剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
No one can stop me!
谁都无法阻止我
For I am Mojo...
因为我是魔人...
Girls, who's ready for space camp?
姑娘们 准备好去参加 太空夏令营了吗
Yes!
准备好啦
I can't believe it's finally time
我真不敢相信 终于可以去
to go to Camp Big Dipper!
北斗大营地啦
Blech. Nerd camp.
就是书呆子夏令营嘛
It's not just any nerd camp!
那可不只是 书呆子夏令营啦
Camp Big Dipper is a renowned academic institution
北斗大营地是一个 有名的学术机构呢
that houses some of the greatest minds of tomorrow
吸引过各地科学界的明日之星们
for two weeks of summer!
一起度过两周的夏季时光
Sounds like super nerd camp to Mojo.
魔人啾啾听了 都觉得无聊
That's the plan.
一切都计划好啦
Girls, let's go. Don't want to be late.
姑娘们 快走啦 别迟到啦
You, too, Bubbles.
你也是 泡泡
Okay! Don't worry, Mr. Mojo monkey man...
好的 别担心 啾啾猴子先生
I'll write to you every day.
我每天都会给你写信呢
Space camp
♪ 太空夏令营 ♪
Camp Big Dipper.
北斗大营地到啦
Wow, it's even better than I imagined.
哇 这里比我想象中还棒呢
Oh, you girls are going to have so much fun here.
你们会在这里 玩得很开心呢
Wait! You're not coming with us?
等等 你不留下来吗
It's just two weeks, Bubbles.
就两星期而已啦 泡泡
This wasn't part of the deal!
这和说好的不一样呀
Aww, Bubbles, don't worry.
泡泡 别担心啦
There's so much to do here.
这里的生活 可丰富了呢
And as long as we're together, it'll be fun!
只要我们在一起 就会很好玩啦
Come on! There's no time to lose.
快走吧 别浪费时间啦
Bye, Professor.
再见 教授
Bye, girls. Have fun.
拜 姑娘们 玩得开心哟
And remember you can text or call me any time!
你们随时都可以 给我打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥哟
Professor, don't leave me!
教授 别离开我嘛
Kids.
小孩子哟
Camp Big Dipper!
北斗大营地呀
My favorite astronomer, Wendy Q. Dallen,
我最喜欢的宇航员 温迪·Q·达勒
came here when she was a kid.
她小时候就来过这里呢
Lame.
真逊
What should we do first? Ooh!
我们应该先做什么呢
Let's check out one of these space simulators.
我们去看太空模拟系统吧
The moon... bounce?
还有月亮... 弹弹乐吗
Hmm, well, that's not what I expected.
这个 和我想的不太一样啊
Yeah! Looks pretty fun, right, Bubs?
好棒 好像很有意思呢 对吧 小泡
Mmhmm. Uh, okay...
是啊 呃 好吧
Well, it says. They also have space rovers
这上面还说 这里有火星车
that you can pilot yourself!
你可以自己驾驶呢
That can't be right. Well, let's see.
不可能吧 我再看看
There's also...
这里还有...
A space animal petting zoo!
太空动物抱抱乐园耶
It's bea-u-u-utiful.
它好漂亮呀
Well, hello, Mr. Alien.
哦 你好啊 外星人先生
Aren't you fascinating?
你可真迷人呀
A space petting zoo?
太空动物抱抱乐园吗
This is hardly educational at all!
这一点教育意义都没有呀
And we won't stand for it, will we, Buttercup?
这我们绝对忍♥不了 对吧 毛毛
This "Kick the Moon Man" Simulator is awesome!
这个"踢踢太空人"的模拟装置太酷啦
Keep it coming.
别停下来哟
I can't even feel it!
我一点感觉都没有呢
I'm having fun, and I'm learning!
这个真是寓教于乐呢
What could you possibly be learning?
你能学到什么呀
How to kick moon men.
怎么踢太空人啊
Ehh, okay, uh, starting to hurt.
