剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
You'll need disguises.
你们需要伪装一下
We're unicorns!
我们成独角兽啦
This is my nightmare.
我真是见了鬼了
And for you, Donny...
至于你 唐尼...
A beard? Hey-o-o-o!
我长胡子啦 好棒呀
Don't worry, dudes.
别担心 伙计们
I'll be with you the whole time.
我会一直跟你们在一起
Now follow me! Unh!
现在跟我走吧
Gretel, how many times do I have to tell you
格蕾泰尔 到底要我说多少次
not to leave your jellybean collection on the floor?
不要把收藏的糖豆 随便乱扔在地上
Well, looks like you're on your own, girls.
看来你们只能靠自己了 姑娘们
My magic can only get you to the outside of the castle.
我的魔法只能把你们 送到城♥堡♥外面
You'll have to find your own way in.
你们得自己想办法进去了
Wait. What?
等等 你说什么
There's the fortress.
那里就是堡垒了
We just need to get past the guards.
我们只要通过看守就行了
Get down!
快趴下
We are guards
♪ 我们是守卫 ♪
We are guards
♪ 我们是守卫 ♪
This is a guard song
♪ 这是一首守卫之歌♥ ♪
We are guards
♪ 我们就是守卫 ♪
Okay, guys, follow my lead.
好了 伙计们 跟着我来
Guards, guards, guards, guards
♪ 守卫 守卫 守卫 守卫 ♪
Just play it cool
淡定一点
and act like you know what you're doing.
要装得很自然的样子
Got it!
知道了
We're guards, too
♪ 我们也是守卫 ♪
We're guards, too
♪ 我们也是守卫 ♪
This is a guard song
♪ 这是一首守卫之歌♥ ♪
Psst! Do you guys know where the bathroom is?
你们知道卫生间在那里吗
Uh... yeah!
知道啊
It's over there!
就在那边呢
Hmm, actually, buddy, I'm pretty sure it's over there.
其实吧 伙计 我很肯定 卫生间在那边呢
Um, excuse me, I've been working at this fortress for 50 years,
不好意思 我在这个堡垒 工作有五十年了呢
and I always go to the bathroom right over there!
我一直都是去这边 用的卫生间
Well, I've been working here for 51 years,
我在这里工作 五十一年了呢
and I always do my bathrooms over there!
我一直都是去那边 用的卫生间
Guys!
伙计们
This place has only been around for a few days!
这地方是几天前 才刚建起来的啊
Hey, she's right!
她说得对呢
You don't work here at all!
你才没有在这里工作呢
Then neither do you!
那你也没有呀
Imposter! Imposter!
你个小骗子 你个小骗子
Oh, hey, guys!
你们好呀
Are we sure "The Chosen One" Doesn't mean "Biggest screw-up"?
你确定"被选中的兽" 不是"超级搞砸王"的意思吗
I'm sorry, guys.
抱歉呢 姐♥妹♥们♥
I was just really getting into my beardy character.
我完全沉浸在 自己的大胡子角色里啦
Silence!
安静
Allow us to formally introduce ourselves.
允许我们正式 介绍一下自己
We are the Four Unicorns of the Apocalypse!
我们是天启四独角兽
I am Joeicorn, and my sword-wielding skills
我是乔乔独角 我的刀剑技巧
have conquered countless civilizations
在历史上 征服了无数的
throughout history.
文明社会
I'm Petercorn, and my thrashing guitar skills
我是皮特独角 我的无敌吉他技巧
have demolished entire planets!
摧毁了好多星球呢
I'm Tanyacorn, and I'm the girl one!
我是坦尼娅独角 我是唯一的姑娘哟
I am...
而我就是...
A short balding dude?
小矮秃子吗
Get a sense of humor, will you?
你有点幽默感好不好
Humor?
幽默感吗
I've never laughed at anything,
我从来没有笑过呢
not once in my entire life!
我这辈子都没笑过
You must be a real blast at parties.
