剧集 | 纽约客再现(2015) | 导航列表
and their hail falls hard on all our heads,
不只是那些囚犯
not just those of the imprisoned.
我们无法摆脱他们
We cannot make them go away.
但我们能让他们变得更好
But we can make them get better.
气功
东河自行车专用道
罗伊·斯皮维
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
你还好吗
Is everything all right?
很好
Yeah.
- 我能拿走你的外套吗 - 可以
- Can I take your coat? - Yes.
在罗马被拍到
超级明星情侣
罗伊·斯皮维&格丽塔·哈恩
近日罗马之行受人瞩目
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们刚刚关闭了舱门
we have just closed the door to the main cabin.
请坐在座位上确保准时起飞
Please take your seats to ensure an on-time departure.
女士们 先生们 我们已经到达飞行高度
Ladies and gentlemen, we have now reached our cruising altitude.
你好
Hello.
我们飞了有多久
How long have we been in the air?
大概一个小时
About an hour, I think.
在我的感情生活中我向来
I always like to let men
喜欢让男人早点看到我睡着的样子
see me asleep early on in our relationship.
使他们不被我的身高所吓倒
Keeps them from being intimidated by my height.
斯皮维先生 您要来点混合坚果吗
May I offer you some mixed nuts, Mr. Spivey?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
- 怎么了 - 这是陶瓷的
- What? - It's ceramic.
- 怎么了 - 是热的
- What? - They're warm.
他们竟然在给我们端来前
They actually took the time
花时间加热了
to heat these up before they brought them to us.
我猜你不经常坐头等舱
I take it you don't fly first-class very often.
坚果是暖的真有点奇怪
They're actually sort of weird when they're warm,
有点陌生
sort of strange.
没错
Yeah, you're right.
不 我不是...
Oh, no. I wasn't...
我只是好奇
I was just wondering,
你能给我们拿点不加热的坚果吗
would it be possible for us to get unheated nuts?
当然
Of course.
- 我的朋友 - 珍妮特
- My friend here... - Janet.
珍妮特更喜欢坚果是...
Janet really prefers her nuts...
- 不用了 - 你觉得怎么样
- No... I... - What do you think?
- 冷的? 室温的? - 没关系的
- Cold? Room temperature? - It doesn't matter.
我真的...
It's... I really...
这些就好了
These are... I really just want these.
好吧 留着这些坚果
Okay. Keep these nuts.
但是我们能再来一碗
But could we each have a second bowl
68华摄氏度(20℃)的吗
at, um, 68 degrees Fahrenheit?
当然 很抱歉
Of course. I'm so sorry about that.
比普通飞机票多花四倍的价钱买♥♥
What's the point of paying four times the regular fare
头等舱的意义在哪儿 如果你的
for first class if you can't get your nuts
坚果的温度不对胃口
at the correct temperature.
我没有买♥♥头等舱
I didn't pay for first class.
你是来蹭头等舱的吗
Are you a first-class interloper?
不是 我早些时候放弃了一架订满航♥班♥上的座位
No, I just gave up my seat on an overbooked flight earlier,
然后他们给我升级了这架飞机上的舱位
and then they upgraded me on this one.
所以你甚至没有花钱买♥♥这些坚果
So you didn't even pay for those nuts.
你意识到我得
You do realize I'm gonna
待会要拿走那些坚果吧
have to take the other nuts when they come, too.
我是罗伊
I'm Rory.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你要吃颗坚果吗 珍妮特
Would you like a nut, Janet?
怎么样
Well?
你在小报上看的消息都是真的
Everything you've read in the tabloids is true.
- 是吗 - 是的
- It is? - Oh, yeah.
特别是饮食障碍
Especially the eating disorders.
- 那谈恋爱的事呢 - 那不是真的
- But the affairs? - No, not the affairs.
当然不是 你不能相信八卦杂♥志♥
Of course, not. You can't believe the bloids.
八卦
Bloids?
我们叫做八卦或小道...
We call them bloids or tab...
- 不要有意见 - 我没有
- Don't judge me. - I'm not. No.
花太多时间在洛杉矶就会变成这样
This is what you become when you spend too much time in L.A.
答应我一件事 珍妮特
Promise me one thing, Janet.
