剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Voila!
瞧
Yeah. It's a little bit thinner, but it's pretty close.
没错 看上去瘦了点 不过很像
I still haven't got a match,
我还没查出符合的人
but I'm widening out to other databases.
但我正在其他数据库中比对
If this guy has those bullets,
如果这个人拥有子弹
and he's planning another job,
而且还有其他计划的话
we have to figure out what it is and cut him off at the pass.
我们必须查出他的计划并阻止他
The problem is Bogle is our only way in,
问题是博格尔是唯一的线索
but because he's protecting his daughter,
但因为他要保护自己的女儿
he's the last person who's going to talk right now.
他是最后一个能说出真♥相♥的人了
Then it's up to you, Dev.
那就要靠你了 戴夫
We need to know who he is and fast.
我们要尽快知道他是谁
Have I mentioned how much I don't like working under pressure?
我说过我有多不喜欢工作压力吗
Trust me. The pressure hasn't even started yet.
相信我 压力还没开始呢
I have to bring Martell up to speed.
我要向马蒂厄报告情况
This could take some time.
那能缓些时间吗
Well, there's no point in both of us
没必要我们两个都
staring over Dev's shoulder.
在戴夫身后监工
I'll give you a call if anything comes up. Yeah?
如果查到什么我再联♥系♥你好吗
You're not literal...
你不会真的...
You're gonna stare over my shoulder the whole time.
你就在我身后监督我好了
So then the managing editor says,
于是总编辑说
"I think you'd be great at blogging!"
我觉得你写博客不错
And I say, "We're doing news here, Gabe.
然后我说 我们是做新闻的 加布
Blogging is for people
博客是给
sitting in their basements writing about their cats."
那些窝在地下室的人写爱猫日记用的
And then I said,
然后我又说
"I want to do a feature story
我想要写一篇
about chimpanzee drug gangs."
关于猩猩贩毒团伙的专题
That would be an interesting story.
那肯定很有趣
Toby--
托比
That'd be good. What? You're not even here.
那样不错 你的心思不在这儿
Alright, I'm sorry.
对 抱歉
The officer who was killed was a friend of Michelle's.
被杀害的警官是米歇尔的朋友
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
And Michelle brought me to go see the officer's mother.
米歇尔带我去找那位警官的母亲
She said it was gonna be something I have to get used to.
她说我必须习惯这种事
I'm not sure that I want to.
我不知道我是不是真的想那样
And...
而且
seeing the mother cry,
看到她母亲的哭泣
and seeing Michelle torn up,
看到米歇尔筋疲力尽
I don't know, just it was real.
我说不清 这太真实了
Do you love what you're doing? I do.
你喜欢你现在的工作吗 喜欢
More than anything I've ever done.
比我做过的任何工作都喜欢
Well, then that's your answer. You can't not be doing it.
那就是你的答案 你没法不做这工作
Toby, you're different than them.
托比 你和他们不一样
'Cause most of the time,
因为他们大多数时间
they can keep a distance from other people.
可以和其他人保持距离
But I've watched you, and you...
但我观察过你
feel too much for others.
你能感受到其他人的太多东西
And you're doing that thing again, shutting me out.
你要是再那样 拒我千里之外
What? Hey, come on, we're talking.
什么 别这样 我们在谈心啊
I'm open to you.
我对你坦诚布公
You talk about things that are safe and nice.
你总是说事情没问题很顺利
How come I always feel
为什么我总是觉得
like there's this whole other side you're hiding.
你总是在隐藏自己的另一面
Alright, you wanna hear my story?
好吧 你想听我的故事
I was taken from my mother when I was a kid,
我小时候就离开了母亲
and I was raised in a bunch of crap... foster homes.
在一堆糟糕的领养家庭中长大
I ran with some bad kids,
我和一些坏孩子混在一起
and I was in juvie for a while.
在少年教养所待过一阵子
There was a point where I knew I didn't want that,
我知道我不想过这样的生活
so I knew my way out was through helping people.
所以我知道我唯一的出路就是帮助他人
But Toby, I've been a reporter long enough
托比 我当记者很久了
to know when there's a story behind the story.
我知道什么样的故事后面还有故事
And that's where I need to go.
这才是我想要知道的
I'm not one of your stories, Tia.
