剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
As the beautiful things pass us by
♪ 美好的事物 从身畔经过 ♪
Nice.
真棒
Looks like another victory for The Gnat!
看来这次叮人小虫又胜利啦
Might as well keep smashing stuff!
我最好继续毁些东西呢
I don't have to have this puppy back to the rental place
我就不用在五点之前 把这个小宝贝还给
till 5:00.
出租处啦
Time to pump up the jams!
气氛该嗨起来啦
Not the Wax Jar Museum!
别摧毁"蜡罐博物馆"呀
You monster!
你这个禽兽
Noooo!
不要
Mayor! Look out!
市长 小心呀
That was close.
太危险了
My beloved pickle jars!
我最爱的酸黄瓜罐子
Take me instead!
你还不如杀了我呢
Mayor! Wait!
市长 等等
Whoa! Girls! Did you see that?
哇 姑娘们 你们看到了吗
No, I was too busy having supersonic hiccups.
没有 我忙着打超音速嗝呢
That! Did you see that?!
你们看到了吗
If we all hold onto something
如果我们都抓住一样东西
and hiccup along different tangent lines,
然后在不同的切线方向打嗝
we turn instead of flying backwards!
我们就不会被震飞啦
It's centripetal force!
这是向心力呀
If we hold onto this thing and hiccup a bunch,
如果我们抓住这个玩意 然后打一堆嗝
we'll make a tornado.
我们就能制♥造♥龙♥卷♥风♥
Tornados are cool.
龙♥卷♥风♥很酷呢
Let's do this!
实施行动吧
Keep going, girls! It's workin...
继续 姑娘们 有作用...
Hehe! I think I'm gonna be sick!
我好像快要吐啦
Centriketal force is almost as awesome as dekibals,
"香心力"和"分杯"一样炫酷呢
Blossom!
花花
Let's just let go of the lid.
我们放开盖子吧
And now release the tornado!
然后释放龙♥卷♥风♥
I got something for ya
♪ 我有东西给你 ♪
I got something for ya
♪ 我有东西给你 ♪
I got
♪ 我有 ♪
Hey! Wait, what's that?
等等 那是什么
No, no, wait, wait, wait!
不 不要 等等
I should have gotten rental insurance!
我应该买♥♥租赁保险的呀
Yay! We did it!
我们成功啦
Who was that guy again?
那人是谁来着
Aah! A tornado!
有龙♥卷♥风♥呀
A twister!
是旋风
It's a twister and it's coming back!
旋风回来了呀
We haven't much time!
我们没时间啦
Save your jars!
保护罐子
Man, the Jar District just can't catch a break today.
天呀 "罐子地区"今天 真是磨难重重呢
It's okay, girls!
没事的 姑娘们
We used our hiccups to start that tornado,
我们利用打嗝 制♥造♥了龙♥卷♥风♥
and we'll use them to stop it!
我们就利用打嗝 阻止旋风
One... two... three!
一... 二... 三
One... two... three!
一... 二... 三
Wha...?
什么...
I think my hiccups are gone!
我好像不打嗝了呢
Mine, too!
我也是呢
Fear not, Powerpuff Girls!
别害怕 飞天小女警们
The Jar Czar will save you from the tornado!
罐子皇帝会拯救你们于龙♥卷♥风♥
It is too powerful!
它太强大啦
It is too powerful!
它太强大啦
We're running out of time! What do we do?
我们没时间啦 该怎么办呀
I don't know!
我不知道
We need our supersonic hiccups to stop the tornado!
我们需要超声波嗝 来阻止龙♥卷♥风♥
But how did we even get them in the first place?
我们是怎么开始打嗝来着
Soda!
汽水
Come on, come on, come on!
快点 快点啊
Blow on it!
别着急呀
Here, here, let me try, let me try.
好了 让开 我来试试
Save the jars! What're you doin', man?
拯救罐子 你在做什么 老兄
That's a bottle! Focus!
那是瓶子 专心点啊
Hurry, Mason! Hurry!
快走 梅森 快
For the sake of everything right and true... drink!
为了正确与真实... 开喝
I don't feel anything.
我没感觉呢
Buttercup, you take this one!
毛毛 这次你来
Me? I don't feel anything either!
我吗 我也没感觉呀
What about you, Bubbs?
你呢 小泡
Bubbles?
泡泡
You okay?
你没事吧
I did it! I burped!
我成功啦 我打饱嗝啦
Yes.
是呢
Yes, you did.
是呢 你成功了
Yay! And we saved the Jar District!
而且我们拯救了"罐子地区"呢
Thank you, girls!
谢谢 姑娘们
The city of Townsville truly appreciates it!
小镇村非常感激你们
Jars for everyone! Yeah!
每个人都有罐子拿 太棒啦
Wow! It really all worked out!
哇 事情全都解决了呢
Let's go get a jar, girls.
我们去拿罐子吧 姑娘们
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表