行啦 我感觉有点疼了呢
Dude, it's a camp. Let yourself have fun.
伙计 这可是夏令营 找点乐子吧
It'd be fun
如果能学到知识
to actually learn something.
那才算是有趣吧
I'm going to find the camp director.
我要去找营长
I'm sure he'll be very disappointed
他看到大家游手好闲
to see people goofing off.
一定会很失望
Did someone say "Goofing off"?!
有人说了 "游手好闲"吗
Hey, there, kiddo!
嘿 你好啊 孩子
Welcome to Camp Big Dipper,
欢迎来到北斗大营地
where we have space fun for everyone!
每个人都享受到 太空乐趣的地方
I'm Joey, the camp director for this space adventure.
我是乔伊 太空冒险的营长
Oh, good! Joey, I was wondering...
哦 太好了 乔伊 我正想...
Where the laser light show is? What? No, I...
激光表演秀在哪里吗 你说什么 不是啦 我...
Hit the lights...
灯光师打光...
in the auditorium. Let's go.
就在大礼堂 我们走吧
What?
什么情况
Welcome...
欢迎...
to Camp Big Dipper!
来到北斗大营地
You're gonna moonwalk.
你可以走太空步
You're gonna moon talk.
你可以说太空语
You're gonna moon everything!
你可以体验 太空里的一切
What is going on here?
这是什么情况呀
Who's ready for the most fun place in outer space?
准备好享受真正的 外太空欢乐了吗
Boo! Let's see some real science!
好逊 我们想看真正的科学
Uh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
呃 等等 等等 等等
Is somebody booing?
有人觉得这很逊吗
she meant "Booyah."
她是说 "好炫"
Booyah! Booyah!
好炫 好炫
Ah, well...
啊 好吧
All right!
好啦
Let's blast off to planet fun!
外太空欢乐发射
You can text or call me any time!
你们随时可以给我 打电♥话♥或者发短♥信♥
Dear Professor, greetings from Camp Big Dipper!
亲爱的教授 北斗大营地发来问候
We're having lots of fun.
我们在这里很开心
Well, you know, I mean,
其实 我是说
Buttercup and Bubbles are having a good time.
毛毛和泡泡 玩得确实很开心
I can't help but say that I'm a little disappointed.
其实我是有点失望啦
The way Dr. Wendy Q. Dallen talked about it,
温迪·Q·达勒教授 说起这里时
I thought this place was supposed to be
我以为这里会成为
a great step towards scientific advancement, but...
迈向科学进步的伟大之地 但是...
It's just full of silly games.
这里就是个 愚蠢的游乐场
They're not even science-related.
甚至和科学都没关系
I tried talking to camp director Joey about it.
我试着和营长乔伊谈过
What?!
你说什么
But he didn't listen.
但他听不进去
It's so frustrating.
我真的太失望了
I don't see what Dr. Dallen saw in this place.
我不明白达勒教授 在这里学到了什么
Anyway, I'll talk to you soon, I guess.
总之 我很快会再联♥系♥你
Love, Blossom.
爱你的 花花
Hey, Blossom, why don't you come make arts and crafts with us?
花花 和我们一起做手工去吧
I made a rocket out of paper and glitter.
我用彩纸和胶水 做了一个火箭哟
I made a garbage monster... out of garbage.
我做了垃圾怪物 用垃圾做的哟
Uhhh, no, thanks. I'm fine.
不了 谢谢 不用了
But you haven't done anything with us all week.
但你这周 都没和我们一起玩呢
Yeah, come on!
是啊 来嘛
It's not as fun without you.
少了你可不好玩呢
Come on, Bloss!
来嘛 小花
Come play with us.
来和我们玩嘛
Ugh! Stop!
别这样啦
Do you think Dr. Wendy Q. Dallen became
你觉得温迪·Q·达勒博士
the scientist she is just by playing all the time?
是靠玩游戏 成为科学家的吗
Okay, we get it!
好啦 我们知道了
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表