剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
You enter a cave of unspeakable horror.
你们进入了一个 难以言喻的恐怖洞穴
You look left. You look right.
你们看看左边 又看看右边
And you've run straight into... the Stone Golem!
然后就撞上了... 石头巨人
Prepare to meet your doom!
准备受死吧
Lame!
逊毙了
What do you do?
你们会怎么做呢
I repeat. What... do... you... do?
我再说一次 你们 会 怎么 做呢
Uh, uh, I cast a shield spell!
我会念防护咒语
I use my plus-two shiny sword.
我会挥起闪亮魔剑
I blast it with a bazooka.
我会用火箭炮 把它轰走
You can't use a bazooka.
你不能用火箭炮啦
Says so right here in the rule book.
游戏规则手册里写了噢
Mm-hmm. Yippidee doo doo!
就是这样 没错哟
This game is for dorkfaces.
这游戏是给傻子玩的吧
Hey! Buttercup, you're being rude!
喂 毛毛 你太没礼貌啦
Jared's cool.
贾里德很酷呀
And Bubbles and I are having fun.
我和泡泡玩得很开心呀
We've been "Having fun" for hours!
我们都"开心" 好几个小时了
How do we even win this dumb thing?
这蠢游戏要怎样 才能赢啊
Well, you have to explore Castle Neswald
那你要去探索 尼斯沃德城♥堡♥
and destroy the Phantasm Crystal.
然后摧毁幽灵水晶呢
But not before defeating the Almighty Blob King!
但一定要先打败 万能幽浮王哟
Destroy the Blob King and the crystal?
打败幽浮王 再摧毁水晶吗
That's it? Pfft.
就这样吗 切
Two nerds with one stone!
不就两个呆子 和一块石头嘛
What happened? W... where are we?
什么情况 这是哪里呀
Look! Th... there's Castle Neswald!
看呀 那... 是尼斯沃德城♥堡♥
We're in Phantasm Chasm!
我们在幽灵峡谷里呢
Whoa! We're dressed like
哇 我们的穿着就像
our characters from the game.
自己游戏里的角色一样
I'm a knight,
我是骑士
you're an archer...
你是弓箭手...
And Bubbles is a barbarian.
泡泡是野蛮人
I have a beard!
我长胡子啦
Well, this is really cool, but how do we get home?
这是挺酷啦 不过 我们要怎么回家呀
Professor gets upset
如果我们
if we get trapped in alternate dimensions for too long.
被困在平行宇宙太久 教授会不高兴呢
Uh, it says here if we beat the game for real,
上面写着 如果我们能赢得胜利
we should be transported back home.
就能被传送回家了
Otherwise we'll be stuck here forever.
否则我们会被 永远困在这里
Forever?! Even tomorrow?!
永远 明天也是吗
Don't worry. We'll be okay as long as we follow
别担心 只要遵守这本手册里
the intricate and complicated rules laid out in this book.
错综复杂的规则 我们就会没事
Oh, can I see that for a sec?
能给我看看吗
Warning:"Taste that which is sweet,
警告 "滋味甜甜
And you'll never retreat."
永不停歇"
Hmm. Wow. That's interesting.
哇 真有趣呢
Look, we beat up monsters every day.
听着 我们每天都在打怪物
How tough could it be?
这能有多难呀
Oh, no! That sounds like... koala bats!
不好 这声音像是... 考拉蝙蝠
Quick! Run for your strength, intelligence, wisdom,
快啊 为了你们的力量 智力 学识
dexterity, constitution, and charisma!
机敏 体格和魅力 跑吧
Your lives! Run for your lives!
为了活命啊 赶紧逃命吧
They probably just want to say hello.
他们可能只是 想打个招呼吧
Hello! Aah!
你们好呀
I was wro-o-o-o-ng!
我弄错了啦
Bubbles!
泡泡
Aah! Not the bow! Not the bow!
