剧集 | 纽约客再现(2015) | 导航列表
Here, bite me. Anywhere.
咬我的肩
Bite my shoulder.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
和你相处很开心
I had a really amazing time with you.
我也是
So did I.
我的人待会会在外面等我
My people are gonna be waiting for me out there.
- 抱歉 - 我懂 没关系
- I'm sorry. - Yeah, I know. That's okay.
有关系 那是个拙劣的模仿
No, it's really not. It's a travesty.
我明白
I understand.
我接下来要这么做
Here's what I'm gonna do.
我会写下一个号♥码
I'm gonna write down a number,
我想让你一生来守护它
and I want you to guard it with your life.
好吧
Okay.
这是我孩子保姆的个人号♥码
This is my kids' nanny's personal line.
唯一打给她的人是她的男朋友
The only people who call her on this are her boyfriend
和她儿子 所以她总是会接电♥话♥
and her son, so she'll always answer,
你永远会接通
and you'll always get through.
她知道我在哪儿
And she'll know where I am.
- 少了最后一位数 - 我知道
- It's missing a digit. - Yeah, I know.
我想让你记住最后一位数 好吗
I want you to memorize the last number, okay?
好
Okay.
- 是4 - 4
- It's four. - Four.
Four.
Four.
Four.
Four.
基根 莉莉 你们有四分钟把这个拿出去 四分钟!
Keegan Lily, you have four minutes to take it outside. Four!
他们把她送进哪家医院了
Okay, okay. What hospital did they take her to?
- 4 - 我们马上赶到
- Four. - Okay, we're on our way.
告诉她在我们到之前坚持住
Tell her to hold on until we get there.
打给我
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码已停机
The number you have reached has been disconnected.
剧集 | 纽约客再现(2015) | 导航列表