剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Me too.
我也是
I've destroyed a bunch of his nests.
我毁了他好几个老巢呢
Wow, nice. You doing this by yourself?
真棒 你一个人追捕吗
No, my little sisters are helping me.
不是呢 我的妹妹们在帮忙
They're also superheroes.
她们也是超级英雄
Can they move things with their minds, too?
她们也能用意念移物吗
Well, no, but they're pretty tough.
不能 但她们很能打
So, have you, found anything?
你有什么线索吗
Besides me, of course.
当然 除了找到我
No.
没有
I didn't really grow up here,
我并非在这里长大
so everything is weird and out of place to me.
所以我与这里格格不入
Me too. Me too.
我也是 我也是
I... I just said that.
我刚说过了呢
Yeah.
是呀
So, um...
所以...
Hey! Get out of my closet!
嘿 滚出我的房♥间
'Tis lunchtime,
直到午餐时间
and we're still no closer to finding this Sporde chap.
我们还是没有 蜈蚣怪小子的线索
Methinks this case doth be unsolvable.
我认为这是桩悬案
But on the plus side, your Sherlock Holmes impression
但好的一面是 你夏洛克·福尔摩斯的模仿
is coming along great.
真是很不错呢
Elementary, my dear Bubbles,
小学 我亲爱的泡泡
is the type of school we're in.
就是我们现在就读的学校
Well, at least people have finally come around to my cookies.
至少大家终于 开始接受我的饼干啦
My sample batch is a hit.
我的试吃样品很受欢迎呢
I'm gonna sell so many tonight.
我今晚一定能大卖♥♥呢
We may even be able to raise enough money
我们也许能筹够钱
so the professor doesn't have to moonlight
这样教授就不用为了躲债
as a substitute teacher anymore.
在这里当代课老师啦
Maybe I got a bad one.
也许我吃的那块 恰好难吃
No, they're all bad. Something's up.
不对 全都很难吃 肯定有问题
I'll say. I can't relate to any of these kids.
我完全无法 和孩子们产生共鸣
Are you wearing a leather suit?
你穿的是皮革套装吗
Yeah. I thought, "What's cooler than a leather jacket?"
是啊 我当时想 "比皮革夹克更酷的是什么呢"
"A leather suit." But apparently not.
"是皮革套装" 但显然不是
Girls, the day when I'm no longer King Coo
姑娘们 如果某天我不再是
Daddio Street
马里奥街最酷的人
is the day that you know something strange is going on.
那绝对就是哪里不对劲了
I got to go listen to some jams
我要回车上 听点喜欢的音乐
in my car and think.
然后好好思考一番
Girls, good news! This is Special Agent Logan Logan.
姑娘们 好消息 这位是特工洛根·洛根
He's hunting Sporde, too.
他也在追捕蜈蚣怪呢
I'm with the UPB.
我是"世保局"的人
Upb?
"世保局"吗
I didn't know you guys operated in this county.
你们居然还会管 这个国家的事
We don't. I'm on special assignment.
我们不管 这是特别任务
Wow, Buttercup. You know about the Universal Protection Bureau?
哇 毛毛 你知道"世界保护局"吗
No, I just go off my gut,
不知道 我凭直觉而已
and my gut says he's telling the truth.
我的直觉表示 他说的是实话
Now it's saying something weird is going on over there.
现在直觉说 那边有些不对劲
More! More cookies!
吃更多饼干
Must have more.
必须吃更多饼干
Glad you like them, Jennifre.
真高兴你喜欢这些饼干 詹妮弗
Anyway, Logan, it's pretty impressive
不管怎么说 洛根 你这么年轻
you managed to become a UPB agent so young.
就能成为"世保局"的特工 真了不起
Thanks. It's pretty impressive
谢谢 你们这么年轻
to meet such young superheroes, too.
就成为超级英雄 也很了不起呢
It's Sporde! Freeze!
是蜈蚣怪 不准动
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
I just said that.
我刚说过啦
Less talking, more punching!
少说话 多打架
Don't stop reachin'
♪ 不要停止 ♪
Dreamin'
♪ 逐梦 ♪
Hold on to your dreams
♪ 坚持梦想 ♪
Bubbles, battering ram!
泡泡 去撞他呀
Right.
