剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Well, it's actually a funny story.
这个故事很有趣啦
Remember that time I was really overworked?
还记得我之前 有好多事要做吗
Well, then I had an idea!
然后我有了主意
I could program my pretty, pretty 3-D printer
我可以利用超漂亮3D打印机
to create a duplicate version of me!
创造出一个自己的复♥制♥品
Doubles!
她叫双双
With two of me, I could do all the fun stuff
因为有两个我 双双在工作时
while Doubles did all my chores.
我就可以开心玩啦
But Silico must've hacked into Doubles' programming
但是硅胶人一定黑进了 双双的程序
and turned her evil!
然后把她变邪恶啦
Then she tied me up and led you guys here!
她把我绑了起来 还带你们来了这里
But then I broke free and came to fight Doubles!
但我挣脱啦 然后来和双双对战啦
Bubbles.
泡泡
So, bet you didn't count on that, did you, Silico?!
我打赌你没算到这一步吧 硅胶人
Actually, I did.
事实上 我算到了
Talk about your sibling rivalries.
真像是手足之争啊
Nice.
真棒
Bloss! Blast the clone!
小花 摧毁克隆人
Which one is the clone?
那位是克隆人啊
It's the one that looks like Bubbles!
和泡泡长得很像的那位
Thank you, Buttercup.
多谢帮忙 毛毛
That one. That one's the clone.
是她 她是克隆人
I hope you don't mind, but I made a few upgrades.
希望你们别介意 我做了些升级
Whaaat?!
什么情况
That didn't work out how I thought it would.
这和我想的完全不一样
Now it's time for you to become part of a balanced breakfast.
你们该成为 均衡早餐的一部分啦
No Doubles, don't do it!
不要 双双 别这样做
You're wasting your time.
你是在浪费时间
She's under my control now.
她现在只听命于我
Must drop. Must destroy.
必须放手 必须摧毁
Man, that Silico messed her up.
天啊 硅胶人真是教坏她了呢
She's nothing like real Bubbles.
她和泡泡一点都不像呢
Aah! Kitty!
猫猫耶
No!
不会吧
Wow. She really did create
哇 她这个复♥制♥品
a perfect Double Bubbles.
做得还真是不错呢
Perhaps. But I've done a little programming of my own.
也许吧 但我自己也加了些程序
Self destruction in 20 seconds.
二十秒后进行自我摧毁
She's a bomb!
她是颗炸♥弹♥耶
Well, girls, it's been a blast.
好啦 姑娘们 之前一切都很爆♥炸♥
Or it will be.
或者马上就要爆♥炸♥啦
What are we gonna do?!
我们该怎么办呀
I'm gonna do what Bubbles would do.
我会和泡泡 做出相同的选择
You don't mean?
你的意思是
Yes, I do.
是的 我愿意
I'll miss you.
我会想你呢
Jinx!
厄运游戏
Bubbles! Self destruction in...
泡泡 自我毁灭还有...
Come on, girls! 5, 4, 3,
来吧 姑娘们 五 四 三
2, 1. Noooooo!
二 一 不要啊
Is everybody okay?
大家都还好吗
I'm great.
我很好
These pancakes are delicious. Let's go get some syrup.
这些薄饼很好吃呢 我们去找点糖浆吧
Well, at least we took care of that Silico guy.
至少我们打败了硅胶人
Bet we ain't gonna see him again anytime soon.
我们近期内 应该不会再见到他啦
Powerpuff Girls.
飞天小女警们
What fun we have.
我们玩得真开心呢
You think you have destroyed me.
你们以为我被摧毁了
Ha, but how can you destroy something that can be anywhere?
但无处不在的事物 怎么会被摧毁呢
Or... anyone?
我还能变成任何人
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表