剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
And if you try to put the kibosh on it,
如果你想阻止 我的犯罪行为
I'll send you straight to the wooden kimono.
那我就马上 送你上西天
What?
你在说什么呀
You're my partner now.
你现在是我的同伙了
If I go to jail, you go to jail.
如果我进监狱 你也逃不了
And you'll never get a dog.
而且你永远 都养不了狗了
Noooooo!
不要
Stop your howlin', blondie, and let's get to it.
别嚎了 金发妞 我们走吧
With you as my muscle,
有你当我的打手
this town will be easy pickings.
搞定小镇轻而易举
Now, let's hightail it. We got heists to pull.
好了 赶紧逃吧 我们还背着抢劫案呢
Walking, walking, Bubbles is walking
♪ 散步 散步 泡泡在散步 ♪
"Dog-faced duo diverts diamonds"!
"狗脸搭档转移钻石"
"Pug-faced perps pilfer priceless painting"!
"狮子狗脸罪犯 偷走价值连城的画作"
"Canine companions confound coppers"!
"狗脸同伴混淆警♥察♥视听"
"Alliterative headlines banned"!
"押头韵头条被禁"
"Bad guy dog friends strike again"!
"狗狗坏朋友再次出击"
Oh, my gosh!
我的天呀
Boy, the news sure is boring today.
哎 最近的新闻 真是无聊啊
Bubbles, where did you get that gold watch?
泡泡 你的金表 是从哪里来的呀
It was a gift... from Buttercup.
是毛毛... 送我的礼物
Mmm... wait. I don't give gifts.
等等 我从不送礼物呢
I take 'em.
我只收礼物
I'm not going to the big house!
我才不要进监狱呢
I mean, I got to go walk Pauly.
我是说 我要去遛保利了
Something's not right with Bubbles.
泡泡有点不对劲
You're just figuring that out now?
你不会刚发现吧
Look at this!
看这个
Does this police sketch look familiar to you?
这张警方的素描 你觉得眼熟吗
Hmm. Nope.
没觉得
It's Bubbles!
是泡泡呀
And look... all the thefts occurred
看啊... 所有盗窃案发生的地方
in the places that Bubbles just so happened to be
泡泡都正好去那里
"Walking Pauly."
"遛过保利"
Whoa! Bubbles is an outlaw?
哇 泡泡是法外之徒吗
Cool.
帅耶
No, not cool.
不 一点都不酷
I think some blind tiger's talking wooden mirrors.
看来罪恶正在悄悄进行中
If we jerk the curtain,
如果我们掀开幕布
we'll find the butter-and-egg man
肯定会找到这喧嚣背后的
behind this hullabaloo.
某后黑手
What? Follow me!
你说什么 跟我来
Hey, Bubbles, hurry up with that getaway car...
泡泡 快把跑车弄出来
So we can get away!
我们就可以逃跑啦
Uhh, here you go.
给你
Hey!
嘿
Drop that tin can tout suite!
赶紧把那个大铁块放下
But Pauly wanted a hayburner full of clams
但保利想要部好车呢
so we can put on the ritz.
我们就能到处炫耀了
What are you guys talking about?!
你们到底打什么暗语呢
Getaway car.
跑车啊
Whoa! Dude, you can talk?!
哇 伙计 你会说话啊
And you're wearing a suit?
而且你还穿着西装
Oh, I'm more than a dog in a suit.
我可不仅是一只 穿着西装的狗
I'm a criminal mastermind... in a suit.
我是穿着西装的... 超级反派
"Mastermind"?
你还"超级反派"呢
But you chewed up our stuff.
但你咬坏了 我们的东西啊
Nervous habit.
我一紧张就咬东西
And the mess behind the couch?
那我们沙发后面 那坨玩意呢
Yeah, well, your house is a maze!
你们房♥子太大了 我找不到厕所
Now let's vamoose, blondie.
赶紧溜吧 金发妞
Sorry, Pauly, blondie...
抱歉 保利 金发妞...
Er, I mean Bubbles... is coming with us.
不是 我是说泡泡... 得跟我们走
Yeah!
是啊
But not before we knock off a few of your nine lives!!
但我们得先让你 九命少几命
Buttercup, that's cats.
毛毛 猫才有九条命
I just want to punch stuff.
我就是想打他而已
If it's a tussle you want,
如果你们想打架
I got some tough cookies for your milk.
那我可要给你们 点颜色看看了
Time to meet the rest of the gang...
是时候介绍 帮派其他成员了...
Charlie chihuahua,
吉娃娃查理
dapper Dan doberman,
衣冠楚楚杜宾丹
Al Cacone,
艾尔·卡控
poodles canoodles,
贵宾犬小亲热
Herman Shepherd,
牧羊犬赫尔曼
LA femme akita,
秋田犬小佳人
two-tails Mulligan,
双尾马利根
the butt sniffer...
屁♥股♥嗅探犬...
And Mrs. Gregory!
还有格里高利夫人
Mrs. Gregory? But you're a human.
格里高利夫人 但你是人类啊
Am I?
是吗
Or am I...
或者我是...
A dog with a duck body?!
狗头鸭身兽呢
Boys, I'm letting ya off the leash.
兄弟们 一起上吧
Finally, it's punching time!
终于可以动手了
Let's go, girls!
上吧 姑娘们
What... am... I?
我... 是... 什么
Come on, Bubbles!
动手啊 泡泡
But, I... uh...
但是 我...
No! You're in too deep.
不 你陷得太深了
Now let's hightail it before we get the icy melt.
趁事态严重前 我们赶紧逃吧
Okay. No, dude.
好吧 不行 伙计
Help us fight!
帮我们战斗啊
You're a superhero!
你是个超级英雄
Yeah, you're right!
是啊 没错
Do you want to go to the clink?
你想进监狱吗
Let's move!
快走
Oh, okay.
好吧
It's not too late to clear your name!
现在洗脱罪名还不晚
Really?
真的吗
Pigtails, the coppers are here!
双马尾妞 警♥察♥来了
Oh, no... not the fuzz.
不 不好啦
Do the right thing!
做正确的选择
No! You're one of us!
不 你是我们的同伙
You're one of the good guys!
你可是好人啊
Uh... yeah, you're right.
是啊 你说得对
You're bad!
你是坏人
You're good!
你是好人
Pigtails!
双马尾妞
Bubbles!
泡泡
Enough!
够了
Them's the breaks.
突然就结束了
"Pug-faced Pauly is back in the slammer...
"狮子狗脸保利 重回监狱...
Bubbles saves the day"!
泡泡拯救了世界"
And that's the cat's pajamas.
真是最棒的结局呢
Seriously...
说真的...
Bubbles, I hope you learned something
泡泡 希望从这件事
from this experience.
你吸取了教训
Yes, Professor.
是的 教授
I learned that owning a dog is a big responsibility.
我学到了 养狗是项重大的责任
You have to walk it, feed it,
你要遛它 喂它
and stop it from committing crimes.
还要防止它犯罪
Well, Bubbles, that's not... Shh.
泡泡 这不是... 嘘
That's the best. We're gonna get on this one.
这是最好的结局了 别告诉她
Besides, I've already got
而且 我已经得到心之所想啦
what I want... a kitty!
一只小猫咪
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表