对呢
So long, Sporde. You just ate your last cookie.
永别了 蜈蚣怪 那是你吃的 最后一块饼干啦
Jennifre! You're okay!
詹妮弗 你没事吧
Like grrr.
挺好啊
We did it!
我们成功啦
Hey! Get out of my lunch room!
嘿 滚出我的餐厅
Um, it's not your lunch room.
这里不是你的餐厅啦
It is until 7:00, when the Spring Fling Dance starts.
在七点 "春季狂欢舞会"开始之前 就是我的餐厅
Now, skedaddle, you mess makers!
滚出去 捣蛋鬼们
Ooh. Spring Fling.
"春季狂欢舞会"哟
I got to go bake some more cookies.
我要去再做些饼干呢
I'll have the paramedics on standby.
我会让医务人员随时待命
Well, I guess I'd better get back to HQ
我得赶紧回总部啦
ahead of schedule.
提前完成任务了呢
Wish I didn't have to. Rest of my week's free.
真希望任务没完成呢 我接下来都休息呢
Well, maybe we could...
也许我们能...
Yes, I'd love to go to the dance with you.
好的 我很愿意和你 一起参加舞会
Great! I mean, great.
太好啦 真的很好
See you there. See you there.
舞会见啦 舞会见啦
I... I just said that.
我刚说过呢
Hey! Get out already!
嘿 赶紧滚出去
Young whippersnappers.
傲慢的年轻人
They never invited me to no dance.
他们从来不邀请我参加舞会
Looks like it's me and you tonight, Mrs. Mop.
看来今晚只有我们相伴了 拖布太太
Where'd all my friends go?
♪ 我的朋友都去哪里了 ♪
So, Jennifre, what was it like being an alien?
詹妮弗 成为外星怪物感觉怎么样
First it was like, "Ew," Then it was like, "Grrr".
开始很无奈 后来还很嗨
Why all our stuff disappearin'?
♪ 我的东西怎么都消失了 ♪
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No liquids over four ounces.
等等 等等 不能携带四盎司以上液体
Give me that.
给我
There.
好了
You're good now.
进去吧
How's it going over there, Bloss?
你那边怎么样 小花
Great! My cookies are selling like hotcakes.
很好呀 我的饼干非常抢手呢
I do not get why people like those cookies so much.
真不明白 那种饼干怎么会有人喜欢
Me neither, especially when they leave so many crumbs.
我也不懂 他们还吃得到处都是
Bubs, I don't' think you need to clean all that up.
小泡 你不用打扫干净啦
But I do. I'm on trash duty.
我要打扫 今天我值日呢
Looking good there, girly-o's.
今晚很美哦 菇凉们
Thanks, Professor.
谢谢夸奖 教授
Want to help me sell cookies?
你想帮我卖♥♥饼干吗
No can do, amiga.
不行哦 小女友
While I was rocking out to my sweet jams earlier, it hit me.
我之前听着音乐疯狂摇摆时 突然灵感一现
Hit me! I know how I can reach these kids.
灵感一现 我知道怎么融入这些孩子啦
My tunes.
利用音乐
So now this Joe Cool is gonna be the most ice-cold
现在酷哥乔将会成为 "春季狂欢舞会"上
deejay chaperone at this Spring Fling-a-ling.
最冷酷的DJ伴护啦
Flingaling. Gots to go.
狂欢 我得走啦
Nice party.
派对不错
Yeah, I like you're, um, shirt.
是呀 我喜欢你的衬衫
Thanks. It's standard issue.
谢谢 这是标准着装呢
Neat.
真整洁
It was so cool how you took down Sporde.
你打败蜈蚣怪时真酷呢
Yeah! I'm great at bashing aliens.
是吧 我很擅长打怪兽呢
Me too.
我也是呢
Did you ever fight a Carplaxian trash lizard?
你打过卡普莱蜥蜴怪吗
Yeah. They're the worst!
打过 他们最难打啦
Hey, so, this might be weird,
这可能会有点奇怪
but I, um, got you something after school.
放学后我给你买♥♥了礼物
Whoa, Logan, it's beautiful.
洛根 真漂亮呢
I love it.
我很喜欢
I should go get some punch.
我去拿点饮料
Right, right, yeah. Punch.
是呢 没错 拿饮料
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表