剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
He got to me before I could fight back.
在我反抗之前 他找到了我呢
Where'd it go?
怪兽去哪里了呀
Hey, girls.
嘿 姑娘们
How's the m... m... m... monster hunting?
你们找到怪... 怪... 怪兽了吗
It's right behind you!
怪兽就在您身后呀
Okay. We should be safe in this room.
好啦 我们在房♥间里 应该很安全
"Safe"? Yeah, safe to be annihilated!
这叫"安全" 是彻底被消灭吧
Haven't you watched "Doom Room"?
你没看过《厄运房♥间》
"Definitely Night of the Living Room"?
《客厅惊魂之夜》
Or the infamous... "Red Room."
或者声名狼藉的 《赤色密室》吗
Every time people lock themselves in a room,
每次大家把自己 关在房♥间里
they lock the monster in with them!
怪兽也会和他们关在一起
We're sitting ducks!
我们是笼中之鸟呀
Aww! Ducks are so cute when they sit!
小鸭子坐着时超可爱呢
Buttercup, I've had enough of your monster-movie paranoia.
毛毛 我受够你的 疑神疑鬼怪兽电影后遗症啦
I checked the room before I barricaded us in here.
在堵门之前 我检查过房♥间啦
It's just you, me, Bubbles, and the Mayor.
这里只有你 我 泡泡和市长
Hi, girls!
嗨 姑娘们
Pickles, pickles, pickles!
酸黄瓜 酸黄瓜
Give me your soul.
我要你的灵魂
Like, zoinks!
哎哟
Let's knock this mayoral monster out, Powerpuff style!
我们快打倒 这个市长怪物吧 飞天小女警出击
See, girls!
看呀 姑娘们
We did it!
我们做到啦
Now, I get it!
我懂啦
Super mechanic!
你扮的是超能技工
No, Buttercup, it's...
不是 毛毛 我是...
forget it.
算了
Well, another mystery solved.
好啦 谜团又解开啦
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Wait. We can't leave the Mayor like this.
等等 我们不能丢下市长不管
What do you mean? It's what they do in the movies.
你想怎么样 电影里就这么演的呀
You know, like in "Chairraiser,".
比如 《椅子增高器》
"Chair-pocalypse," "Rosemary's Chair..."
《椅子防卫战》 《迷魂之椅》...
Where do you even find these movies?
你都在哪里 看的这些电影呀
Where do you even find these costumes?
那你是在哪里 找的这身衣服啊
Now, girls, as the Mayor,
好啦 姑娘们 作为市长
I say we can't leave the Mayor like this.
我们不能丢下市长不管
We must figure out how to change him back into his old self.
我们得想办法 让他变回自己呢
But, first!
但首先
A pickle chip.
吃块酸黄瓜片吧
No!
不行
My pickle chips!
我的酸黄瓜片呀
Buttercup, what are you doing?
毛毛 你做什么呢
Those are no ordinary pickle chips.
那些不是普通的酸黄瓜片啦
They're... Transylvanian Pickle Chips!
那是... "吸血鬼酸黄瓜片"
These expired five years ago.
这些五年前就过期了呢
But how do we get the Mayor back to normal?
那市长怎样才能恢复正常呀
Don't worry, Bloss.
别担心 小花
I've been preparing my whole life for this.
我等待这一刻很久了呢
Leave it to Buttercup Van Helsing.
让毛毛范海辛来解决吧
The power of juice compels you!
以果汁之力击败你
Change!
变回来
Ix-nay on the ickles-pay. They make you azy-cray.
妈咪妈咪哄 快点变回来
Buttercup! Right.
毛毛 对哦
Change!
快变
Please change. Please, please, please.
拜托变回来嘛 拜托啦
Please change! Change!
快变啦 变嘛
I've done everything humanly possible.
我已经竭尽所能了
There's only one thing left to do!
只有最后一个办法啦
Buttercup! No!
毛毛 不行
You can't!
你不能这样做
I must.
我别无选择
There. I made a sundial.
我做了个日晷
We wait a couple of hours, and the Mayor should be cured.
我们等几个小时 市长就能被治愈啦
Because it's just pickles and we just have to wait
因为是酸黄瓜的原因 我们只需要
for the effects to wear off?
等效果过去就行了吗
Yes.
没错
And we're going to ignore the fact that,
并且我们还要忽视
not only is it night time, making your sundial useless,
现在是晚上 所以你的日晷毫无用处
but we're also indoors.
而且我们还在室内
Also, yes.
没错
Hey! Where am I?
嘿 我在哪里呀
Banjo!
看我哒
Hello, girls.
你们好呀 姑娘们
Did you catch the m... m... m... monster?
你们抓住 怪... 怪... 怪兽了吗
Yeah. You were the monster!
抓住了呀 小怪兽就是你
I was? But how?
是我吗 怎么会呀
It was all those expired
因为你吃了那些
transylvanian pickles you were eating.
过期的吸血鬼酸黄瓜呀
Oh dear!
天呀
Well, no more Transylvanian Pickle Chips for me!
我不会再吃"吸血鬼酸黄瓜片"了呢
I'd better get rid of them
在落入坏人之手前
before they fall into the wrong hands.
我最好处理掉呢
Well... here we go again!
又来了
Buttercup! Stop! You're scaring her!
毛毛 住手 你吓到她啦
Buttercup! Stay calm!
毛毛 冷静
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表