剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Ugh! These... these people! These heathens!
这些... 这些人 这些异教♥徒♥们
They wouldn't know art if... if it hit 'em in the face!
不给点颜色看看... 他们就不知道什么叫艺术
You get it, Jesse.
你懂的 杰西
All these people want is...
这些人 他们只想...
is sneezes and people bonkin' heads!
看别人打喷嚏 撞头
And... and...
还有... 还有...
cat videos.
猫猫视频
All right, Mr. Kitty.
好了 猫猫先生
Get ready for your close up.
准备好拍个特写吧
Aah! Too close! Too close! Too close!
太近了 太近了 太近了
Bad kitty! Aah!
坏猫猫
Was that Bubbles? Yep.
那是泡泡吗 对
And the saber-toothed cat from the museum?
还有那是 博物馆的剑齿虎吗
Yep. Think she released it to make a cat video
对 为了保住名气 她把它放出来
in order to stay famous? Yep.
拍猫猫视频了吧 对
Let's go!
走吧
Come on, kitty. Uhh!
好啦 猫猫
Stay on mark. Aah!
站好位嘛
Bubbles, what are you doing?
泡泡 你在做什么呢
I am trying to make the best cat video ever made
我要拍一个 史上最佳的猫猫视频
to get back on top!
来重回热门呀
Yo, pigtails, you are being...
辫子妹 你这是...
Ugh! Again, you ruined my adorable video.
你们又毁了 我可爱的视频
Oh, no. I'm sorry. Can I see that for a sec?
噢 不 对不起 我能看看吗
No!
不
Much better. What did you do that for?
这就好多了 你在做什么呀
You're being a major jerk.
你的行为真心混♥蛋♥啊
Me? A jerk?
我 混♥蛋♥吗
Yeah! While you were trying to get your subscribers back,
是啊 你光想着 要挽回粉丝的时候
you ruined the whole city.
你已经毁掉整座城市了
Look at the fish market
你看看鱼市
and the carpet fair
再看看地毯展览会
and the yarn district!
还有纱线店
And you do not wanna see the park sandbox.
沙箱公园的情况 更是惨不忍♥睹
I'm so sorry, you guys.
我对不起大家
I guess I let fame go to my head.
我可能是被名气 冲昏头脑了
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办呀
Don't worry, sis. I have an idea.
别担心 小姐妹 我有个主意
But you may not like it.
不过你可能 不会太喜欢
Hey, Mr. Cat!
嗨 猫先生
Hey, Mr. Saber-toothed Cat!
嗨 剑齿猫先生
It's not working!
这没用啊
Shake it a little!
你得摇摆起来
Uh, okay.
好吧
Look at me! I'm a big tasty mouse!
看呀 我是只又大 又美味的老鼠噢
Are you sure this is a good idea?!
你确定这是个好主意吗
You're doing great, Bubbles!
你表现得很棒 泡泡
The top hat and the diaper were a good touch.
大礼帽和尿布这招 真是高明啊
Watch out for those really sharp teeth!
小心那些尖利的牙齿啊
Good thing I wore that diaper, for two reasons!
真好 纸尿裤再次立功啦
Head for the tree!
往树那边跑
You think she'll be okay?
你觉得她会没事的吧
Yeah, yeah, the cat'll be fine.
是啊 那老虎会没事的
Bubbles! You can calm down now. You did it!
泡泡 现在你可以冷静一下了 你成功了
Yeah, dude, check it out!
是啊 姐们 你看
That's right.
就是这样
Cats can always get up a tree,
猫猫们可以上树
but they can never get down.
但是永远下不了树
Relax. We're not going to the vet.
放松点 我们不是去看兽医
Where are they taking her?
他们要带她去哪里呀
To Citysville. Apparently, they have a giant rodent problem.
小城村啦 那边现在闹鼠灾呢
You know what, guys?
听我说 姐♥妹♥们♥
From now on, I'm just gonna make videos for fun.
从现在开始 我只会为了有趣 才拍视频啦
Yes, please.
真是再好不过了
And you're in a good place to start.
而且你的起点 也很不错噢
You got all your subscribers back with your latest video.
你的最新视频 把粉丝们又涨回来啦
My latest video?
我的最新视频
Yeah, it's a hit!
对啊 可火了呢
Look at me!
看看我
Good thing I wore that diaper!
还好我穿了尿布
Mm, maybe I deserved that.
或许是我活该吧
Besides, this taught me the most important lesson of all.
再说了 这次的事 教会了我最重要的一课
What's that, Bubbs?
你学到了什么 泡泡
That an actor as good as me...
像我这样优秀的演员
should be in front of the camera.
应该出镜才对呀
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表