我不是你的故事 缇娅
Come on,
拜托
maybe the more you know about what's going on inside someone's head,
也许你对别人脑子里想的事知道越多
the less you really understand about them.
你反而越不能理解他们
So you're not just a mystery, you're a philosopher.
这么说你不仅是个谜 还是位哲学家
Didn't buy that, did you? No.
你还是不买♥♥账对吗 不
Something like that. You don't give up.
想这样的事情 你从不放弃探寻
I gotta take this.
我得接个电♥话♥
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
Toby, it's going sideways.
托比 事情有变
Martell just gave a press conference
马蒂厄刚刚开了记者招待会
saying that Bogle is cooperating with us,
说博格尔已经和我们合作了
and the case should be cleared within the next 24 hours.
还说这个案子将在24小时内解决
But he didn't say anything.
但他什么都没告诉我们
Because he's threatened to be scare
因为他被威胁
into asking for protection.
而不敢要求保护
Alright, well, she has just signed his death warrant.
那她这就是给他下了死刑判决
I'm on my way to you now. We need to get to him first.
我马上过去找你 我们得先找到他
I'll see you soon.
待会儿见
Bogle?
博格尔
You did not hear any of this.
你什么都没听见
What I hear when we're together is just between us.
我们在一起时我听到的只有你知我知
You know that. Alright.
你懂的 很好
Alright. I'll... I'll call you later.
很好 我晚点再联♥系♥你
Yes.
好的
Here. This one's on me.
来 这杯我请
My treat. Thank you.
我请你 谢谢
See you later. Bye. Bye.
待会儿见 再见
What makes Martell think outing Bogle's a good idea?
为什么马蒂厄想要暴露博格尔
Either he gets spooked and talks or he gets himself killed.
他被暴露或者坦白都是自寻死路
Martell wins either way, right?
两者都对马蒂厄有利
I mean, we take out the real bad guys
我是说 我们能除掉真正的坏蛋
or the public gets the satisfaction of seeing him get convicted.
或者公众满足于看到他被定罪
Maybe this is the one thing
也许这个事件
that shakes him enough to actually talk.
能让他真正开口坦白
All we can do now is make sure this doesn't get any worse.
我们能做的只有保证情势不会变得更糟
Hey, Michelle, I think I have the name of Toby's mistery man.
米歇尔 我查出了托比看到的神秘男人
His name is Kurt Marker, and he is a scary, scary dude.
他名字叫库尔特·马克 他可是个大坏蛋
He has a history of violent crime stretch back to his early teens.
他的暴♥力♥犯罪史能追溯到青少年期
Manslaughter, a string of suspected homicides
杀人犯 一系列谋杀嫌疑
they haven't been able to tie to him.
警♥察♥一直没能逮住他
They say he make some point of not being witness.
据说他对不留目击证人很有一套
OK, is there any connection
银行和保安公♥司♥之间
to the bank or the security company?
有什么联♥系♥吗
No. Nothing I could find.
没有 找不到什么联♥系♥
Do we have a location on him, Dev?
有那人的住址吗 戴夫
He got out of prison about 3 months ago
他大约三个月前出狱
and fell off the parole board's radar.
然后假释官就找不着他了
I'm sending a description out to the troops.
我已经向巡警发布了通缉
OK. We'll check back in after we get Bogle. Thanks.
我们接到博格尔之后再说 谢谢
What have you done to me?
你们对我做了什么
You told the press that I was helping you!?
你们告诉记者我与你们合作
Wasn't us. But it shouldn't matter
不是我们说的 但这没关系
because you don't know anything, right?
因为你什么都不知道 对吧
It's a lie! Now you tell them, tell them to take it back!
那是在说谎 你现在去叫他们停手
We know they have your daughter.
我们知道他们抓住了你的女儿
We want to help you get her back.
我们想帮你救回她
We know about Kurt Marker,
我们知道库尔特·马克
OK? We're just trying to help you here.
我们只是想帮你
I didn't even know his name.
我都不知道他的名字
What's he planning to do with the bullets?
他拿着子弹想要干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
He said he would kill her if I didn't supply him.
他说如果我不给他 他就杀了我女儿
You gotta know something about him.
你肯定知道点什么吧
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表