剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Oh, Buttercup.
毛毛
I'm sure nothing will distract your sisters from saving you!
你的姐♥妹♥们♥ 一定在专心拯救你呢
More candy?
再来点糖果吗
Yay, candy!
我爱糖糖
I am the evil lice queen
我是邪恶头虱女王
and I am suuuuper meaaann.
我特别刻薄
Not so fast evil lice queen!
别急呀 邪恶头虱女王
I am Blossom, a superhero!
我是花花 一个超级英雄
And I am Bubbles! Also a superhero!
我是泡泡 也是超级英雄
But I have pigtails!
但我扎了小辫子哟
Interesting interpretation of us!
她们模仿我们 真的很有意思
This is based on us?!
她们在模仿我们呀
Wow, I did not get that...
我都没看出来呢...
And now, I will drink the blood of the fallen queen
现在 我要喝下落败女王的血
in hopes to gain her power and use it for good!
获取她的力量 并用它向善
At least they got that part right.
这个部分倒是很正确呢
Wow. Between the play, the square dance, and the carnival,
表演 方块舞 加上饮宴狂欢
it's been a whirlwind of a day!
今天真是超炫呢
Alright all... let's settle down
好啦... 大家冷静一下
and thank our heroes for everything they've done for us!
并感谢英雄们 为我们做的一切
Without them, we wouldn't have had the ability
没有她们 我们就无法
to put on such an...
举办这场...
explosive fun festival!
爆♥炸♥有趣的庆典
I feel like we're forgetting something...
我们好像忘了什么事...
I for one have just been blown away.
有趣到我都被炸飞了呢
No reminders on my phone.
我手♥机♥上没有日程提醒呀
I would call this entire day, quite frankly, da bomb!
坦白说 今天一整天都很爆♥炸♥
Guess there was nothing.
看来是没什么事吧
And because of our heroes Blossom and Bubbles,
因为我们的英雄 花花和泡泡
we can finally implement phase two!
我们终于能 实施第二阶段啦
Yay! Phase two!
第二阶段耶
Sounds exciting!
好像很有趣呢
What's phase two!
第二阶段是什么
We drill into the ooey gooey center of this planet
我们要钻进这个 炫酷又恶心的星球中心
and destroy it!
然后摧毁掉它
Planet?
星球
Are you talking about Buttercup's head?
你说的是毛毛的头吗
Yeah! If that's what you wanna call it...
是呀 如果你想这么称呼...
We're gonna drill into Buttercup's head!
我们要钻入毛毛的头
Hey wait! That's our sister!
等等 那是我们的姐妹
You can't do that!
你们不能这样做
You're right.
没错呢
We can't do that in our phase one bodies.
我们在幼虫期确实办不到
But... we can do it in our phase two bodies!
但是... 成虫就可以办到啦
I think I know what we forgot!
我知道忘记什么事啦
The bomb? Yeah!
炸♥弹♥吗 对
Back to the car!
快回车上去
Buckle up!
系好安全带
Bubbles, they're comin' in hot!
泡泡 他们穷追猛打呢
Take 'em out! On it!
击退他们 好哒
There's too many of them!
他们数量太多啦
We'll lose them in Buttercup's dense mane.
在毛毛浓密的头发里 我们能甩掉他们
Hold on!
抓紧了
Oh, boy!
天呀
Things are getting hairy...
这里毛绒绒的...
We're doing it!
我们正在救呢
Bubbles! I have an idea!
泡泡 我有主意啦
We're not gonna make it!
我们办不到的吧
Hey, super lice...
嘿 超级头虱...
come and get it!
来抓我们啊
There's the cowlick!
翘发处在那里呢
Now we just have to release the bomb!
现在我们只需要释放炸♥弹♥
In three, two, one!
三 二 一
It's jammed! Blossom, look!
卡住啦 花花 看呀
We're passing the cowlick!
我们错过翘发处啦
I'll have to release it manually!
我得手动释放呢
Take the wheel!
你来掌舵
Aye aye, Cap'n!
好嘞 船长
You were never a "Blossom."
你和"花花"还差得远呢
How are you feeling, Buttercup?
你感觉怎么样 毛毛
Better than ever!
再好不过了
Good work knocking those super lice out so fast, girls!
这么快就解决了超级头虱 姑娘们真棒
You didn't dilly-dally at all!
你们一点都没磨蹭呢
Yeah!
是呀
And thanks for saving my sweet mullet!
感谢你们救了 我的宝贝头发
Like I always say, bizness in the front...
就如我总说 前面翘翘的
month-long par-tay in the back!
后面长长的拖到地上
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表