剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
I wish they'd hurry up and post the cast list
我真希望他们 能快点公布
to the school play. Gah!
校园话剧的演员表
What's the point? Blossom always gets the lead.
有什么期待的呀 花花永远是主演
Yeah. She's the greatest actress ever.
是啊 她是最棒的女演员啦
There she is!
她来啦
Good morning.
早上好呀
Oh, that acting. She's amazing.
哦 这演技 她太棒了
I want to be like her. She's so good at acting.
我想变得和她一样 她真是个好演员
Blossom, I'm so happy
花花 我真高兴
you pushed me to audition for the play this year.
你今年拉我来 一起参加试镜
Ooh, you're gonna love it.
哦 你一定会喜欢呢
It's like playing pretend with all of your friends
就像当着所有朋友的面 玩角色扮演游戏
while everyone watches
他们不能出声
and silently judges you. Neat!
只能默默发表不满 爽极了
And guess who else auditioned this year?
猜猜今年 还有谁参加试镜啦
Jared Shapiro.
贾里德·夏皮罗呢
There's no one I'd rather share the stage with
我只想和你一起 分享这个舞台
than you, my sweet Blossom.
我可爱的花花
You have my heart forever!
我的心永远与你同在
Blossom!
花花
J... Jared!
贾里德
The cast list is up!
演员表公布啦
Wow. I got the male lead!
哇 我被选为男主角啦
I'd better work on my singing voice.
我得好好练练唱功啦
Ooh, what part did I get?
我选上什么角色啦
Now, Bubbles, before we look at who got which part,
泡泡 在我们看演员表之前
the most important thing to remember is that you tried.
重要的是 你要记住 自己尽力了
Like, it doesn't matter if I'm playing the female lead,
就算我拿到 女主角的位置
and you're playing... I don't know... rock number 3.
然后你扮演 可能 三号♥石头吧 这都不重要
All that matters is that we put on a good show.
重要的是 我们会共同演出 一部好剧
It's me!
是我耶
I got the lead! I'm the star of the play!
我拿到女主角了 我是整部剧的明星
Can you believe it?
你敢相信吗
What part did you get, Blossom?
你拿到什么角色啦 花花
Bubbles, you look so cute in your costume.
泡泡 你穿上戏服 实在太可爱了
No. You look so cute in your costume.
不 你穿上戏服才可爱呢
"No. You look so cute in your costume!"
"不 你穿上戏服才可爱呢"
Blossom, this is so exciting.
花花 我真的太激动啦
And to think... if you didn't push me to audition,
想想看 如果不是你拉我 参加试镜
you'd probably be the lead.
没准你就是女主角啦
Yeah. Imagine that.
是啊 可不是吗
All right. Places, people!
好了 站好位 大家
Let's make - this dress rehearsal happen!
我们开始彩排吧
Buttercup? What are you doing here?
毛毛 你在这里做什么呀
You didn't audition.
你没参加面试啊
I'm in charge of special effects.
我负责特技工作呀
Check out what I've been working on.
快看我准备的东西
Ooh. What scene is that for?
这是为哪一幕准备的呀
Scene?
什么哪一幕
Actors!
演员们
I am your director,
我是你们的导演
Ms. Moss.
莫斯女士
And I, I had a vision
我已经预见到了
to put on the greatest love story ever told,
我将导演史上 最伟大的爱情故事
"The ballad of Erica the red."
"红发艾瑞卡之歌♥"
Ms. Moss, I've never heard of this play before.
莫斯女士 我从来没听过 这部剧呀
Where did you find it?
你在哪里找到的呀
Oh, this feels wrong.
我感觉不太妙呢
Look, I can either dig one grave tonight or two!
听着 你要不愿意 我就再挖一座坟
What's it gonna be?
你看着办吧
Bookstore. I... I found it at a bookstore.
在书店 我在书店找到的呢
I read through it,
我大概看了一遍
and I noticed that I don't have any lines.
发现我没有台词呢
Blossom, rocks don't talk.
