剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
who accessing that over the internet. OK, got it.
找出是谁在网上登录它 找到了
Look, the IP is registered to a Chinese restaurant
Ip地址是皇后西街上的
on Queen Street West. It's like five minutes from here.
一家中餐馆 离这里只有五分钟路程
All right. Get SWAT to meet us there. Got it.
让特警队到那跟我们会合 明白
If you're ready, Dr. Sisley, maybe we can proceed.
希斯利医生 你准备好了就开始吧
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need a few minutes.
抱歉 我还需要几分钟
I have to change the canisters.
我得更换麻醉罐
Isoflurane was recommended,
本来该用异氟醚[麻醉剂]
but I've just been advised
但我刚刚才知道
that the patient has an irregular heartbeat.
患者心律不齐
We're on a tight schedule, Doctor. Proceed quickly.
我们时间紧迫 医生 尽快开始
Of course.
当然
You OK?
你还好吗
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
When we move, we move fast.
一定要速战速决
Copy that. Let's go.
收到 行动
Out of the way.
让开
Stay calm. Stay calm. Jesus.
镇定 镇定 老天
It's OK, it's OK. Stay calm, stay calm.
没事 镇定点儿 镇定
Ready when you are, Doctor. One more minute.
你准备好就开始 医生 再等一分钟
I need to balance the oxygen ratio.
我需要调节氧气含量
Go!
行动
On the ground! Now!
趴在地上 快
Everyone on the ground!
所有人趴下
Hey. You OK? Come on. Your mom's gonna be happy to see you.
你没事吧 你妈妈见到你一定很高兴
Dev, tell Jillian we have the boy.
戴夫 告诉吉莉恩我们救出了孩子
Someone else can do the surgery.
可以找别人做手术了
Who told you about Perrault's operation?
是谁告诉你贝洛做手术的事
You want to make a deal, n'est-ce pas?
你是想跟我交换条件吗
When and where?
时间 地点
St. Luke's, Thursday, 6pm.
圣·卢克医院 周四 下午六点
No. There's no deal.
不 没有交换
It's Perrault's deputy minister.
是贝洛的副部长
Let's get Dev on it.
让戴夫去查查看
It turns out
事实证明
Mademoiselle Belanger was in line to take over
如果贝洛死了
from Perrault should he not be able to continue.
贝朗葛小姐就会接任部长
They found millions of euros in
他们在一家海外银行
an offshore bank account registered in her name,
发现她的名下有百万欧元的存款
and that was only the beginning
而且这仅仅是她与马赛地区的帮派
of a lucrative relationship with the Marseille gang.
互利互惠的开端
All she had to do was sell out her boss and get him killed.
她需要的只是出♥卖♥♥♥自己的上司 让他被杀
Dr. Sisley got her son back,
希斯利医生找回了儿子
we took down a few high-level drug dealers,
我们拿下了好几个高层毒贩
a criminal on Interpol's hit list.
还有一个被国际刑♥警♥通缉的罪犯
It's not a bad day.
今天过得还不错
My thoughts exactly, which is why I'd like to take you out
我想带你们出去
for an exquisite meal and even better wine.
吃顿好的 再喝点儿上好的红酒
I'm gonna pass. I'm gonna go home, get some rest.
我就算了 我要回家休息
I'll see you guys tomorrow.
明天见
Good to have you back, Toby. Thanks.
欢迎归队 托比 谢谢
On that note,
对了
I have to go as well.
我也不能去了
There's something I have to take care of. Have fun.
我得去处理点事情 好好吃
Well, they don't know what they're missing,
看来他们没福分享受大餐了
but I guess it's just you and me.
只剩你我二人了
It kinda feels like we're dating.
咱俩怎么跟约会似的
Babe, what's going on?
宝贝 怎么了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
It's gonna be OK. It's gonna be OK.
没事 不会有事的
Can I come in? Yeah, no, of course.
我能进来吗 当然
You look amaz I got your messa
你真漂... 我听到你的留...
Go. Sorry. I got your message
你说吧 抱歉 我听到了你的留言
and I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Yeah, no, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left that.
对不起 我不该话只说半截
It was a bit heavy, and...
事情有些沉重
I shot and killed a guy.
我开枪杀了一个人
I was having a great time with you.
我很享受跟你在一起的时光
And I didn't want to ruin it,
我不想毁了它
and I regret now that I wasn't honest with you sooner.
我很后悔之前没有对你说实话
You know, when you told me, it was partly
你告诉我的时候 我有点儿生气
that I was mad that you hadn't trusted me earlier,
因为之前你没有信任我
but mostly...
但更多的是
I just couldn't process it.
我只是难以接受
I'm still trying to figure out how to process it.
我也还没完全接受它
I'm sorry I shut you out, Toby.
很抱歉把你拒之门外 托比
No, no. Don't be sorry.
别自责
And if... if you're up for it,
如果 如果你想
I'd...
我愿意
like a chance to try again.
跟你重新开始
Yeah. I'm up for it.
我当然想
There's just one thing we need to do first.
但我们要先做一件事
Anything.
尽管开口
You were so scared
你很害怕
that if you could read me,
读我的思想
then our relationship would be doomed. Remember?
因为你觉得会影响我们的关系 记得吗
I don't know if I used those words exactly.
我不确定有说过这种话
Exactly those words. OK, I probably did.
你说了 好吧 我可能说过
Well, I don't believe that,
但我不相信这说法
so two weeks ago I went off my epilepsy meds.
所以两周前我停止了癫痫治疗
Tia I want you to try to read me.
缇娅... 我要你读我的心
Right now?
现在
Look, if you can't, then it's safe.
如果你读不出 我们相安无事
And if you can,
但要是你能读出来
we'll figure it out from there.
这就是我们的新起点
Ok.
好吧
Just a sec, all right?
稍等一下
OK, now. Do you have to do that to read?
现在好了 非得做这种动作吗
I don't have to do that, no.
不 我不用做动作
Trust me. I love you.
相信我 我爱你
We can do this. I love you, too.
我们会好的 我也爱你
Call me crazy, but I--
虽然很疯狂 但我
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表