剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
around other people, or swans.
和其他人 或者天鹅在一起吧
Hello, can you hear me?
喂 你们听到了吗
Enough of this relaxing swan junk.
别再想这个破天鹅啦
You wanna feel less anxious?
你想要 不那么焦躁吗
I know what's really gonna help you focus.
我知道一个办法 能帮你集中注意力
Yeah! I've never felt less anxious in my life!
我从来没觉得 这么放松过
Do you really think this was a good idea?
你真的觉得 这是个好主意吗
Bringing our very explosive sister to a demolition derby?
带情绪容易爆♥炸♥的姐姐 来看撞车比赛
Yeah, man. Everything gets destroyed here!
是呀 姐们 这里一切都会被毁掉呢
She can blow up as much stuff as she wants and it won't matter!
她想怎么破坏 就怎么破坏 完全没问题
Uh... you know... uh... blow stuff up in a fun way!
你懂的... 快乐的那种破坏
Let it all out!
发泄出来吧
But I don't want to "Let it all out."
但我不想"发泄"呀
I wanna be a super hero.
我想成为超级英雄
Like you guys. I wanna be helpful.
我想和你们一样 想要帮忙
You are helpful!
你有在帮忙呀
Here, why don't you help me pass out these derby dogs?
给 你能帮我分发 这些热狗吗
Ha ha. Now that, I can do!
这事我能做呢
Ooh ooh! I want the extra sloppy one!
我要多加了酱汁的那一个
One extra sloppy, coming up!
多加酱汁 来啦
No! The sloppy one's mine! Chili makes Bubbles gassy!
不行啦 那是我的 泡泡吃完红辣椒老放屁
Oh. That's gross.
那真恶心呢
Buttercup, that was a long time ago!
毛毛 那是很久以前的事啦
This is ridiculous.
真是太可笑了
Bliss, give me the sloppy one.
布布 多加酱汁那个给我
Okay. No!
好的 不行
No!
不行
I want the sloppy one!
我要多加酱汁那个啦
You can't have it!
不行啦
Bliss, give it to me!
布布 给我
Bliss? I'll get some more derby dogs.
布布 我再去买♥♥些热狗
Wait!
等等
Bet you five bucks she forgets the mustard.
和你打赌五美元 她绝对会忘记加芥末
Your greatest fears, now wrapped in steel!
你们最害怕的敌人 现在穿上钢铁外衣啦
Say hello to Mecha Gnat!
向机甲小虫问好吧
Where does he get the money for this stuff?
他哪来那么多钱啊
Let's demolish this guy!
一起消灭这个家伙吧
Here's your, um... hot dogs.
这是你的 热狗
Why did I ever come here, Mee?
我为什么要来这里呀 窝窝
I should have just stayed on Bird Poop Island.
我就应该留在鸟屎小岛
I'll never be a real superhero.
我永远成不了 真的超级英雄
Eat car!
尝尝这个
Let's face it, Mee. I'm no hero.
别骗自己了 窝窝 我不是英雄
She's a hero!
她是英雄耶
I don't know, Mee! I wasn't even thinking about it!
我也不知道 窝窝 我也没想到
Looks like you've found yourselves
看来你们现在的处境
in a rather sticky situation!
非常黏糊糊哟
That's a really bad joke.
这个笑话真逊
Now, I'm going to swat you...
现在我要和你们以前一样
like you swatted me so many times!
使劲拍打你们啦
Do your worst, Nate!
放马过来吧 打人虫
Argh! It's Gnat!
是叮人小虫啦
What?
什么情况
Hey gnat! I think it's time for you to buzz off.
嘿 叮人小虫 你是时候该走开啦
Blisstina!
布利斯蒂娜
Hey, that one was actually pretty good.
嘿 那个姑娘很强嘛
You're doing it! Way to go, man!
你成功啦 干得漂亮 姐们
You think that's cool? Check this out!
这就算酷了吗 瞧这个吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么呀
Bliss, that was amazing!
布布 你真的太棒啦
You rule!
你超棒哒
Sorry we put so much pressure on you.
抱歉我们给你 太多压力啦
It's okay. I was putting a lot of pressure on myself, too.
没事啦 我也给自己 施加了太多压力呢
I just have to stop overthinking it.
我不能再想太多啦
Yeah I don't overthink anything, that's why I'm so awesome.
是呀 我就从不多想 所以我这么酷
Uh, hey... excuse me? Pretty magical hero girl?
嘿... 不好意思 迷人的英雄小姑娘
Let me guess, you want us to pay for the stadium?
我猜 你想让我们 赔偿体育场的损失吗
Nah man! Your sister like, saved my life!
不是啦 你们的姐妹 救了我的命
Can you, can you sign my tire?
你能 在我的轮胎上签名吗
Um... sure.
当然啦
We're so happy you're a part of our family, Bliss!
有你这个家庭成员 我们非常高兴 布布
You know, I've been alone so long,
其实 我独自一人太久啦
it's nice to have people who care about me so much.
有人能关心我 真的很棒呢
Besides Mee, of course!
当然 除了窝窝
All right girls.
好啦 姑娘们
The four of us have a big day to save tomorrow.
我们四个 明天还要拯救世界呢
I'll get the lights.
我来关灯
Goodnight, family.
晚安 家人
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表