花花 石头不会说话啦
This play is supposed to be realistic.
我们这部剧 是很写实的呢
Now, where are my tap-dancing dragons?
好了 会跳踢踏舞的龙在哪里
All I'm saying is that maybe Bubbles isn't the best person
我想说的是 也许泡泡 不是最佳人选呢
for the role. Of a redhaired warrior woman.
她要表演的 可是一位红发女勇士呀
So, what you're saying is you're jealous.
你的意思是 你嫉妒了
I'm just concerned that she won't be able
我只是担心 她无法捕捉
to capture the fiery essence of a true redhead.
真正红发少女的暴躁本质
Jared! Hi!
贾里德 你好
Wait. We don't have study group today.
等等 今天学习小组 没有活动啊
Oh, actually, I'm here to see Bubbles.
哦 其实我是来找泡泡呢
We're gonna go over our lines together.
我们约好一起对词呢
You and Bubbles? Together?
你和泡泡一起吗
Uhoh. Hi, Jared.
不妙 嗨 贾里德
Come on in. I made snacks.
进来吧 我准备了点心呢
Oh, yummers!
哇 听着就好吃
Dude, that's got to hurt.
姐们 这可够你受的
Thou hast summoned. The allpowerful Erica the red!
你已经召唤了 强大的红发艾瑞卡
Now I shall take you away to gal-halla,
现在我要把你 带去虚幻之地
where we shall wed,
我们会在那里结婚
and you will serve me for all eternity.
然后你会永远服侍我
Verily!
惟妙惟肖呢
Whoa. Check out all of that chemistry.
哇 快看他们的化学反应
Jared and Bubbles are so cute together.
贾里德和泡泡 实在太般配啦
I made my own dolls of them.
我还做了 他们的手办呢
Aw. I worked really hard on these.
这可花了我 不少时间呢
My heart is yours, Erica!
我的心属于你 艾瑞卡
Cut!
停
Blossom, what on earth?!
花花 你在做什么呀
Um, I got a, um... a paper cut!
我... 我被... 纸划伤啦
And it feels infected.
我好像感染了呢
Oh, dear. Well, be careful, Blossom.
哦 天啊 你得小心啊 花花
Remember, you're Bubbles' understudy.
记住 你可是泡泡的替补
If anything happens to her,
如果她出了什么事
you need to be ready to take the role.
你得做好准备 来代替她演出呢
Yes, what a shame it would be
是啊 如果亲爱的泡泡
if anything were to happen to our dear Bubbles.
出了什么意外 那就太可惜啦
Ooh, the Townsville gazette wants to interview me
噢 小镇村公报要在
in the school boiler room?
学校的锅炉房♥采访我吗
It'll have to be quick. The play's about to start.
那得赶紧去呢 演出马上开始啦
Oh, yes. Can't do a show without a leading actress
哦 是啊 没有女主角 我们可不能演呢
and... hyah!
而且...
Blossom, the door's locked!
花花 门被锁上了呢
Also, there's no reporter in here.
而且 这里没有记者呀
Dude, you gotta stop locking people
姐们 你不要再把别人
in the boiler-room closet.
关进锅炉房♥里啦
Real original, Blossom!
有点创意行吗 花花
And now I shall summon
现在 我要召唤
the legendary warrior, Erica the red!
传闻中的勇士 红发艾丽卡
Finally. I'm back. In the spotlight where I belong.
我又回来啦 重新站在了 聚光灯之下
Legend has it she will appear
传闻 在我读出这本
when I read from this ancient Tome.
古书上的咒语 她就会出现啦
It's almost my cue.
我马上要出场啦
"Zeg finnkall deg."
"妈咪妈咪轰
Schmaftig kreeger.
咪妈咪妈轰
Schmeegan deg skoogan.
猪头变小猪
Kricken Von mooshter!"
小猪变猪猪"
What's going on?
什么情况呀
Who hath summoned Erica the red?!
谁召唤了红发艾丽卡呀
Whoa. The budget this year is insane.
哇 今年的预算 可真花了不少呢
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表