剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Um, Bliss?
布布
Oh right. The punch is that way.
对呢 饮料在那边
Who's that girl, always taking out the trash?
♪ 是哪位小姑娘 在丢垃圾呀 ♪
Bubbles!
是泡泡
Yeah, I can dig it.
我同意呢
Who put another full bag in the Dumpster bin?
♪ 谁又丢了一包垃圾 到垃圾桶里呀 ♪
Bubbles! Yeah, you know it.
是泡泡 没错呢
Who's struttin' past some weird alien pods?
♪ 谁昂首阔步走过 奇怪的外星豆荚♪
Bubbles. Yeah.
是泡泡 对呢
Wait, what?
等等 什么情况
It's Sporde! Who?
是蜈蚣怪 谁啊
The alien we fought at lunch today, Buttercup.
今天中午我们 打败的外星怪兽 毛毛
Gonna have to be more specific.
你得再说详细点
What other aliens did you fight at lunch today?
你今天中午 还打过什么怪兽啊
You don't know my schedule. Guys!
你怎么知道我没有呢 姐♥妹♥们♥
I don't think Jennifre was the only one that got infected.
我觉得并非只有 詹妮弗被感染了呢
I think there are more of those slug things.
我觉得还有更多鼻涕虫怪呢
More? Where? Come on!
更多吗 在哪里 跟我来
Whoa. What's going on?
怎么啦
It's Sporde. I think he's back.
是蜈蚣怪 他好像还活着
Sporde? Let's go.
蜈蚣怪吗 快走
Go, go, go.
快进去
See? These must be Sporde's eggs.
看 这些一定是蜈蚣怪的蛋
It looks like they've already hatched.
好像已经孵化了呢
This isn't good.
情况不理想啊
No, it's not.
确实不理想
And that was another track from way back, Jack.
这也是以前的音轨呢 杰克
Professor? What? Who's there?
教授 怎么啦 谁在说话
Bliss. I didn't see you there.
布布 我之前没看到你呢
I wanted to fit in, but I didn't have sunglasses.
我想融入气氛 但没有墨镜
So I painted my regular glasses black.
所以我把普通眼镜涂黑啦
Have you seen Logan or the girls?
你看到洛根 和姑娘们了吗
Nope. I'm sure they're around here somewhere, though.
没看到 她们一定在这里呢
Hey, Bliss. There you are.
嘿 布布 你在这里呢
Look, I just wanted to tell you that...
听着 我只想告诉你...
Wait, before you say anything, I have one more surprise for you.
等等 在你说之前 我还有惊喜要给你
This song is dedicated to a special little lady.
这首歌♥献给一位 特别的小女士
Oh my angel
♪ 我的天使 ♪
When I met you
♪ 我们相遇时 ♪
My heart had nearly skipped a beat
♪ 我的心跳几乎漏了一拍 ♪
I felt a tingle
♪ 我红霞满面 ♪
Just like lightning
♪ 从头到脚 ♪
From my hair straight down to my feet
♪ 犹如获得新生 ♪
And there's nowhere to hide
♪ 无处躲藏 ♪
Hey, Chuck, you know that new sound you've been looking for?
嘿 查克 你不是在找新的歌♥星吗
Well, this ain't it.
那这位不行
Oh my angel
♪ 我的天使 ♪
Please forgive me
♪ 请原谅我 ♪
It's time I drove this song off the rails
♪ 我该打破常规 唱出心声啦 ♪
So, won't you sing along?
♪ 你愿意一起唱吗 ♪
Sing along
♪ 一起唱 ♪
What's... happening?
什么情况
I'm sorry, girl, to cut this chord
♪ 抱歉 姑娘 我不能唱了 ♪
But I am the Sporde!
我就是蜈蚣怪
Logan! You're the Sporde?
洛根 你是蜈蚣怪吗
Oh no.
不会吧
Oh yeah, that's the beat.
对啦 这个节奏才对嘛
Someone help.
谁来救救我
Help?
救你
They can't help you.
他们可不能救你
I've slowly been infecting everybody here.
我慢慢把这里 所有人都感染啦
You're a monster!
你真是个怪物
Thank you. But flattery will get you nowhere.
谢谢夸奖 但你恭维我也没用
Time to say goodbye.
