剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
You can't evade me forever, one claw McCraw!
你逃不出我的掌心 独钳麦克钳
My dearest sister Blossom,
我最亲爱的姐妹花花
I know not how long it has been
我知道 距我和大副泡泡
since I and my first mate Bubbles
起航远洋寻找小龙虾怪兽
took to the high seas in search of the single-clawed beast.
还没有过去多长时间
He has evaded us at every turn.
他每次都逃过了 我们的追捕
I may never know, dear sister,
也许我抓不住他了 亲爱的姐妹
but should you find this letter, please send help...
但如果你看到这封信 请来救助我们...
Or, at least, cookies. We're really hungry.
或者 至少送点饼干 我们真的好饿
"Sincerely yours, captain Buttercup."
"您忠诚的 毛毛船长"
Well, sounds like the girls have been having fun
看来过去两小时里
these past two hours.
姑娘们玩得很开心啊
Hmm? Professor?
奇怪 教授呢
Professor! Where are you?!
教授 你在哪里呀
I found the bear!
我找到熊啦
And a Mountain lion!
还有一只美洲狮
I know you're out there, one claw McCraw...
我知道你就在水里 独钳麦克钳
Taunting me, teasing me.
讥讽着我 取笑着我
You've taken all my bait... all my bait!
你把我所有的饵料... 都吃光了
I need something to lure you in.
我得弄点东西 引你上钩
I have an idea.
我有主意了
Oh! Hi, cap'n.
嗨 船长
Why are you...
你怎么...
Give me one of them pigtails!
给我一条 你的小辫子
What are you talking about!? Give it to me!
你说什么呢 快给我
Give it to me!
赶紧给我
Stop disobeying orders!
不要抗命不从
Captain Buttercup, can we go back to the cabin?
毛毛船长 我们回小屋去好吗
I don't want to catch the crawdad anymore.
人家不想捉小龙虾了啦
You're acting crazy.
你都疯了呢
Crazy, am I?!
我疯了吗
Is it crazy to stare into the
凝视无尽深渊般的夜空
endless abyss of the night
用空虚痛苦的声音
and cry out to the angsty void, "Caw-ca-chaw!"?
撕心裂肺地学着鸡叫 也算疯吗
Kinda.
算... 吧
Fine. Call me crazy.
行吧 我就是疯了
But that crawdad is mine!
但那只小龙虾 是属于我的
And when I catch him, I'll make him pay!
等我抓到他 我会让他 付出代价
No! I will not let you hurt that innocent crawdad!
不行 你不许伤害 那只无辜小龙虾
It's mean and wrong!
这样做既自私 也不对
Just try and stop me.
有本事来拦我啊
Ha-ha! It's McCraw!
是独钳麦克钳上钩了
I'm gonna reel him in and hang him on my wall!
我要把他钓起来 挂到猎物展示墙上
No! I'm gonna reel him in and save him!
不行 我要把他钓起来 然后拯救他
No, he's mine!
走开 他是我的
Thanks, losers!
谢了 失败者们
Morbucks, give that back!
多金公主 把他还给我
I caught it fair and square!
是我先抓住他的
What?!
什么情况
Got him! Don't worry, Mr. McCraw!
抓到了 别担心 独钳麦克钳先生
Soon you'll be... aah!
很快你就...
Better luck next time!
下次祝你们好运啦
Yeah...
对啊
For you!
祝你好运哟
Guess again!
归我啦
Mr. McCraw, wait!
独钳麦克钳先生 等等
I'm trying to he... oh!
我是要帮...
Thanks for...
谢了...
Cash money crew, get that craw...
现金小分队 给我把那龙虾抓...
Don't think so, lame-bucks.
想都别想 蠢货们
I did it! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!
我成功啦
I caught one claw McCraw!
我抓到独钳麦克钳了
I am a legend!
我是传奇人物啦
I have captured the fabled beast that so many others...
我抓到了传说中的怪兽 其他人都...
Have come here to this lake
慕名而来看的怪兽
to see, because...
因为...
'Cause... you're a legend.
因为... 你才是传奇之物
Oh, man. Bubbles was right.
天呀 泡泡说得没错
I can't take you away from this place!
我不能把你 从这里带走呢
But I can!
但我可以呀
No more messing around!
本公主要玩真的了
For realsies!
动真格了
Ch-chiggity check it, yeah!
等着吃苦头吧
Yo yo yo! Fun-screen!
哟哟哟 嗨起来哟
Yeah! Let's get 'em!
对 快抓住他们
Bubbles, get out of here!
泡泡 你给我滚开
Now, as I was saying...
好了 我说过了...
Give me that crawdad!
把那只小龙虾给我
No, Morbucks! Wait!
不 多金公主 等等
Listen to me! Neither one of us can kill McCraw!
听我说 我们不能杀独钳麦克钳
It's wrong!
这样做不对
Like I care!
我才不管呢
Catching a legend like that
抓住这样一只传奇小龙虾
will bring me the fame that I so richly deserve!
会给我带来 我本该享有的盛名
Wait! Stop!
等等 别跑
Ooh! What is that thing?!
那是什么东西
Y-y-yo, that looks like bigfoot!
哟 看着像大脚怪呢
Whoa! Bigfoot's way more rare than crawdad!
哇 大脚怪可比小龙虾罕见多了呢
Uh-oh, Blossom's gaining on it!
花花就快抓到它了
Oh, no, you don't, Blossom!
想都别想 花花
I saw it first!
是我先看见的
Keep your crawdad!
留着你的小龙虾吧
I got bigger fish to fry!
我有更大的目标了
Buttercup, I heard what you said to Morbucks.
毛毛 我听到你对多金公主 说的话啦
I'm so proud of you!
我真为你感到骄傲
Thanks, Bubbs. Now there's just one thing left to do.
谢了 小泡 现在只剩一件事了
I'm glad we put
我真开心
One claw McCraw back in the lake.
我们把独钳麦克钳 放回湖里啦
And I'm really glad Morbucks and her crew
我也很开心 多金公主和她的手下
figured out you weren't bigfoot, Professor.
发现你不是大脚怪了 教授
This trip was exhausting.
这趟旅途真是累死人了
I don't know, Professor.
我不觉得耶 教授
I'd say this trip was a lot like one claw McCraw...
要我说 这趟旅途 就像那只独钳麦克钳...
Legendary!
充满传奇色彩
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表