剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
We want to ask you a few
我们想问几个
questions about one of your members. Dan Goodwin.
关于你的成员丹·古德温的问题
I'm afraid I don't know the name.
我没听过这个名字
Really? Because he was a regular contributor
真的吗 他过去几年里
to your organization for the last few years.
一直定期向你们组织汇款
We have over a thousand contributors.
我们有超过一千个捐款人
I can't expect to know all of them.
我没办法认识他们每个人
Those people are dangerous.
那些人是危险人物
What are you talking about? They're actually
你在说什么
doing something! We're handing out pamphlets.
他们好歹在做些什么 我们却在发小册子
This isn't going to do anything!
这根本起不了作用
Well, we have reports
我们有记录显示
that he worked here in the office with you,
他在这里和你在一间办公室上班
and that you two didn't get along.
而且你们有矛盾
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
What's important is that you tell us the truth.
重要的是你得跟我们说实话
There's evidence that he's
有证据显示他涉嫌
involved in thefts of restricted electronics.
盗窃保密的电子设备
He didn't feel as if what we
他觉得我们在这里做的工作
were doing here was making enough of a difference,
解决不了什么问题
and there were other
然后有些人
people who offered quick fixes. What people?
能提供快速解决办法 什么人
He'd been approached by
有一个叫唤醒经济的正义组织
a group called Economic Justice Awareness.
在接近他
Right. They're the ones that burned down the police vehicles
他们就是几年前在G20暴♥动♥中
during the G20 riots a few years ago.
烧了警车的人
They've been suspected in a number of other actions.
他们同样涉嫌参与了其他的行动
I told Dan extreme actions isn't the way to effect change.
我告诉过丹极端行为不是解决办法
So they approached him. Yeah, they work the shadows,
是他们找的他 是的 他们暗中
meet people at peace marches,
在和平游♥行♥中招募
recruit the ones who can forward their agenda.
能传递他们的目的的人
Do you know anyone else from the organization?
你知道他们组织中其他人吗
I know nothing more about them and I don't want to know.
我对他们一无所知也不想知道
Please excuse me.
失陪了
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你了
Dev, we might have a lead as to who Goodwin was working with.
戴夫 我们有与古德温共事的人的线索了
I need you to find out whatever you
我要你尽你所能找到
can about a group called Economic Justice Awareness.
一个叫唤醒经济正义的组织
Yeah, I've heard some chatter about them.
我听说过他们
Rumours are they're ramping up their actions.
传闻说他们的行动越来越频繁了
Or they could be selling
他们或许通过出♥售♥这些东西
this stuff to fund an extreme activist group.
去赞助极端激进组织
Yeah, or they're using the tech for a specific purpose.
又或者利用这个技术去达到某个特定目的
I'm going to scrutinize the list of the stolen items
我要去细查被窃物品的清单
a little bit further and see what they could add up to.
看看到底有多少
All right, well, get Kathy to ask around Vancouver
好的 要凯茜去温哥华调查一下
and see if there's any specific targets.
有没有特殊目标
OK, so that means I have to call her, right?
那我得打电♥话♥给她是吧
Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?
是啊 这个有问题吗
No. No. No. It's just she's really, um... enthusiastic.
不不不 她只是有点 太热情了
I remember when you used to be enthusiastic.
我记得你原来也很热情的呢
Please. Oh, before you go,
饶了我吧 先别挂
I checked into Dan Goodwin's phone records,
我调查了丹·古德温的通话记录
and although he left Excelcorp a couple of months ago,
虽然他几个月前离开了易赛科普
he's made 10 calls to a supervisor there.
但是他跟一个主管通过10次电♥话♥
Her name is Lori Black.
她叫罗莉·布莱克
We'll get back to you. So, your old girlfriend lied to us.
我们晚点再找你 你前女友骗了我们
I'll have Kathy bring her in. No, no. I'll talk to her.
我会要凯茜带她来 不不 我跟她谈
Toby, she could be involved.
托比 她可能参与了
I know what to do. Let me talk to her.
我知道怎么做 让我跟她谈
The minute you get the
当你觉得她在耍我们时
feeling she's playing us, then we bring her in.