千万别去洛杉矶
Never go to L.A.
如果没必要我绝对不会回去
I'd never go back if I didn't have to.
但是你不必做任何事
But you don't have to do anything.
你很有名 全世界都知道你是谁
You're famous. The whole world knows who you are.
你还想要什么
What else could you possibly want?
比如拿一个奥斯卡
Like to have an Oscar.
奥斯卡小金人
Like an Oscar.
然后呢
Okay, but then what?
不用太好的
Not the most glorious.
或者一个EGOT
Or an EGOT.
意思是你赢了一个艾美奖 格莱美奖 奥斯卡奖和托尼奖
That's when you win an Emmy, a Grammy, an Oscar, and a Tony.
你呢 你想要什么
What about you? What do you want?
- 我什么都想要 - 当然你这么想
- I want everything. - Of course, you do.
有时候我会突然在房♥间里停下脚步
Sometimes I just stop walking right in the middle of the room,
看看自己是否还能重新开始
just to see if I can start again.
我从来没做到
And I never can.
一次我停下了
Once I've stopped, I can just...
我没法产生吃或者打扫或者睡觉的冲动
I can't generate the momentum to eat or clean or sleep.
如果是在公共场合 通常有人会对我说点什么
If it's in public, then usually someone will say something to me,
出于尴尬 我会走开
and then out of embarrassment, I can move,
但是当我到家
but when I'm at home,
我站的时间越长我就必须站得越久
the longer I stand there, the longer I have to stand there,
我就...
and I just...
我卡在站的地方
I'm stuck standing there...
在房♥间里
in the middle of the room.
让我看看你的样子
Let me see what you look like.
- 这个嘛 - 你睡着的样子
- Well... - When you're sleeping.
你说的没错 我现在是觉得没那么害怕了
You're right. I do feel less intimidated now.
我马上回来
Um, I'll be right back.
你要离开我吗
You're leaving me?
BGM: Be Still - Leopold And His Fiction
你回来了
You came back.
你的裙子怎么了
What happened to your skirt?
我的腋窝有味道
My armpits were smelly,
我试着洗一下 你就注意不到了
and I tried to wash them so you wouldn't notice,
但是接着我把水洒在了裙子上
but then I got water on my skirt,
所以我把水全弄到裙子上 你就注意不到了
so I put water on the whole thing so you wouldn't notice that.
- 你有洗腋窝吗 - 没怎么洗
- And were you able to wash your armpits? - Not really.
- 臭吗 - 我觉得臭
- Are they smelly? - I think so.
- 我可以闻一下 - 不 不
- I can smell them. - No, no.
没事 这也是娱乐圈的一部分
It's okay. It's part of the showbiz.
- 真的吗 - 是的 来吧
- Really? - Yeah. Here.
- 有味道 - 我试着洗掉
- It's smelly. - I tried to wash it.
- 除臭剂 - 我有想过
- Fabreze. - Oh, I've thought about that.
这个会迅速变干 带走气味
It dries in seconds, takes odor with it.
抬起胳膊
Arms up.
最好你一直抬着胳膊直到干了
It's best if you hold them up until it dries.
我有一次坐飞机坐在贾森·基德(NBA体育明星)旁边
I sat next to Jason Kidd on an airplane once.
你在说我不是你的第一个碰见的明星?
Are you telling me I'm not your first?
我们没有聊太多
We didn't talk that much.
我有问他为什么他没有坐在头等舱
I did ask him why he didn't sit in first class.
- 然后呢 - 他说他的表亲在美联航工作
- And? - He said his cousin worked for United.
就这样
That was it.
- 他的表亲在美联航工作? - 没错
- His cousin works for United? - Yep.
干什么
What was that?
- 意思是我喜欢你 - 好吧
- That means I like you. - Okay.
- 你想咬我吗 - 不想
- You wanna bite me? - No.
- 你不喜欢我? - 我喜欢
- You don't like me? - No, I do.
- 是因为我是名人吗 - 不是
- Is it because I'm famous? - No.
因为我是名人不意味着
Just because I'm famous, it doesn't
我不需要大家都需要的东西
mean that I don't need what everyone else needs.
咬我 随便哪儿
剧集 | 纽约客再现(2015) | 导航列表