和世界告别吧
Hey, Sporde! If you're gonna blast someone in the back,
嘿 蜈蚣怪 如果你想背后袭击
make sure you're strong enough to keep them down.
最好确保自己 有打败对方的能力
Ha! You're too late, Powerpuff Girls.
你们来得太迟了 飞天小女警们
I should thank you, Blossom.
这都多亏了你 花花
My slugs needed a rich enough nutrient source
我的幼虫需要 足够的营养来源
before they could fully take over,
才能完全占领宿主
and thanks to you, they got it.
多亏你了 他们成功了
My cookies! I knew it!
我的饼干呀 我就知道
There's no way anything human would eat those. Buttercup!
人类不可能 吃得下那玩意呢 毛毛
Sorry, Bloss, the taste test proves it.
抱歉了 小花 试吃实验证明了一切
Fine.
好吧
Girls, it's time for Sporde's last dance.
姑娘们 让蜈蚣怪受死吧
Attack!
出击
Is that all you've got, Sporde?
你就这点能耐吗 蜈蚣怪
Please.
瞎说
Gross.
真恶心
Yeah, get stuck on that groove, foxy foxes.
是呢 卡在洞里了吧 狡猾的狐狸
Hang on. I'm coming.
坚持住 我这就来
Ha! You're so pathetic.
你真可悲
All this time, you thought you were tracking me.
一直以来 你以为自己在追踪我
Oh no! I was tracking you.
不是的 是我在追踪你
Planet after planet, you destroyed my precious eggs.
在很多星球上 你摧毁了我的蛋
Eons of hard work ruined.
我无数的辛勤劳动毁于一旦
Well, how do you like it when I come to your home planet
现在我来到你的家乡 然后摧毁你在意的一切
and destroy everything you care about?
你感觉怎么样啊
I trusted you.
我信任过你
That was the best part!
这才是最棒的地方
I loved making you love me.
我就喜欢 看你爱上我
You are so weak-minded, so weak-hearted.
你优柔寡断 软弱懦夫
You let your human emotions get the best of you.
你被自己的 人类情感阻碍了
You're worthless!
你真没用
No.
不对
No!
不对
No!
不好
I'm not worthless.
我并非没用
Weak-minded?
优柔寡断吗
Wha?
什么情况
My cookies!
我的饼干呀
Her cookies!
终于毁掉啦
Weak-hearted?
我软弱懦夫吗
Thanks for explaining me to myself, Sporde.
感谢让我认识自己 蜈蚣怪
You know, it really helped remind me how wrong you were.
我现在知道 你错得有多离谱
My emotions, my feelings for those I love,
我的情感 我对深爱之人的感情
they aren't my weakness.
那不是我的弱点
They're my greatest strength.
那是我最大的力量
It's over, Sporde.
结束了 蜈蚣怪
No. Wait.
不 等等
Bliss, you're right. I... I'm sorry, please.
布布 你说得对 我... 很抱歉 拜托
We can still be together.
我们依然能在一起
Can it, Sporde.
进罐头吧 蜈蚣怪
I mean, technically, that's a jar.
严格来说 那是罐子
What? Whoa, boy.
什么情况 天呀
My tunes really got you kids up and moving?
我的音乐真的 让你们嗨起来了呢
Well, I wish I could stay longer, guys,
真希望我能再待久一些 姐♥妹♥们♥
but I've got to testify when Sporde stands trial.
但蜈蚣怪受审时 我得去作证呢
Thanks again for letting me hitch a ride with you guys
感谢你们回总部的时候
back to headquarters. Yeah, no problem.
能让我搭顺风车 没问题
Whoa! An actual UPB agent!
他们是真的"世保局"特工呢
So cool!
好酷呢
Dang skippy. And your sister just earned her stripes.
你们的姐姐 刚喜获声誉了哟
You ready to join the Universal Protection Bureau, Bliss?
你准备好 加入"世界保护局"了吗 布布
Really? Yes!
真的吗 好啊
Check it out! You girls can keep Townsville safe,
快看呀 你们保护小镇村的安全
and I'll keep the galaxy safe.
我保护银河系的安全
You're the greatest, Bliss.
你最棒啦 布布
And we're sorry about Logan.
洛根的事 我们很遗憾
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表