你在派对上 一定很讨人厌吧
I'm going to especially enjoy
我一定会特别享受
taking my time to destroy you four jerks
慢慢并且及其凶残地
so... incredibly... hard.
摧毁你们四个蠢货
Attention all Dark Unicorns of the Apocalypse...
所有的天启黑暗独角兽注意了...
we are now serving tonight's dinner of shepherd's pie,
今天的晚餐是 肉馅土豆馅饼
followed by brownies a la mode.
并且会浇上巧克力浓汁
That is all.
通知完毕
Oh, yum! Shepherd's pie!
好棒呀 肉馅土豆馅饼耶
I'll deal with you fools later.
我等下再来 处理你们这些蠢货
Can't conquer the world on an empty tummy.
空着肚子可没办法征服世界呢
We're gonna get zapped into mush,
我们会被揍成烂泥
and everything is hopeless because I'm a dum-dum!
而且一切都没希望了 就因为我是个小笨笨
And we're trapped in here forever!
还有 我们永远被困在这里了
Hey! How'd you you do that?
你怎么做到的呀
Uh, supersonic punch, stone walls...
我用超音速猛击 这是块石头墙...
you do the math.
你自己想吧
Cool! Come on!
真帅 我们走吧
Let's go take down Stanicorn!
一起去打败斯坦独角啦
Right behind you, girls!
我就在你们后面 姑娘们
Soon enough, I'll be at full power,
很快 魔法能量就要满了
and I'll be unstoppable!
然后我就能无敌啦
Frolic! Yeah, frolic!
好快乐 好开心
Frolic!
好高兴
Enough with the laughing and frolicking!
不要再笑 也不许再玩了
Sorry, Boss.
抱歉 老大
As I was saying, I'll be un...
正如我所说 我将会...
Stop!
住手
I won't let you destroy Unicorn Land!
我不会让你 毁掉独角兽国
It's where I keep all my stuff!
我的东西都放在那里呢
Unicorns of the Apocalypse, destroy them!
天启独角兽们 干掉他们
Donny, we'll take care of the unicorns.
唐尼 独角兽们交给我们
You get to the mirror. Okay!
你去处理镜子 好的
Wait. Who does what again?
等等 怎么安排来着
Snack on these.
尝尝这些
Sweet riffs
♪ 美味的连复段吧 ♪
I'm gonna turn it up to 11!
我要拼劲全力了哟
How about absolute zero?
尝尝我的冷冻呼吸怎么样
What the...?
这什么...
Oh, no! My baby!
不 我的宝贝啊
Almost there!
我就快到了
You don't look so tough, little girl.
你看着很不结实呀 小姑娘
Oh, yeah?
是吗
How about now, pony boy?
现在呢 小马男
You think that's impressive?
你以为这就厉害了吗
Let's dance.
嗨起来吧
Let's get this over with.
我还是赶紧做个了结吧
That was my only horn, you... sicko!
那是我唯一的角呀 你这个... 疯子
Aah! Cramp, cramp! Cramp, cramp!
哎呀 抽筋了 好痛 痛痛
Aww, you're so cute!
你好可爱呀
No, you're so cute!
没有啦 你才可爱呢
No, you! You!
是你可爱啦 是你啦
Bubbles! Oh. Sorry.
泡泡 抱歉 忘啦
How's my hair?
我的发型还好吗
Good job, girls! Where's Donny?
干得漂亮 姑娘们 唐尼去哪里了呀
Whoo! High score!
哇 得高分了耶
Donny!
唐尼
Oh, right, the mirror.
对哦 我把镜子忘了
Go, Donny, go!
快 唐尼 加油
I did it! I got to the mirror!
我成功了 我跑到镜子前面啦
Make the face already!
那快点做鬼脸啊
It's too late!
已经太迟了
It's all over.
一切都结束了
What? Oh, no.
什么情况 不要呀
Donny!
唐尼
What?
什么情况
The reign of Stanicorn has finally begun.
斯坦独角终于能一统天下了
I'm unstoppable!
我是无敌的
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表