我们就带走她
Hey. What are you doing back here?
嘿 你回来干嘛
You lied about being in touch with Dan Goodwin.
关于与丹·古德温保持联络的事你撒谎了
I should have known you'd
我早就该知道
just walk into my head and take what you wanted.
你会直接到我脑袋里找到你想要的
No, I didn't, Lori. I wouldn't.
不 我没有 罗莉 我也不会的
We looked at Dan's phone records.
我们查了丹的通话记录
We know that he was calling you.
我们知道他找过你
We've got evidence that Dan's involved
我们有证据显示丹参与了
with dangerous activists. You're lying.
恐怖活动 你撒谎
He's not some kind of terrorist.
他不是什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The people he's involved with are. He's in way over his head.
和他一起的那些人是 他可能不了解
We need to find him before he hurts someone
我们要在他伤害别人
or he gets himself hurt.
或者他自己受到伤害之前找到他
His stepmom has a place in Kitsilano.
他的继母在基茨兰诺有间房♥子
That's where he was staying when he called me last.
他上一次给我打电♥话♥是在那里
Promise me you're not gonna hurt him.
答应我你不会伤害他
We're not gonna hurt him. We just want to talk to him.
我们不会伤害他 我们只想和他谈谈
He can help us.
他能帮我们
Do you... do you ever think about us?
你 你有想过我们吗
Of course I do.
当然
How could you just walk away like that?
你怎么能够就这样离开
You packed up and left town.
你收拾好就直接走了
You didn't even tell me you were going.
你甚至都没有和我说你要走
Because I knew that you were gonna ask me to stay.
因为我知道你会要我留下来
I wouldn't have the strength to say no.
而我不会忍♥心拒绝
Was I so terrible? No.
是我不好吗 不是
You know, suddenly I would find myself in someone else's head,
那时候我突然发现我能到别人的脑海里
even yours,
甚至你的
seeing things I should never see.
看到一些我本不该看到的东西
It was driving me crazy.
这快把我逼疯了
I was young.
那时候我太年轻了
If I didn't know how to deal with it then,
如果我都不知道怎么办的话
then how could I have expected you to deal with it?
那我怎么期望你能理解呢
Well...
好吧
I would have liked the chance to try.
我会希望有机会试试
I'm sorry
关于这一切
how it all worked out.
很对不起
I regret that I hurt you.
我后悔我伤害了你
You seeing somebody now?
你在和别人交往吗
Yeah. Does she know?
是的 她知道吗
No.
不知道
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Michelle. I'm following a Dan Goodwin lead.
米歇尔 我在追查一条丹·古德温的线索
Call me back.
请回电
What do you want? Hey, Dan, I'm a friend of Lori's.
你要干什么 丹 我是罗莉的朋友
She told me I'd find you here.
她说你在这
She shouldn't have done that.
她不该这么做
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the property.
请你离开我的房♥子
Dan, I'm with the IIB.
丹 我是联合调查局的
You come in with me now
你现在跟我回去一趟
and they might take it easy on you.
他们或许会对你网开一面
It's too late for that.
已经晚了
Don't turn around.
不许转过来
Get in there.
进去
Hey. Anything from Toby?
托比那儿有消息没
Nothing. He left a message saying that he was going to follow up on a lead
没 他留言说他要去调查一条线索
and now I can't get a hold of him.
而我现在 联♥系♥不上他了
Can you put me through to Dev?
能帮我接通一下戴夫吗
No sooner said than... Dev.
马上 戴夫
Hey. Aren't I supposed to get a warning before this connects?
不应该接通前都有提示吗
I wrote a subroutine to disable it.
我写了个子程序把它破解了
I thought things might get intense and we'd need you fast.
我觉得案情紧急时 容不得你磨叽
Oh, they're getting intense.
你们有急事了
Toby hasn't checked in.
托比还没回来
I think that he went to go look for one of the suspects himself.
我想他可能独自去找一个嫌疑人了
Can you track his phone?
能定位下他的手♥机♥吗
Yeah. No problem.
没问题
His cell phone's not registered on the cell phone network.
他的手♥机♥没有联网
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表