剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Bad monster! Bad monster!
坏怪物 坏怪物
Ugh. Finally.
终于打完了
Dude, I can't believe we missed the kickball game
天啊 我们居然错过了 儿童足球比赛
because that monster fight took so long!
就因为打怪兽 花了太多时间
Yeah! It was Blossom and her planning
是啊 都因为花花 总是在计划
and planning and more planning
计划 计划 没完没了的计划
and always planning
她总是在计划
'cause she always has to have a plan!
因为她总是得 要有个计划才行
It was not me!
才不怪我呢
If you guys had actually followed my plans,
如果你们按照 我的计划行事
we would've kicked that monster's tail
我们早就在两分钟之内
in two minutes flat.
就能解决那怪兽啦
But I liked its tail. So cute.
我喜欢它的尾巴呀 好可爱呢
Yeah, we know Bubbles.
是啊 我们都了解泡泡
You kept trying to dance with it
你根本没在打怪兽
instead of fighting,
你是想和他跳舞吧
which is why this is all your fault!
所以这都是你的错
It is not my fault!
才不是我的错呢
Bubbles is right. It was Buttercup's fault!
泡泡说的对 这是毛毛的错
Or should I say Ms. Punch-a-lot?
或者我应该叫你 胖揍女士吧
Hey, how do you know my pen name?
嘿 你怎么知道我的笔名
What's that, Mayor? Emergency downtown? On it!
请讲 市长 市中心有紧急状况 马上到
What's up, Mayor? Another one? On our way.
怎么了 市长 还有一起紧急情况 我们马上到
Yeah?
喂
Ooh! I'd love to cut my wireless bill in half.
哦 我很愿意 把无线账单减半呢
Oh. Hold on.
哦 等等
What? Trouble at the river?! Yep!
不会吧 您在河边遇到麻烦啦 好哒
One for me, too.
我也有任务呢
I have a plan. We need to...
我有个计划 我们需要...
Split up?
分头行动
Yeah, we already figured that out.
是啊 我们早就猜到了
But I thought of it first.
但是我先想出来的呢
Okay, look, whoever beats up their monster
好吧 听着 谁先打倒怪兽
and gets back here the fastest
并且最快回到这里
picks the movie for movie night.
就能决定电影之夜 看的电影
Fine! Well, get ready to watch.
好啊 准备好观看
"The Speadsheets of Madison County".
《廊表遗梦》吧
No way, dude! We're watching "Bearnado Apocalypse 2"!
没门 姐们 我们要看 《熊卷风末日二》
It was banned in three countries till 1987.
它直到1987年 还被三个国家禁播呢
I wanna watch "Cuddle Bunny's Funtime Adventure"!
我想看《抱抱兔的欢乐冒险》呢
Still banned in three countries.
它至今还被 三个国家禁播呢
You're all going down!
你们都输定了
This'll be easy without Bubbles "Cute-ing" Up the joint,
没有泡泡装可爱 事情会很简单
especially when I have Ruth bader punchberg
尤其是我左有鲁思·拜德·打人伯格
and Amelia punch heart!
右有阿梅莉亚·打人哈特的情况下
Yeah, how do you like it?!
怎么 你想造♥反♥吗
That's what I'm talking about!
尝尝我的拳头吧
Huh? Two of you?
啊 怎么变两个啦
That's cool. Double the fun.
没关系 乐趣也加倍
Ha! I was punching you guys so hard,
哈 我真是打得太狠了
I thought I was seeing a double.
我看你们 都重影了呢
Well, on the plus side, I don't need to get my eyes checked.
不过好消息是 我不用去看眼睛了
And that cloud looks like a bunny.
那朵云 看起来像兔子
And that cloud looks like a house.
那朵云 看起来像房♥子
And that cloud looks like a...
那朵云 看起来像...
Peach! Oof!
桃子 噢
Did you call for help, Mr. Farmer?
是您需要帮助吗 农场主先生
Sure did, Missy. I gotta get my goose...
没错 小姐 我得把这只鹅...
My fox...
狐狸...
And my bag of seed across the river,
还有这包种子带过河
but all's I got is this old boat.
但我只有一条小破船
We don't need a boat. I know just what to do.
我们不需要船 看我的吧
Up we go!
走咯
Being carried by a little girl is my greatest fear!
