剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
We have to do something!
我们得想个办法呀
I got it!
我知道了
If I understand physics... and I do-o-o-o-n't!
如果我懂物理... 但我不懂呀
Bubbles, no!
泡泡 不要
You're on thin ice!
你这可是如履薄冰了
Oh, no! Blossom!
不要 花花
Blossom!
花花
Bubbles!
泡泡
Hey, Popsicles!
棒棒冰怪
Time for your just desserts.
甜点时间到啦
Good one, Buttercup.
好梗 毛毛
Yeah, you are much smarter than me.
是呀 你比我聪明多了呢
I know.
我知道
And cooler.
你也更酷呢
Yep.
是啊
And another thing...
还有一件事...
where is my pencil?
我的铅笔呢
Ahem. Excuse me.
咳咳 打扰一下
I thought we were going to do battle!
我们不是要打架吗
You're about to go down
你给我准备好
a very rocky road.
受死吧
Ugh! That was cold!
好冷呀
Hey, Popsicles!
棒棒冰怪
Time to warm you up.
来热热身吧
I'm melting?!
我在融化耶
Melting!
我在融化呀
Oh, what a world!
我的天呀
You did it!
你成功啦
And once again...
世界又一次...
the day is saved, thanks to Buttercup!
被拯救了 感谢毛毛
Buttercup, we're supposed to be cheering Bubbles up.
毛毛 我们应该是要 鼓励泡泡的呀
Oh, right.
是哦
I wasn't helpful in that story, either.
这个故事里 我也没帮上忙呢
Some hero I am.
我真是个差劲的英雄
I'm going to go to bed!
我要去睡觉了
Aw, man.
天啊
Blossom, you screwed up.
花花 都怪你
Dude, wake up!
姐们 快起床啦
It's an emergency!
有紧急情况
What is it?
什么事呀
Does someone need their hat folded?
有人需要折帽子吗
'Cause I bet I'd screw that up, too.
因为我肯定 也会搞砸呢
Hats don't need to be folded.
帽子不需要折啊
Well, great! I got that wrong, too!
行吧 我又错了啦
Bubbles, just come outside with us.
泡泡 跟我们出去吧
You got to see this!
你必须来看看啦
Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!
泡泡 泡泡 泡泡
Wha... What's going on?
这是... 什么情况呀
Bubbles, you may not remember me,
泡泡 你可能不记得我了
but you helped me find my lost puppy,
但你帮我找到了 走丢的狗狗
Barkley Bear.
熊熊巴克利呢
You're my hero, Bubbles!
你是我的英雄 泡泡
I am?
是吗
You're my hero, too!
你也是我的英雄
When I was sad after Miss Bellum left,
秘书小姐离开后 我难过的时候
you gave me this hanky to blow my nose.
你给了我这块手帕 用来擤鼻涕呢
And you helped me find my toupee!
你帮我找到了假发呢
And when we couldn't find a fourth member
我们找不到 第四个人参加
in time for the barbershop quartet championships, why...
理发店四重唱 锦标赛的时候...
You joined in
♪ 你加入啦 ♪
When you beat up Mojo, you taught Mojo first aid!
你打败魔人啾啾时 教会了他怎么急救呢
You made us feel like winners
我们比赛输给萨尔瓦多·达利后
even though we lost the championship game
你让我们感觉到
to Salvador Dali.
自己像冠军一样
Salvador Dali...
萨尔瓦多·达利...
never loses!
从不失手
Rhinoceros!
犀牛万岁
Yeah, Bubbles.
是啊 泡泡
You inspire us every day.
你每天都激励着我们呢
Without you, we'd just be the dynamic duo,
没有你 我们就只是 活力二人组了
which sounds awesome. Ow!
听起来很棒诶
But... but it's not. It's not!
但... 并没有啦 并没有
Bubbles, what we're trying to say is
泡泡 我们想说的是
that sometimes the greatest heroes are the everyday heroes.
最棒的英雄 总在做细微小事
And you're our hero!
你是我们的英雄
Lesson
♪ 人生一课 ♪
Okay, everyone, picture time!
好了 大伙 拍照时间到
Everyone gather 'round!
所有人靠近一点
Say, "Cheese"!
说 "茄子"
Cheese!
茄子
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表