剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
Yes, the holidays in Townsville.
没错 小镇村迎来了节日
Everyone is in high spirits,
所有人都情绪高涨
awaiting the annual lighting of the Townsville tree
期待着一年一度的
for the greatest holiday of all...
小镇村节日树彩灯的亮起...
Generic Tree Lighting Day!
今天是"树灯节"呢
Nothing could possibly melt the joy and happiness
在这个特殊的季节 任何事物都无法打扰
of this special sea...
这份欢乐与幸福...
Mojo is the gift that keeps on taking!
啾啾一直在拿礼物呢
Mojo's stolen all the puppy orphans' presents.
啾啾偷走了所有 狗狗孤儿们的礼物
A karaoke machine?
这是卡拉OK机吗
It is just what I always wanted... to steal!
这是我一直想要... 偷走的礼物呢
Mojo! Stop your puppy present pilfering!
啾啾 不准再偷小狗狗的礼物啦
On Dasher! On Dancer! On Vixen!
猛冲 舞者 妇女
On blitz them!
闪电出动
Watch out!
小心
Joy-seeking missiles!
是欢乐追踪导弹呢
Ooh, pretty.
好漂亮呀
Oh wait.
等等
Mojo,
啾啾
how could you steal those presents?
你怎么能偷走这些礼物呢
Don't you think about anyone but yourself?
你就这么自私吗
Mojo never thought about it like that.
啾啾没想过那么多呢
Please...
拜托...
take this gift as an apology and a thank-you.
这是我的道歉礼物 还有 谢谢你
Friendship
♪ 友谊 ♪
Aww, Mojo, I...
啾啾 我...
One day your evil deeds will come back to haunt you, Mojo!
总有一天你会自食恶果哒 啾啾
Haunt you, Mojo!
自食恶果 啾啾
Nobody's gonna haunt me up
♪ 没人会缠着我 ♪
Nobody's gonna haunt me now
♪ 没人会困扰我 ♪
Haunt Mojo.
缠着啾啾
That is ridiculous.
真是可笑
Mojo...
啾啾...
Mojo...
啾啾...
Mojo Jojo.
魔人啾啾
Redhead Powerpuff?
是大红脑袋小女警吗
What are you doing in my dream?
你在我的梦里做什么
Mojo,
啾啾
you have been very wicked.
你真是太邪恶啦
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Tonight, you shall be visited
今晚 会有三只鬼
by three ghosts.
来见你
Ghosts?
鬼吗
Yes. Ghosts.
没错 就是鬼
Actual ghosts?
真正的鬼吗
Yes.
是啊
Well, give them... this!
那让他们... 尝尝这个吧
Yes!
没错
I am the Ghost of Holiday Past.
我是"远去节日之鬼"
I'm here to show you the error of your ways.
我前来为你指明错误
Mojo has no errors.
啾啾才不会犯错呢
Yes, you do!
你有犯错
Okay.
好吧
When you put it that way, let's go.
你非要这么说 行吧
But first, Mojo should probably change his pants.
但首先 啾啾应该先换条裤子
Behold.
看吧
Jojo, you're just a hoot and a half.
啾啾 你真是很有趣呢
You see, Mojo?
看到了吗 啾啾
You weren't always an evil simian being.
你以前不是 邪恶的猿人呢
You were sweet, helpful, and loving.
你之前可爱 乐于助人 还充满爱
Mojo was just phoning it in.
啾啾只是在敷衍罢了
Now, Jojo, you stay here and be adorable.
好啦 啾啾 你乖乖坐在这里哟
I need to get back to my experiments.
我得回去做实验啦
A dash of acid to this solution
在这个溶液里 加入少量的酸
should create the perfect non-scuff book cover.
应该能创造出 完美不会磨损的书皮
Thank you, Jojo. You're such a good little monkey.
谢谢你 啾啾 你真是乖猴子呢
You saved the Professor's life.
你当时救了教授呢
So Mojo knew that bromine would be highly "Reactive."
啾啾当时知道 溴会变得极其"有活性"
So what?
所以呢
You chose to save the Professor.
你当时选择了救教授呀
There was good in you after all.
你还是有善良的一面呢
Mojo prefers to see things in a negative light.
啾啾更喜欢看到事物 阴暗的一面
I give up.
我放弃
I'll let the next ghost bring you to your senses.
还是让下一只鬼 帮你恢复理智吧
But be wary.
你要小心哦
She can be a little... intense.
她会有一点... 热情
Wha... Hello.
什么... 你好呀
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不要 不要她 不要
Don't leave me with her!
别留我和她一起
You should've listened to me
你应该听我的话
instead of being a jerk.
而非表现那么混♥蛋♥
So, what are you the ghost of?
所以 你又是什么鬼
I'm the Ghost of the Present.
我是"当下之鬼"
Get it? "Present"?
听懂了吗 "礼物与当下"
Yup.
懂了
And now we go to the now.
现在 我们去当下吧
Look familiar, Mojo?
眼熟吗 啾啾
You were here earlier today.
你今天来过这里呢
Yes. The puppy orphans.
没错 宠物孤儿院
Mojo would bet those puppies are crying their wee little eyes out
啾啾偷走了卡拉OK机 那些小狗狗一定
without the karaoke machine I stole from them.
瞪着小眼睛哭吧
You'd think that,
你会这样想
and you'd be right.
也是没错呢
This is horrible.
真是可怕呢
Mojo forgot to steal the piano!
啾啾忘记偷走钢琴啦
Come on. I've got more to show you.
快来 还有地方我要带你去呢
Behold... the Townsville generic holiday tree.
看呀... 这是小镇村的节日树呢
Watch.
看呀
Whoa! Thanks, Sophia.
哇 谢谢呢 索菲娅
I know Mojo is just gonna destroy the tree again
我知道今年啾啾 还会毁掉这棵树
this year, but, gosh darn it,
但是 天呀
this tree means too much to Townsville.
这棵树对小镇村来说意义非凡呢
I just got to try.
我无法放弃呢
He puts up a new tree every year even though Mojo destroys it?
啾啾每年都毁掉树 他依然会放新树吗
He is truly the most foolish human of all.
他真是最愚蠢的人类呢
Come on. I have one more thing to show you.
走吧 还有最后一个地方要去呢
What... what is Mojo supposed to be looking at?
这... 这是要我看什么
Who is this guy?
这人是谁啊
That's the boy Blossom has a crush on.
这是花花喜欢的男孩呀
Isn't he funny?
他很有趣吧
There... there was no reason for coming here, was there?
来这里毫无意义 对吧
Look at his glasses!
你看他的眼镜嘛
This is why Mojo wants to destroy this accursed town.
所以啾啾想要毁掉 这个讨厌的小镇
Look at him snoring!
你看他打鼾了呢
Hello?
你好
Who are you?
你是谁
'Sup, yo?
你好吗
Let me guess.
我猜猜
You're the Ghost of Holiday Future?
你是"未来节日之鬼"吗
Bzz! Wrong! I'm the Ghost of Future Future.
错啦 我是"未来之鬼"
See? Robot arm,
看 机器手臂
robot head.
机器脑袋
Can we get this over with?
我们能赶紧解决了吗
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表