剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
we can make changes to Schedulebot's brain.
我们能改变 计划机器人的大脑
Can we make him less annoying?
我们能让他 别那么烦人吗
Even science has its limits.
科学也不是万能哒
But we can find his memories and delete them.
但我们可以找到他的记忆 然后删掉
Okay.
好吧
And how do we do that, smarty-pants?
那我们该怎么做呢 聪明鬼
Hmm. I know.
我知道了
I'll get Bubbles's programming book
我去拿泡泡的编程书
and trick her into coming here.
把她哄骗到这里
Meanwhile, you disguise yourself as a mountie and...
与此同时 你假扮成加拿大骑警...
What are you doing?
你在做什么啊
Winging it.
即兴发挥
Trust me, this is totally gonna work.
相信我 肯定能行的啦
Danger! Danger! Danger!
危险 危险 危险
Destruction mode engaged!
启动毁灭模式
Destruction mode engaged!
启动毁灭模式
Destruction mode engaged!
启动毁灭模式
Schedulebot?
是计划机器人吗
Dude! I am so impressed right now.
伙计 我真是对你 另眼相看了啊
Destruction time.
毁灭时间
That's not good.
这可不妙呀
Heat-seeking missiles?! They're gaining on us!
这是热追踪导弹吗 我们快被追上啦
Book them, Octi!
登记入案 奥提
Girls! What is going on here?
姑娘们 怎么回事呀
Why are you out after bedtime?
为什么睡觉时间 你们还出门呀
And why is Schedulebot in destruction mode?
为什么计划机器人 启动了毁灭模式呀
We're sorry!
我们错啦
We broke Schedulebot!
是我们弄坏了计划机器人
And hit him with a shovel!
还拿铲子打了他
And buried him in the backyard!
还把他埋在了后院
Also with a shovel!
用的也是铲子
But why?
为什么呀
Because...
因为...
He's...
他...
Really...
真的...
Incredibly...
超级...
Annoying!
烦人
Girls, come down here this instant.
姑娘们 赶紧给我下来
Girls, I'm so very disappointed in you.
姑娘们 我对你们很失望
Schedulebot is an important member of this family.
计划机器人是 重要的家庭成员
Uh, Professor...
教授...
Whenever you were late for school,
你们上学要迟到的时候
he was there.
他都在那里
Right, but, Professor...
对 但是 教授...
Whenever you overslept by 15 seconds,
你们睡过头十五秒的时候
he was there.
他也在那里
But, Professor, l... look!
但是 教授... 快看啊
One minute, Blossom. Whenever you couldn't remember
再等一下 花花 你们忘记
why you were wearing lederhosen,
为什么要穿 皮短裤的时候
he... Hit the deck!
他... 快趴下啊
Sch... Schedulebot.
计... 计划机器人
Schedulebot!!
计划机器人
Maybe he's okay.
也许他没事呢
Maybe not.
也许还真有事
Ugh, can you believe the Professor
你敢信吗 教授居然要我们
is making us rebuild the house?
重建房♥子呀
It's not like we destroyed it. Those missiles did.
这又不是我们毁掉的 是导弹的错呀
It's our fault Schedulebot got destroyed
一开始就是我们
in the first place...
弄坏了计划机器人...
And... I guess in the second place, too.
而且... 我们还彻底弄坏了他
Well, I hope you're learning your lesson.
我希望你们吸取教训了
Oh, Schedulebot, you dear mechanical prince.
计划机器人 我亲爱的机械王子
I can't bear the thought of never hearing
我真的无法接受
his sweet, gentle reminders ever again.
再也听不到他甜美 温柔的提醒
Punishment time. Punishment time.
惩罚时间 惩罚时间
Punishment time.
惩罚时间
So I rebuilt him.
所以我重新组装啦
Hey... Schedulebot, sorry we destroyed you.
计划机器人 很抱歉我们弄坏了你
Back to work! Back to work! Back to work!
回去工作 回去工作 回去工作
No. No.
不 不要
Not... now.
现在不行
Just goes to show you... crime doesn't pay,
这说明一个道理... 多行不义必自毙
except when it does.
子姑待之
All right, Octi.
好了 奥提
Let's ride.
兜风去吧
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表