剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
Yes. This paintingis called "The Scream."
没错呢 这幅画是《呐喊》
More like "Screaming for a Beard!"
更像是《呐喊胡子》吧
Time to remake this frilly art museum
是时候用我的"胡子射线枪"
into something worth looking at...
把这个花哨的 艺术博物馆...
with my Beard Ray!
改造得更有看点啦
Nothing beats man power!
男子力不可阻挡
Except girl power!
除了女子力吧
Hey, girls, see something wrong with this picture?
嘿 姑娘们 这幅画好像 有点奇怪呢
Yeah!
是呀
It doesn't have enough black and blue!
这幅画身上没淤青呢
Silly girls.
白♥痴♥小姑娘们
You're nothing against me and my mighty man beard!
你们不可能与我 还有我强大的胡子匹敌
Now back to beardness.
我该继续"胡"作非为啦
Those puppies could use a beard.
这些狗狗该长胡子了呢
No!
不要呀
Puppies are too cute to have beards!
狗狗太可爱了 不能长胡子呢
Nooooooo!
不要呀
You can't stop me, cutie!
你阻止不了我 小可爱
Did I just say, "Cutie?"
我刚说了"小可爱"吗
I got to go take a bacon bath.
我得回家洗个培根浴了呢
Bubbles!
泡泡
Are you okay!
你还好吗
I think so.
应该吧
What?
怎么啦
Aah! I have a beard!
我长胡子啦
It's so itchy!
好痒呢
Don't worry, Bubbles.
别担心 泡泡
The professor will know what to do!
教授会有办法呢
Now, Bubbles, just use nice, easy strokes.
好啦 泡泡 拿起方便好用的刮胡刀
There. Just like that.
像这样操作
Smooth as a baby's bottom.
脸蛋光滑地像婴儿屁♥股♥呢
There you go.
这就对啦
See? Isn't shaving fun?
刮胡子很有趣吧
Thanks, Professor!
谢谢 教授
We're just happy to have Bubbles
我们很高兴
back to her old Bubbles self.
泡泡恢复原样啦
She's definitely not back to her old Bubbles self.
她绝对没有恢复原样
Touchdown!
触地得分
Manboy's ray has definitely done something to you.
大男孩的射线 绝对改变了你
Shush, honey.
安静 宝贝
Let me explain it to you.
听我的解释
Manboy's ray has done something to me.
大男孩的射线 改变了我
I just said that!
我刚说过了啊
So shrill.
你声音真刺耳
I know, right?!
我就说吧
I've been saying that for years!
这事我都说了好几年了
It's like listening to a cat
就像在听一只猫
use a chalkboard as a scratching post.
把黑板当猫抓板在挠
Bubbs, I think this is a problem.
小泡 这可是个麻烦
You've become almost as mean as Manboy.
你快和大男孩一样自私啦
Almost?!
快一样吗
Almost?
还差点啊
This is a problem.
这是个麻烦呢
Great! Let's get him, girls!
很好 我们去找他吧 姑娘们
Nuh-unh, honey!
不用了 宝贝
I'm a confront this Manboy muchacho mano-y-mano.
我去面对这位 大男孩小伙子
Born to ride on leaded pipes
♪ 天生适合骑飞车 ♪
Open road, my stars and Since when did you
♪ 公路追逐吧 我的 ♪ 你哪里来的
stripes get a motorcycle?!
♪ 星条旗 ♪ 摩托车呀
Running hot, nose full of snot Who cares?
♪ 快点 鼻子里全是鼻涕 ♪ 这不重要
Bubbles, you're so awesome!
泡泡 你太帅啦
And other bad boy stereotypes Bubbs, wait!
♪ 其他坏男孩的刻板印象 ♪ 小泡 等等
I'm born to ride What about us?!
♪ 我生来适合骑车 ♪ 我们怎么办
No! Leave her.
别管她了
Sometimes, a Bubbles got to do
有时候 泡泡也有
what a Bubbles got to do.
需要完成的使命
It's been hours since Bubbles left.
泡泡离开好几个小时啦
Think she's okay?
她没事吧
Yeah, come on.
别担心啦
Macho Bubbles has got this, no sweat.
对大男子泡泡来说 小菜一碟啦
What is that?
什么情况
Manboy!
大男孩
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么啊
And what happened to your beard?
你的胡子呢
She took it.
被她抢走了
Who? Bubbles?
是泡泡吗
Don't say her name!
别说她的名字呀
She... she... she busted into my lair
她... 她闯进了我的老窝
and she... she b... beat me up.
她... 打... 了我
And then she took my Beard Ray and blasted herself with it.
然后她拿走了"胡子射线枪" 对自己开了一枪
And then she threw me out of my man cave!
然后她把我 扔出了男人的洞穴
Now I'm all alone, and I'm covered in b... b... boo... boos.
现在我孤身一人 还浑身都是小伤口
I just wanted to make the town more like me,
我只是想小镇的村民 更像我而已嘛
and now she's better at being me than me!
现在她比我 还要大男孩呢
So she's even more macho than before?
所以她比以前 还要男人吗
How is that even possible?!
怎么可能呀
She's probably got her own theme song!
她可能都有 专属主题曲了吧
Who has got a beard and has nothing to fear?
♪ 是谁长着胡子 并且无所畏惧 ♪
It's Bubbles!
♪ 是泡泡 ♪
It's Bubbles!
♪ 是泡泡 ♪
This is ridiculous.
这简直荒唐
Let's go get that Beard Ray
我们去夺回"胡子射线枪"
and turn Bubbles back to her old self.
然后把泡泡变回来吧
You can't!
不行哒
The Beard Ray is powered by sheer manly will!
"胡子射线枪"要靠 巨量的男子力供能
You can't use it!!
你们用不了啦
Well, then, you're coming with us.
那你和我们一起去
Can't I just stay here and eat nachos?
我能留在这里 吃玉米片吗
No.
不能
But... I...
但... 我...
Come on, Man Baby.
赶紧走 大婴儿
Talk about having a bad hair day.
今天大家的形象 都不太好呢
Heights are scawee!
太高了 好怕怕
Where do you think Bubbles went?
泡泡去哪里了呀
If I was a crazed bearded superhero
如果我是长胡子的 癫狂超级英雄
bent on bearding the city, where would I go?
执意让全镇长满胡子 我会去哪里呢
Pantheon Patty's!
是"名流群帕蒂餐厅"
Pantheon Patty's!
"名流群帕蒂餐厅"
When you're a Roman for some good grub
♪ 如果你是罗马人 在找寻美食 ♪
Get a-grippa on that hunger
♪ 控制住饥饿感 ♪
And go to Pantheon Patty's tonight
♪ 今晚来"名流群帕蒂餐厅"吧 ♪
Conveniently located next to the lumber yard!
位于贮木场旁边 非常便利呢
Manboy was thinking too small.
大男孩的想法太浅薄
Pantheon Patty?
"名流群帕蒂餐厅"
You'll look a lot better when you look more like Bubbles.
如果长得和泡泡一样 眼光会更长远呢
Bubbs!
小泡
Don't do whatever ridiculously cool thing
停止你那炫酷
you're about to do!
荒谬的行为
This isn't like you!
这不是你呀
It's the beard talking!
你在"胡"言乱语呀
Yeah?
是吗
And it's telling me to crush your puny faces.
我要毁掉你弱不禁风的小脸蛋
Aw man! Good line.
这话超炫呢
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表