不要抓我的蝴蝶结呀
The master beckons!
主人在召唤
Blossom! Bubbles!
花花 泡泡
Stay here!
待在这里
Buttercup, wait!
毛毛 等等
Wh... what happened?
什么... 情况啊
One second.
等一下
Oh, boy. Magic inhaler.
天啊 神奇吸入器
Plus-one stamina.
体力加一
I was trying to tell you.
我是想告诉你
Castle Neswald has a magic shield.
尼斯沃德城♥堡♥ 有魔法护盾
Well, it's official.
我正式宣布
I hate this place and, by extension, you.
我讨厌这里 也讨厌你
Don't worry.
别担心
In Phantasm Chasm, I'm the greatest adventurer of them all.
我是幽灵峡谷里 最伟大的冒险家
I'm a bard! A what?
我是吟游诗人 什么玩意
An ancient warrior
一位用音乐的力量
who fights monsters using the power of music!
与怪物战斗的古代战士
Behold my magic flute!
看呀 我的魔笛
Shut it, Shapiro!
别吹了 夏皮罗
How do we get into the castle
如果有防护罩
if it's guarded by a force field?
我们要怎么进城♥堡♥呢
Oh, that's easy.
简单啊
We find the secret passage.
我们去找秘密通道
Let me guess.
我猜猜
To find it, we're gonna have to
要找到秘密通道
go on some epic quest
我们得先经历一段
full of challenges, dangerous
充满挑战 四处布满危险生物的
creatures at every corner,
史诗般的探险
and we won't even get to the cool stuff
而且这电影 拍到第三部之前
until the third movie!
我们都拿不到好东西
This is gonna take a bajillion years, dorkface.
这可要花上 无数年的时间 呆子
Um, actually, it's... it's just over there.
其实... 就在那边啦
Okay, so where's this Blob dude
好了 幽浮在哪里
so I can punch his lights out?
我要好好收拾他
You know, you can't solve every problem with violence.
其实 暴♥力♥不能解决所有问题
Eh, you got your way. I got mine.
我们各出奇招
Anyway, where are my sisters?
话说回来 我的姐♥妹♥们♥呢
It's this way to the throne room.
这就是去宫殿的路
They should be there.
她们应该在那里
Buttercup, look!
毛毛 看啊
Oh, boy, oh, boy! I remember this puzzle.
天呀 我记得这个谜题
You have to choose. Which rare mystical goblet
你要选择 石头巨人早上
the stone Golem drinks his morning coffee from.
用哪个稀有的神秘杯喝咖啡
Pick the wrong one, and you'll be destroyed!
选错了 你就会被杀掉
Really? Can't we just pick any of them?
是吗 我们就不能 随便选一个吗
No! You can't just pick one up at random.
不行 这可不能随便选
Nuts.
糟了
He hasn't had his morning coffee.
他早上还没喝咖啡呢
Ohh! Nice one, Jared.
真是漂亮 贾里德
Can't you do anything useful?
你就不能有点用处吗
I can play my flute!
我可以吹笛子
Aah! That's awful!
难听死了
Forget this!
算了
Yeah! We did it!
太好了 我们做到了
No, we didn't do anything. I did.
不对 不关你的事 是我的功劳
You just keep getting us into trouble.
你一直在给我们惹麻烦
I don't get what Blossom and Bubbles see in you.
真不知道花花和泡泡 看上你什么了
Well, uh, they're... they're my friends.
她们... 她们是我的朋友
Just stay here.
待在这里
And leave the hero stuff to the pros.
把英雄之事 留给专家吧
Dumb old Jared.
贾里德蠢死了
Dumb old Phantasm Chasm.
幽灵峡谷也蠢死了
Ooh! It's a door!
有扇门诶
I wonder what Jared's stupid rule book
真想知道贾里德 那本愚蠢的手册上
says about opening doors.
怎么描述开门的呢
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表