyn has it!
不 等等 梅玲拿到球啦
Bubblyn! Go for it!
小泡玲 交给你了
Bubbles has it!
泡泡拿到球啦
Looks like she's got an open shot!
现在篮框无人看守呢
My arm!
我的手臂
No! It appears Bubbles has been injured!
不好 泡泡好像负伤啦
That means she's hurt.
意思是她受伤啦
Bubblyn! Tell me you're good!
小泡玲 你一定没事的吧
I hurt my arm.
我的手臂受伤啦
I guess you'll have to send Buttercup in my place.
可能需要毛毛来替换我啦
Kid, you got more heart than a lung fish on a kidney bean.
孩子 你比腰豆上的肺鱼 还要有心呢
Hey, Buttlyn, you're in!
嘿 毛毛玲 该你上场啦
All right!
好嘞
Let's kick some Fearleader skirt!
"恐怖小分队"准备受死吧
And there's the whistle.
哨声响起啦
Heavy defense from the Fearleaders.
"恐怖小分队"防守很紧
She's got a clear shot!
无人守门呢
And it appears the Fearleaders are cyborgs, Bob.
看来"恐怖小分队"都是机器人呢 鲍勃
We are programmed to win by any means necessary.
程序要求 无论如何 我们都要赢
Bubbles? But your arm!
泡泡 但你的手臂
You were faking?
你是假装的吗
Yeah, well, how could the Derbytantes win with Buttlyn
是呀 毛毛玲一直坐在球场边
on the sideline the whole time?
"旱冰女孩"怎么会赢呢
Aw, man!
天呀
You're the best sister of all time!
你真是最好的姐妹呢
What about me?
那我呢
Aw, we're great! Boop!
我们真棒
This is so sweet, and I'm getting cavities and all,
甜得我都要长蛀牙了
but we got a game to win, ladies!
但我们还要 拿下比赛呢 女士们
Let's go, sis!
走吧 小姐妹
We got the power
♪ 我们有超能力 ♪
We got the power
♪ 我们是超能力者 ♪
That thing looks tougher than a bear with a crossbow.
那玩意比拿着弩的熊 还难击败呢
Hey, that gives me an idea.
嘿 我有主意了
Time to grin, and bear it.
笑起来吧 我们要赢啦
Whee! Bear bomb!
熊熊炸♥弹♥
The Derbytantes win!
"旱冰女孩"赢啦
Bubs, that was amazing.
小泡 太精彩啦
Bloss! Quit slacking and get in here!
小花 别偷懒了 赶紧过来
Be right there.
这就来
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表