剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I take it you were able to get away without too much trouble.
我就当你不费吹灰之力就脱身出来了
I've got a few hours before anyone misses me. You?
我还有几小时的空闲时间 你呢
I'm not expected anywhere until the morning.
在明天早晨之前 我都没有事情做
Well, then,
好吧 那么
I guess that means we have all the time in the world.
我想我们有很多时间
OK, give me another one. 69 COPO Chevelle.
再一个 69年的雪佛兰COPO
OK, uh, Chevelle... 427 V8,
好的 雪佛兰 427 V8
only 400 made in the world. That's pretty good.
全球限♥量♥四百辆 非常好
OK. 68 L88.
好耶 68 L88
68 L88.
68 L88
170 mph, 550 horsepower?
最高时速170迈 550马力
All right, keep 'em coming.
好的 继续问
It's like you're cramming for an exam.
你就像在为考试死记硬背一样
You're just meeting Sandy's father.
你只是要去见珊迪的父亲
I'm just meeting Sandy's father...
我只是要去见珊迪的父亲
The man clearly doesn't understand.
看来有人搞不清楚状况
Help me understand, bro. - OK,
那就帮我搞清楚状况 老兄
he started his own brickworks company from scratch, all right?
他白手起家兴办砖厂 对吧
He has won the entrepreneurial award the last five years in a row.
他连续五年荣获企业家奖
He's a hard-driving, old school, A-type personality
他野心勃勃 老派作风 A血型性格
if there ever was one, OK?
如果真有血型性格这么回事的话
He's into muscle cars, and fishing,
他喜欢大功率汽车 钓鱼
and he's a crossbow enthusiast. That's a real thing.
他还是十字弓爱好者 这可是动真格的
You think that this is going to impress him?
你认为把这些背下来就能打动他吗
Well, you know, when Sandy got divorced,
珊迪当年离婚的时候
he saw how hard it was on her,
她爸亲眼目睹她有多难过
so now that we're serious,
现在我俩是认真在交往
he's gonna be taking a really tough look at me,
她爸一定会很苛刻地考察我
and I'd like to be able to pass the smell test.
我也想要通过这场"气味是否相投"的考试
Do you even own camouflage? OK, that's it.
你有伪装吗 好吧 够了
What? What are you doing? I'm cleaning up. Thank you.
什么 你干什么 我要收拾打扫
I've never seen you clean up. Well, it's happening.
我从没见过你收拾打扫 现在就打扫
Get used to it.
快点适应吧
Logan. I'll be right there.
我是洛根 马上就到
Anyway,
无论如何
I think you're gonna do great.
我认为你会高分通过的
Hey, can you grab those newspapers on the...
你能把那些报纸拿...
And he's gone. Sure. I'll get that later. What am I thinking?
走了 好吧我来收拾 我想什么呢
Hey. IIB. Excuse me.
联合调查局 打扰了
What have we got here?
现场找到些什么
We have a white male, mid-30s,
这里有一具三十多岁的男性白种人尸体
looks to be dead about three, four hours tops.
看上去最多死亡三到四小时
Looks like he bled out right here.
看上去他在这里血流过多致死
You think he put up a fight?
你认为他死前曾奋力反抗吗
He was stabbed in the back. Any suspects?
他被人一刀捅在背上 有嫌疑人吗
Not yet. But he only checked in five hours ago
还没有 但他五小时前入住酒店
and it looks like the bed has been occupied.
而且这张床看上去有人睡过的痕迹
OK, so what are we doing here?
我们来这里做什么
Mr. Potter was a British attach to the Consul General.
波特先生是一名英国总领事的下属
MI6 has asked us to personally help in the investigation.
军情六处要求我们亲自参与调查
So, our victim was a spy?
这么说来 我们的受害人是一名间谍
Let's go.
我们走吧
I just have to change,
我只是回来换下衣服
and then I have to run out again. Another big case.
然后还要出去 又有一个大案子
Well, I'll probably be at work when you get home,
你回家的时候 我可能在工作了
so I'll put some dinner in the fridge.
我会把晚餐放在冰箱里
I know. Again.
我知道了 又是这样
We'll talk when we talk.
我们说话的时候就说话
We'll see each other when we see each other, OK?
我们对视彼此的时候就彼此对视
Thank you for being so understanding about this.
谢谢你对于这事的理解
By this I assume you mean the thing we're not talking about?
你是说我们避而不谈的那件事吗
I don't want to pressure you, OK?
我不想给你压力 好吗
I know having a baby is a big decision.
