剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Still bad.
还是很糟糕
Dude, Bloss.
天啊 花花
You have to come clean to the professor
你必须向教授承认错误
and go to the dentist before it gets worse.
并且在恶化之前 去看牙医
I've got it under control.
我能解决啦
I looked online for natural remedies
我上网搜了一下自然疗法
and I found this root.
并且找到了这个树根
All I have to do is rub it on my face
我只要用这个擦脸
and it'll take the swelling down overnight.
明天就会消肿了
Now I thank you both for your concern,
谢谢你们的关心
but I have a good night's sleep to get.
我现在要好好睡一觉了
The nasty, nasty dentist
♪ 坏坏的牙医 ♪
Opened up your mouth
♪ 撬开你的嘴 ♪
Down came the drill
♪ 钻子钻子来啦 ♪
And he drilled your teeth all out
♪ 要钻空你的嘴 ♪
Blossom! You are late!
花花 你迟到啦
I told you tooth-hurty.
我说过 让你早点来
Do you know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
We must remove all of ze teeth!
我们要拔掉 你所有的牙齿
Whoa. Dude.
天啊 姐们
That root did not help!
那树根一点用都没有
It's worse than ever!
情况更惨烈啦
What are those?!
那是什么玩意呀
Are those fingers?!
那还是手指吗
Ugh, that's it!
真是够了
We're taking you to the dentist!
我们要带你去看牙医
No! No dentist!
不 不要看牙医
Yes! Yes dentist!
就要看牙医
Nooooo!
不要
What is even happening?!
到底什么情况呀
Blossom! Don't you move!
花花 不准动
There she goes.
她跑了
No...
不要...
toothbruuush!
牙刷
No... no drill!
不... 不要钻头
Oh, what a beautiful night
真是美好的夜晚呀
to pick flowers next to street puddles!
正适合在大街上的水坑边摘花
Oh! Come here, you little rascal, you!
过来 你这个小淘气鬼
Well, "Rarr" To you too, Bloss...
你也好啊 花...
Blossom! You poor thing...
花花 可怜的小家伙...
You've been eaten by this two-headed monster
你不仅被双头怪吃掉了
who also stole your bow!
他还偷走了你的蝴蝶结
You shall pay for this, monster!
你会付出代价 怪物
Monster?
怪物吗
Come on, everyone!
来啊 大伙
Blossom's gone now!
花花已经死了
We must end that very happy twoheaded monster
我们必须杀掉这个双头怪
with our classic mob weapons...
而且得用经典的暴徒武器...
industrial sized drills!
标准尺寸的钻头
No drills!
不要钻头
Blossom?
花花
Blossom?
花花
There she is!
她在那里
And she's getting chased out of town
她被一帮拿着钻头的暴徒
by an angry mob with drills.
追着出了城呢
Sounds about right.
听着挺合理啊
Yeah... yeah, you better run!
没错... 你最好赶紧跑
Oh, my back...
我的背呀...
Noooo!
不要
Blossom!
花花
No... no...
不... 不要...
Back!
退后
Blossom!
花花
It doesn't have to end like this!
不必走到这一步呀
Just go to the dentist!
去看牙医就好啦
Dude!
姐们
Just go get the drill in your face
赶紧去给我看牙医
or I'll jump over there and give you another toothache!
不然我就让你 另一边的牙也疼
Blossom!
花花
There you are!
你在这里呢
This may surprise you,
你可能不知道
but I know that you dodged the dentist!
但我知道 你没去看牙医
Wow. What gave that away?!
你怎么知道的呀
Easy, Buttercup...
简单啊 毛毛...
I only got a bill for two daughters!
我只收到了两份账单
No, no dentist!
不 不要看牙医
Scared!
我害怕
Oh, Blossom...
花花...
if you were scared, you should have told me.
如果你害怕 应该告诉我呀...
I would've sat through it with you, the whole time.
我可以一直陪着你呀
I will sit with you!
我会陪着你呢
But you have to go...
但你必须得去看病...
Okay, Professor.
好吧 教授
I'll go.
我会去
My... owww!
我的天... 啊
Said I'd give you another toothache if you didn't go!
我说了 你再不去看病 我就要你好看
I said I was gonna go!
我说了会去看病啊
My bad.
我的错
Thank you Doctor! Thank you Doctor.
谢谢医生 谢谢医生
Hey! How'd it go?
嘿 怎么样呀
Not as bad as I thought.
没我想象中可怕啦
But I shouldn't have put it off for so long.
但我不应该 拖延这么久
Sorry for putting you guys through all of that...
抱歉给你们 惹了很多麻烦...
Hey, it's fine.
没事的啦
Like the song says,
就像歌♥里唱的嘛
"Out came the sun and dried up all your pain."
"太阳出来 晒干了痛苦"
Um, I think it's "Rain," Buttercup.
应该是晒干"雨水"吧 毛毛
She's right, Buttercup. Yea, she's right.
她说得没错 毛毛 是啊 她说得对
Well, Blossom!
好了 花花
How about we go get some soft-serve ice cream?
要不要去吃点软雪糕呀
Sounds like something to smile about to me!
听着很适合我呢
Hm. Your front teeth are coming in a little crooked.
你的门牙好像 长歪了一点
Maybe it's time to ask the orthodontist about braces.
也许得找正牙医生 问问牙套的事啦
No problemo!
没问题
No braces!
不要牙套
Oh come on!
还要不要点紧啊
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表