我最害怕 被小女孩带着飞了
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
We'll use the boat.
我们坐船过河
Cool.
酷
What are you doing?
你在干什么呀
You can't leave the goose alone with the fox!
你不能让鹅和狐狸 单独待在一起啊
Don't you know what'll happen?!
你知道会发生什么事情吗
Okay. Instead, I'll take the farmer and the fox across.
好吧 那么 我就带农场主 还有狐狸过河
Not so fast, English! Look what happens!
先别急 小姐 你再看看岸边
Man, that goose is the worst.
天呀 那只鹅真是太坏啦
All right, let's do this.
好啦 开始干活吧
A monster fight in the library? Swish.
在图书馆里打怪兽 真酷
"Speadsheets of Madison County," Here I come.
《廊表遗梦》 我来啦
Blossom, it's horrible!
花花 真是太可怕了
He's reading and destroying everything!
他边读书 还边摧毁一切
And he's being loud.
而且 他太大声了
How uncivilized!
这太不文明了
Don't worry. I have a plan.
别担心 我有个计划
If I push that rack of books off the computer,
如果我把那些书 推到电脑那边
it'll tilt the screen, letting me use my laser eyes
屏幕就会倾斜 然后我就可以 使用镭射眼
to reflect the light onto the rope,
利用反射 烧断灯上的绳子
which holds the famous townsville library chandelier
这样 著名的小镇村图书馆吊灯
in place, breaking it and bringing it down on...
就会掉下来 正好砸到它...
I have predicted every possible plan
我已经预测到了 所有你可能
you can come up with to stop me.
想出来 阻止我的计划了
Prepare to become part of the Dewey Decimal System!
准备好成为 杜威十进制系统的一部分吧
Aah! Decimals!
啊 数位攻击
I tried punching. I tried kicking.
拳打我试过了 脚踢我也试过了
I tried punching harder. I tried kicking harder.
狠狠地拳打脚踢 我也都试过了
What do you want from me?! Just stop!
你们到底想怎么样 快停下
Why did you stop, you dopey mutts?
你们怎么停下了 蠢狗们
Hmm. Mutts.
它们是蠢狗呀
Here, boy! Come here!
过来 孩子们 过来
Sit.
坐下
Beg.
装可怜
Speak.
叫一声
Aw! So cute!
真可爱
There.
好了
Now the goose won't attack the fox or eat the feed.
现在鹅不会攻击狐狸 也吃不到种子了
I don't know, city slicker.
这恐怕也行不通 城市小姑娘
This mean ol' goose was the only thing
只有这只凶狠的老鹅 能够
keepin that family of obnoxious tourists away!
赶走那些 讨厌游客呢
Hey, ma! Look at that cute little fox!
嘿 妈妈 这只小狐狸好可爱呀
I'm gonna kick it!!
我要踢它
I know! I just have to solve this the old Bubbles way.
我知道了 我还是用老办法解决吧
Come on, everybody! Let's go!
来吧 大伙 我们走
Follow me across the river
♪ 跟着我 越过河流 ♪
This is fun, and we are cute
♪ 过程有趣 我们也很可爱 ♪
Great job, everybody! Mission Bubbles-complished!
大家干得漂亮 泡泡的任务完成了
Hey! What are you doing?
嘿 你在做什么呢
Aw. I thought you'd all follow my cute song.
我以为你们会 跟着我一起跳呢
I'm afraid you're gonna have to use your noodle
恐怕你得动动脑筋 来解决这个
to solve this ridiculous rowboat river riddle!
荒谬的划船渡河问题了
This guy will require a different course of action.
对付这家伙 需要用别的方法
Ahem. Excuse me, Mr. Decimal.
咳咳 打扰一下 数位先生
Maybe we can strike a deal.
或许我们可以做笔交易
You see, I'm trying to prove to my sisters
我想证明 给我的姐妹看
that I'm a better fighter, which I certainly am,
我才是最棒的斗士 虽然我的确是啦
and... hiya!
所以... 看招
You cannot outsmart me, cranium inferior!
你不可能智取我的 头脑低级的东西
Prepare for your doom!
准备受死吧
Aah! Punch cards!
穿孔卡攻击
All right, now.
好了 现在
Lay down!
躺下
Roll over!
翻滚
Bubbs would love this!
泡泡肯定会喜欢它们呢
Play dead!
装死
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表