我知道 要孩子是一个重大的决定
It is. But it's also not fair to leave you hanging. You know,
是的 但把你一人晾在一边是不公平的
I'm just... I'm trying to wrap my head around
我只是 我试着整理自己的思路
what it would mean to raise a child and work in this job.
想清楚边做这份工作边养孩子意味着什么
You don't have to do that alone. You know that, right?
你不用独自承担 你知道的 对吧
I know.
我知道
You'd make a great dad.
你一定会成为一个好爸爸
I know.
我知道
I've been trying to tell you.
我试着用行动告诉你这一点
Go save the world. I will still be great
去拯救世界吧 当你回来的时候
when you get home.
我还是好好的
What do we know?
我们掌握了哪些情况
Well, our British diplomat,
我们的英国外交官
Jeremy Potter, checked in to the hotel at 7 pm.
杰里米·波特于晚七点时分入住酒店
and was killed at 10 pm.
十点钟左右遇害身亡
No forced entry or defensive wounds,
无暴♥力♥闯入的痕迹 死者也没有防卫伤
so he probably knew his attacker. And forensics also
他很有可能认识凶手 法医还证实了
confirmed that he had sex not too long before he died.
他死前不久曾与他人有过性行为
And Mr. Potter checked into the hotel for one night only.
波特先生只入住酒店一晚
Could it be a crime of passion?
会不会是冲动犯罪
It's possible, but the phone cord was cut
有可能 但是电♥话♥听筒软线被人切断
and his cell phone is still missing.
他的手♥机♥也不见了
Which is why he couldn't call for help.
这就是他为何没有打电♥话♥寻求帮助的原因
Right. Forensics seems to think
是的 法医认为
that the killer was left-handed, and the murder weapon was
凶手是左撇子 凶器是一把十英寸的刀
a 10-inch blade, so I'm thinking maybe some type of hunting knife
我在猜想 或许是猎刀什么的
or something. He was stabbed in the back
他在背后被人捅了一刀 数分钟便
and bled out within minutes. So this is the work of someone
死于失血过多 所以凶手很清楚
who knows what they're doing. Looks like it.
自己在做什么 看上去确实是这样
I talked to the British consulate.
我与英国领事谈过
They were tight-lipped,
他们守口如瓶
but my sources tell me
但是我的消息来源称
that he's on an MI6 watch list.
他在军情六处的监视名单上
Did they tell you why?
他们有没有告诉你原因
He was somehow mixed up in an investigation into an international drug cartel.
他参与一个国际贩毒集团的调查案
Well, maybe the cartel took him out.
也许是贩毒集团杀了他
The Brits want his cell back.
英国佬想要找回他的手♥机♥
Maybe there's something relevant on that.
或许手♥机♥上有线索
Maybe. I've secured a 24-hour news blackout
也许 我已经确保在发现更多线索之前
on the story until we find out more.
能有24小时的新♥闻♥封♥锁♥
MI6 are keeping a lid on the British media.
军情六处对英国媒体封♥锁♥消♥息♥
But we need to find out what Jeremy Potter was into.
但我们要查出杰里米·波特生前在做什么
Mrs. Potter, we're gonna do everything that we can
波特夫人 我们会竭尽全力
to find who killed your husband.
找到杀害你丈夫的凶手
Thank you.
谢谢你们
He was a good man. This has been a terrible shock.
他是个好人 他的死对我是个沉重的打击
We just need to ask you a couple of questions, OK?
我们有几个问题想问你
Of course.
请问吧
Did you notice anything unusual in your husband's behaviour lately?
你最近是否发现你丈夫有不寻常的举动
He seemed a little distant.
他看上去有点冷淡
He's been busy.
他很忙
And, honestly, I suppose
老实说 我猜测
I've been occupied with our son, Jordan.
我花太多时间在我们的儿子乔丹身上了
Did your husband ever talk about his work?
你丈夫跟你谈论过他的工作吗
Did you ever notice anyone following him
你有没有发现有人跟踪他
or any unusual phone calls?
或者他接过什么不寻常的电♥话♥
No, I'll meet you there.
不用了 我在那里见你
I have your information from the agency.
我从中介得到了你的信息
I don't know.
我不知道
There are always sensitive issues
外交官总是会碰到很多敏感的问题
that a diplomat must not share with his wife.
不能告诉自己的妻子
All right. Do you feel that there might have been something
好的 你是否感觉到或许有些事情
he was holding back from you?
他在刻意隐瞒着你呢
He was secretive.
他总是遮遮掩掩的
He needed to be for his job.
他的工作性质要求他必须如此
But he was getting tired of it.
但是他对此感到十分疲惫
We were discussing making a change.
我们曾经探讨过要做一个改变
Was he thinking of leaving the service?
他是否考虑过离职
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表