剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
No, you're right here.
不是啦 你在这里呀
Nope, we are not doing this again!
打住 到此为止了
Blossom, popcorn me.
花花 我要吃爆米花
Uh-oh! We're down to the unpopped kernels.
只剩下没爆裂的 爆米花谷粒啦
Unpopped kernels?!
爆米花谷粒吗
I can pop them with my new pen!
我可以用新笔 帮你们爆好呀
New pen? Yes!
新笔吗 是呀
But this is no ordinary pen... it's the Pennacle 7000.
但这可不是普通的笔哟 这是无敌笔七千号♥
It has a heat ray, an immobilization beam,
可以发射热射线 禁锢光线
and can shoot out signal flares.
还可以发射信♥号♥♥弹呢
But, wait, there's more!
但别急 还没完呢
It also makes for a handy back-scratcher.
这还是便利的痒痒挠呢
It can do it all!
它非常万能哟
But can it write?
那能写字吗
Well, let's see.
我们试试看吧
Hmm. Odd.
奇怪
Hmm, seems it's stuck on the immobilization setting.
看来是卡在 禁锢光线模式了呢
Oh, well. I'll go get us some more popcorn.
好啦 我再去买♥♥点爆米花吧
Ooh, it's starting!
开始啦
Space Towtruck is "Space Towtruck"
太空拖车之《太空拖车》
in "Space Towtruck vs. Judge Tread!"
之《太空拖车大战履带法官》
Ha ha! Sweet.
真棒呀
Aw, where's Bliss?
布布在哪里呀
She'd love this!
她超爱看这个呢
Shh! Bubbles, you're ruining the best part of the movie...
泡泡 你毁了这部电影 也就是整部电影...
which is the entire movie!
最精彩的部分啦
Ha ha ha! Not so fast, Space Towtruck!
先别着急 太空拖车
Attention, patrons of the arts...
艺术赞助人们 都给我听着...
it is I,
是我
legendary thespian Earth Plow!
传说中的演员 地球之犁
Wow! This is a real 4-D experience!
这个4D电影好逼真呀
I was the original galactic service vehicle!
我才是最初的银河服务车
That is, until that hack Space Towtruck came along!
直到那个该死太空拖车的出现
But now, my captive audience,
但现在 我的受制观众们
I shall display to you true theater!
我要给你们表演 真正的巨作
Earth Plow? Isn't that the
地球之犁 这是教授喜欢的
over-actor the professor likes?
那个表演过度的演员吗
Hello! I'm Mark Twain!
你们好 我是马克·吐温
Come join me in my riverboat!
和我一起乘上内河船吧
And down the Mississippi River we...
我们沿着密西西比河...
You boo me,
你们居然喝倒彩
the greatest actor
我曾经可是
who hath ever bestrode this planet?!
这个星球最伟大的演员呀
Ha! Take this!
尝尝这招吧
Let's knock him out and get back to the movie.
我们赶紧打败他 然后好好看电影吧
Hey, guys, wait for me...
姑娘们 等等我呀...
I'll take a small popcorn, please!
我要小桶爆米花 谢谢
For a quarter more, you can get a medium.
再加二十五美分 就可以买♥♥中桶了
Hmm... that does equal savings.
听着确实很划算呢
Okay then, one medium, please!
好吧 那我要中桶爆米花 谢谢
For a quarter more, you can get a large.
再加二十五美分 就可以买♥♥大桶了
Bliss! Bliss!
布布 布布
Your one-man show is about to get canceled.
你的个人秀 马上要被砍啦
I'll one-man show you!
尝尝我的厉害吧
Looks like it's time for act two.
看来是时候 上演第二幕啦
Buttercup, are you okay?
毛毛 你没事吧
Yeah, I just found us some more popcorn.
没事 我找到爆米花了
Save it. Let's go pop this guy's kernel, first!
留着 我们先收拾 这个家伙吧
Bliss?! Bliss?!
布布 布布
Guys, wait for me!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 等等我呀
The show's over, Earth Plow!
表演结束了 地球之犁
Over?! But the show has only just begun!
结束吗 表演才刚开始呢
Ha ha! I love a captive audience.
我爱受制观众
Hey, you overacting meanie,
你这表演夸张的大反派
leave my sisters alone!
放开我的姐♥妹♥们♥
What?! Overacting?!
你说什么 表演夸张
Oh, everyone's a critic!
大家都很挑剔呢
Bubbles, look out!
泡泡 小心
Bliss, help me!
布布 救命呀
Stop it with the "Bliss" already!
别再玩"布布"游戏啦
Bliss isn't real!
布布不存在啦
Yes, she is!
她是真人啦
Bubbles!
泡泡
Bliss!
布布
For a quarter more, you can get a jumbo commemorative bucket.
再加二十五美分 可以买♥♥超大♥纪♥念桶爆米花
It's curtain call for you!
你们该谢幕啦
Bliss, please...
布布 拜托啦...
This is amazing!
这也太精彩啦
Forsooth!
可不是吗
Nobody messes with my sisters!
谁都不能欺负 我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Sisters?!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Sisters?
姐♥妹♥们♥
Oh, girls, guess what?!
姑娘们 你们猜怎么着
For just 50 cents more,
只要多花五十美分
you get a reusable.
就可以买♥♥到 可循环使用的
"Space Towtruck" Garbage can. And...
《太空拖车》垃圾桶呢 而且...
Blisstina?!
布利斯蒂娜
Blisstina?!
布利斯蒂娜
Mee!
窝窝
Dad!
爸爸
Dad?!
爸爸
I... I... I'm...
我... 我...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
She'll be safe now.
她现在安全了
Plot twist.
大反转呢
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表