剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
This isn't exactly the camp you expected.
这个夏令营 和你预想的不一样嘛
But that doesn't mean you can't still have fun.
但这不意味着 你不能找乐子啊
Did someone say "Fun"?!
有人说了"乐子"吗
Hey, girls!
嘿 姑娘们
It's almost time for the big campfire carnival!
营火嘉年华马上要开始啦
Ugh! No, thanks, Joey.
我不去了 谢谢 乔伊
Fine, Blossom. Stay here and be a jerk.
好吧 花花 你就待在这里惹人厌吧
You don't know what you're missing.
你错过太多好玩的东西了
Ugh! No. Ugh. "Space camp"...
什么鬼"太空夏令营"
It's not even real science and...
根本不是真正的科学...
"Rocket museum"?
"火箭博物馆"吗
This place is incredible!
这地方太棒啦
An Apollo rocket replica?
这是阿波罗火箭复♥制♥品吗
I remember studying all of this.
所有操作我都学过呢
If this was a real rocket,
如果这是架真正的火箭
you just press this and this...
只要按这里 还有这里...
And that, and then this.
这里 还有这里
Launch sequence initiated.
发射程序启动
Takeoff in five... Wait! What?
五秒后发射... 等等 什么情况
Four, three, two...
四 三 二...
This isn't a replica!!
这不是复♥制♥品呀
Whoa! What's that?
哇 那是什么呀
Command module stable. Launch complete.
驾驶舱情况稳定 发射完毕
This is incredible!
这真是太棒啦
Bubbles, Buttercup. Did you see... that?
泡泡 毛毛 你们看... 到了吗
Oh, right. They're not here.
哦 对了 她们不在这里呢
Well, that's okay.
好吧 没关系
I still have so much to learn out here.
我还有好多东西要学呢
I mean it's so grand and epic and...
这里真是宏伟又壮观... 而且
quiet and...
还很安静
lonely.
还很孤独
Dipper Camp to Captain Bloss
♪ 北斗大营地 呼叫花花舰长 ♪
You got the thing you really want
♪ 你得到了心之所向 ♪
Think it over
♪ 再好好想想 ♪
Think it over now
♪ 现在 再好好想想 ♪
Are you really happy now?
♪ 你真的开心吗 ♪
Five, four, three, two, one
♪ 五 四 三 二 一 ♪
Blossom
♪ 花花 ♪
Flying through the sky
♪ 飞越天际 ♪
You really wanted more
♪ 曾经渴望更多 ♪
But now you wonder why
♪ 现在却心生疑惑 ♪
You are Blossom
♪ 你是花花 ♪
High above the Earth
♪ 飞在世界之巅 ♪
You're floating in a tin can
♪ 困在小铁罐里 ♪
You wonder what it's worth
♪ 这是否值得呢 ♪
There's a time to learn
♪ 现在还有时间 ♪
Please, just make a turn
♪ 拜托了 回头吧 ♪
Blossom, try to have some fun
♪ 花花 试着找点乐子吧 ♪
Hello. I'm Dr. Wendy.
你好 我是温迪博士
And you are sitting in an actual rocket ship
你现在正坐在 一架真正的火箭里
donated by NASA to Camp Big Dipper.
由美国航♥空♥局 捐赠给北斗大营地
Do you want to know something?
你想听听我的故事吗
Going to camp was the most important step
参加北斗大营地 对我的成就来说
to becoming who I am today
是尤为重要的抉择
because I learned that work is important
因为我了解到 工作确实很重要
but our time spent with friends is even more so.
但和朋友们共度时光 却更为重要
So don't be afraid to be a kid.
所以别怕做小孩
You only get one chance at it.
你只有一个童年
Chance at it...
只有一个童年...
Dipper Camp to Captain Bloss
♪ 北斗大营地 呼叫花花舰长 ♪
Please, change your course
♪ 拜托了 快回来 ♪
And have some fun
♪ 一起玩耍 ♪
Can you hear me, Captain Bloss?
♪ 你能听到吗 花花舰长 ♪
Can you hear me, Captain Bloss?
♪ 你能听到吗 花花舰长 ♪
Please respond
♪ 请回答 ♪
Do you see that space octopus?
♪ 你看到了太空章鱼了吗 ♪
You see it, right?
♪ 看到了吧 ♪
It's right there
♪ 就在那里 ♪
It's all very clear
♪ 我明白了 ♪
Now this song is done
♪ 歌♥唱完了 ♪
I might not get the thing I want
♪ 我可能没有学到知识 ♪
But I can still have fun
♪ 但我还是能够找乐子 ♪
Blossom! There you are!
花花 你在这里呢
We've been looking everywhere for you.
我们到处在找你呢
Really? Yeah!
真的吗 是呀
Oh, man, you missed it, dude.
天呀 你错过了呢 姐们
There was this rocket, and it blasted off into space.
刚有个火箭 发射升空了呢
Then pieces of it started plummeting back to Earth.
有些零件还落回地球了呢
Uh, oh, you don't say?
不会吧
Um, what's that you got there?
你手里拿的是什么呀
Oh, we asked Joey if he had any science-y books
我们向乔伊借了本
we could borrow.
科学方面的书
We missed hanging out with you,
我们想和你一起玩嘛
so we got this book to study together...
所以我们可以一起学习啦
if that's what you want to do.
希望这样你能开心
You guys, that's so sweet.
你们太贴心啦
Did somebody say "Sweet"?! 'Cause we...
有人说"贴心"了吗 因为我们...
Joseph, please, we're trying to bond here.
约瑟夫 拜托 我们联络感情呢
Actually, I kind of wanted
其实 我还挺想去玩
to check out that space-octopus ride.
那个太空章鱼呢
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是呀
As long as we're all together, it'll be great.
只要我们三个在一起就行
Yay! Yay! Race you there!
耶 耶 比谁先到呀
Hey! Wait for me!
嘿 等等我呀
Are you excited, Blossom? Yeah!
你兴奋吗 花花 兴奋啊
This'll be fun! But I can still have fun
超好玩呢 ♪ 但我还能够找乐子 ♪
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表