剧集 | 纽约客再现(2015) | 导航列表
They need to know we're gonna make it.
他们需要知道我们有彼此
They need to know we have each other.
我希望给人们带来好消息
I would hope that I'm bringing people good news.
这是我每天早上起来的动力
That's what I... gets me up in the morning.
是这样
Yeah.
大卫·福斯特·华♥莱♥士♥
David Foster Wallace
谈到团结一致的深层含义
talks about the sub-surface unity of all things.
有某些地方
There are these certain places,
某些地理位置
and there are geographic places,
还有一些我们
and then there are places
生活的地方
in our own lives where, when you're there,
人们会说我要去什么什么山
people will say, like, I go to such-and-such mountain,
或者在什么什么地方散步
or take a walk in such-and-such place.
不知怎的我被提醒我收到这个天赋
Somehow I'm reminded that I have received this gift.
我做的事是有意义的
What I do matters.
没错
Yeah.
属于你的地方在哪儿
Where's that place for you?
海洋
The ocean.
剧集 | 纽约客再现(2015) | 导航列表