剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
Hey, cutie, you want to join me for lunch?
嘿 小可爱 想和我共进午餐吗
There's a new sheriff in town,
小镇有新治安官啦
and his name is...
他的名字叫...
Mojo the Kid!
小孩啾啾
New sheriff?!
新治安官吗
Aw, nobody tells me anything.
没人告诉过我呀
I don't think so, Mojo!
想都别想 啾啾
Wait. Why are you even dressed like that?
等等 你怎么穿成这样呀
Mojo has been into Western movies lately
啾啾最近迷上了西部电影
and wants to experiment with his personal style.
并且想要结合个人风格 试着打扮一下
Is that okay?
这解释行吗
No!
不行
You mess with the Mecha mechanical bull,
你惹到了"机甲公牛"
you get the Mecha mechanical horns!
吃我的"机甲牛角"
Great job, girls.
干得漂亮 姑娘们
Thanks, Professor!
谢谢夸奖 教授
My. Are those your girls?
天呀 这是你的女儿们吗
They sure are.
是的呢
Yo, Bubbs!
哟 小泡
I got a good burrito fart ready!
我准备放煎饼味的屁啦
Let's try that thing with your eye beams!
结合你的射线试一下吧
Okay.
好嘞
Here it comes!
开始啦
Professor, did you see that?
教授 你看到了吗
My butt's singed.
我的屁屁被烤焦了呢
Wonderful.
真棒呢
That is abhorrent behavior.
真是令人厌恶的行为
Where is their mother?
她们的母亲在哪里
It's just us.
我一人抚养呢
Well, no wonder they're like that.
怪不得她们这样粗鲁呢
W... what do you mean?
您... 这话什么意思
Their unflattering posture...
她们不讨喜的姿势...
their overly aggressive behavior...
她们过度好斗的举止...
not to mention those ghastly clothes.
更别提那身可怕的衣服了
They're simply crying for help.
她们这是在大声求援呀
"Ms. Deb O' Nair, Esquire of Etiquette."
"黛博·奥尼尔女士 教授绅士礼仪"
When you're ready, I'll happily teach those girls
等你准备好了 我会很高兴 教授姑娘们
how to be proper young ladies...
如何成为年轻淑女...
since you've clearly failed to do so.
因为这方面 你显然很失败
Hey, Professor! Check this out!
嘿 教授 快看这个
I did it myself that time!
这次我自己 就做到了耶
Breaking news... the Powerpuff Girls
爆♥炸♥新闻... 飞天小女警们
have stopped this Mecha mechanical bull
阻止了"机甲公牛"
from destroying City Hall and has captured Mojo Jojo.
破坏市政厅 并且抓住了魔人啾啾
These bars will not hold Mojo the Kid!
这些钢条可关不住小孩啾啾
Girls, I want to talk to you
姑娘们 我想和你们
about something.
谈谈
She did it!
是她做的
I did?
是我吗
No, it's nothing you did.
不是 你没做错什么事
It's something I did.
是我做了个决定
I think, as your father,
作为你们的父亲
I haven't given you girls enough of a proper, um,
我可能没有给你们 足够的
ladylike influence.
娴淑高贵的影响
But, Professor, you're the best dad in the whole world.
但是教授 你是世界上 最棒的父亲呀
Yeah!
对呀
There she is.
她来啦
There who is?
谁来啦
Girls, I'd like you to meet Ms. Deb O' Nair.
姑娘们 这位是黛博·奥尼尔女士
Well, well, well.
好啦 好啦
It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
很高兴结识你们呢
How do you do?
你们好吗
Hello. Hey.
您好 嘿
Hi!
嗨
Please! Your voices are...
拜托 你的声音...
are... are far too shrill.
太刺耳啦
I see we'll be working on that.
这需要好好纠正呢
Working on?
纠正什么
She's going to teach you
她会教你们
how to be proper young ladies.
如何成为年轻淑女
Professor, you may be excused.
教授 您可以失陪了
Have fun, girls.
玩得开心 姑娘们
Now, first things first.
首先呢
Let's get you into something a little more apropos.
你们先打扮得体一些吧
Apropos?
得体
Now, isn't that pretty?
你们真漂亮呀
Pretty?
真漂亮
Pretty lame!
是真逊吧
I can't breathe!
我喘不过气啦
You'll get used to that.
你会习惯呢
Blossom, we got to fix this.
花花 我们得想办法
Can you excuse us for a minute?
我们能失陪一会吗
Professor!
教授
Girls!
姑娘们
You look terrific.
你们真美呀
We do?!
真的吗
Yes! Little ladies in dresses.
是呢 穿着连衣裙的小淑女们
It's as adorable as they say it is.
和他们说的一样 超可爱呢
I'm so happy you're doing this, girls.
你们这样做 我真的很高兴 姑娘们
Ms. O' Nair is gonna be really good for us.
奥尼尔女士会对我们 很有帮助呢
This is making him happy?
他喜欢这身打扮吗
We must've been doing something really wrong before.
我们一直犯了 很大的错误呢
What do we do, Bloss?
我们该怎么办呀 小花
I guess try to learn from Ms. O' Nair.
我们可能得和 奥尼尔女士好好学吧
It's obviously important to the professor.
显然这对教授来说很重要
So, are we in?
大家都同意吗
We're in.
同意
You're in... so let us begin
你们同意了 ♪ 那我们就开始吧 ♪
When you are a proper girl, you act a proper way
♪ 作为一名淑女 要有淑女的样子 ♪
Proper things you do, proper things you say
♪ 要做淑女的事 说淑女的话 ♪
I have a question about that.
我有个问题
And I have an answer.
那我就有答案
A lady should not speak her mind
♪ 淑女不能表达心声 ♪
It's rude, and it's not wise
♪ 这很粗鲁 也不明智 ♪
It bothers other people, so you must apologize
♪ 这打扰到了他人 所以你必须道歉 ♪
I'm sorry? Now you're gettin' it.
我很抱歉 这就对了
When a lady's at the table, you follow the social cue
♪ 淑女在吃饭时 要遵循社交要点 ♪
Even when you're hungry, you must say after
♪ 即使感觉很饿 也必须说先请 ♪
Must say after? Must say after you
什么先请 ♪ 是您先请 ♪
After you.
您先请
Now, that's a proper lady.
这才是淑女作为
And if you have a lot to say, it's really not the best
♪ 如果有很多话要说 这样可不好 ♪
Bury all your thoughts, giggles will impress
♪ 埋葬自己的想法 笑声才会被铭记 ♪
We are proper ladies, and we act the proper way
♪ 我们是淑女 表现很淑女 ♪
And because of this lovely soooong
♪ 因为这首可爱的歌♥ ♪
We did it in a day
♪ 我们一天时间就成功啦 ♪
Ms. O' Nair says you girls had a productive day.
奥尼尔女士说 你们今天很高效呢
Ho, ho, ho. We sure did, Professor.
是呢 教授
But after you, Blossom.
但您先请 花花
Why, thank you, Buttercup.
呀 谢谢呢 毛毛
Yes, Professor, it was quite a day.
是呢 教授 今天真充实呢
Right, Bubbles?
对吧 泡泡
Oh you.
哎呀
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表