剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
you managed to hit your target under that kind of pressure.
你仍然在那样的压力下开枪射中了目标
I fired and he went down. That's all I know.
我开枪 他倒下了 我就知道这么多
Your intention was to disable him?
你的本意是让他受伤
Are you asking if I tried to kill him?
你想问 我是否想要杀死他
No.
不是
I guess that about wraps it up, Consultant Logan.
我们要问的都问完了 洛根顾问
Your commander will inform you of our findings.
你的上司会将我们的调查结果告知你
Ok.
好的
So, we think Dev found a match for the man who ordered the hit.
我们认为戴夫找到了下令开枪的人
Yeah. That's the guy.
没错 就是这个人
His name's Julien Couvreur.
此人名叫朱利安·科维诺
He's a French national,
他是一名法国公民
but he's been on the run for the last three years.
但他过去三年中一直在逃亡
He's wanted for operating a murder-for-hire ring.
他因组织买♥♥凶杀人而被通缉
Yeah, French police believe
法国警方认为
that he's still running the operation from abroad.
他仍然在海外操纵这个组织
All right, so he could be here in town?
是吗 那他现在来我们这里了
That's what we need to find out.
所以我们才要查清楚
We have to assume his organization
我们假设他的组织
was hired to make it happen.
受雇于这起枪击事件
Well, in my read,
我当时读到了
it looked like he might have subcontracted out the work
他好像把活儿转包给了
to someone in the ER,
急诊室里的某个人
like a local hit man.
好像是一个本地杀手
My thoughts exactly.
我和你所见略同
So... meet Dennis Falk.
来看看这位丹尼斯·福克
He popped out as the only one in the ER
他是急诊室里
that had a criminal record.
唯一有犯罪记录的人
And what a record it is.
看看他这些前科
Narcotics convictions, assault, attempted murder.
毒品交易 故意伤害 蓄意谋杀
So, what's a guy like Couvreur doing hiring a guy like Falk?
科维诺会相中福克这样的人吗
Wouldn't you think he'd look for a specialist?
你们不觉得他应该找个职业杀手吗
He's our best bet so far.
目前来说他的嫌疑最大
I'll text you his last known address.
我把他最后登记在案的地址发给你
Meanwhile I'll dig a little deeper on the rest
同时我会仔细查下
of the people in the ER. OK.
急诊室里其他人 好的
If it's Oz, I don't need to know, OK?
如果是奥兹 就别告诉我吧
Mr. Perrault?
贝洛先生
Alvin Klein, IIB.
我是联合调查局阿尔文·克莱因
This is my deputy minister, Danielle Belanger,
这位是我的副部长 丹妮尔·贝朗葛
and you've met Damien,
达米安你已经见过了
Police Nationale Lieutenant and my head of security.
国家警官上尉兼我的安全主管
How can, uh, we help you, Mr. Klein?
我能为你做点什么 克莱因先生
Sir, we've received information
先生 我们收到情报
that suggests your life might be in danger.
您的人身安全可能处于危险之中
My life has been in danger
自打我坐上这个位子
ever since I accepted this position.
我的人身安全就从一直处于危险中
What exactly have you heard?
你们到底得到什么消息了
Unfortunately, the picture isn't clear at the moment,
很遗憾 目前形势还不明朗
but do you know a man named Julien Couvreur?
您认识一个叫朱利安·科维诺的人吗
Of course I do.
当然认识
A dangerous man, but a man on the run.
一个危险分子 但正在逃亡
He may be looking for revenge,
他可能正在伺机报复
or a return to the French underworld.
或者重返法国黑社会
There is no reason Couvreur would make this kind of play,
科维诺没有理由冒这个险
and even if he tried,
而且就算他铤而走险
we have set up ample protection.
我们也有足够的防卫措施
Still, he may not be acting alone,
尽管如此 他未必单独行动
and he may have been planning this for a while.
他可能预谋已久
I'd like to attach some of my people to your security team.
我想往你的安保团队里安插几个我的人
We are happy to accept your help, Mr. Klein.
我们很高兴得到你的帮助 克莱因先生
Mademoiselle Belanger--
贝朗葛小姐
But you must understand
但你必须清楚
they will be under the direction of our staff.
你的人要服从我们的安排
For security reasons,
出于安全考虑
Monsieur Perrault has kept his itinerary top secret.
贝洛先生的出行路线图是最高机密
We could help with the planning of Monsieur Perrault's
我们可以协助安排贝洛先生
movements within the city.
在市内的活动路线
Danielle is right.
丹妮尔是对的
The secrecy of our activities outside of the conference
我们在会场以外所有活动的保密性
is our best protection.
就是我们最好的安保措施
If you would still like to offer your help,
如果你愿意继续提供帮助
we would be more than happy to accept
我们会很乐意接受
under our terms.
前提是按我们的规矩来
I'll have my office contact your people. Thank you.
我会让办公室联♥系♥你的人 谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
Hi, this is Michelle.
你好 我是米歇尔
Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
有事请留言 我会尽快回复你
Michelle...
米歇尔
I don't know what more I can say.
我不知道我还能说什么
I know that the deal with Gaines was a bad idea. I...
我知道和盖恩斯的交易不是很明智
I was doing it for us.
但这是为了我们
And now there may not be an us.
也许只有你和我 再也没有我们了
I want you to know he's not an investor anymore, OK?
我要告诉你 他不再是投资人了
I gave him his money back.
我把钱还给了他
The club... will be whatever. It's gonna be...
俱乐部...随便怎么样 会被...
I know...
我知道...
I know I don't have the right to ask for another chance,
我知道我没有资格让你再给我次机会
but I'm doing it anyway.
但请你再给我次机会
You gonna take that?
你要接电♥话♥吗
No.
不
When they were taking me into the ER,
他们把我送到急诊室的时候
I couldn't control my reads.
我不自主地开始读心
I read you thinking about Adam.
我读到了你在考虑和亚当的事
Is it true? Are you guys finished?
你们真的结束了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Some people just aren't meant to be together.
有些人注定没缘分在一起
Falk? Hey!
福克
He's got a gun in the car, Michelle!
他车里有把枪 米歇尔
Ugh! What are you doin'? Yo!
你们要干什么
Get off me, man! Are you crazy?
放开我 你疯了吗
Toby! Check the car!
托比 搜搜他的车
There's a gun, and there's this.
这儿有把枪 还有这玩意儿
Looks like you got some explaining to do.
看来你要好好解释一下了
I'm not really up on the price
丹尼斯 我不太清楚
of cocaine these days, Dennis,
现在贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥会判多少年
but for you,
但对你这样的惯犯来说
it's looking like it's gonna cost about seven years.
估计七年最少了
I don't know how they got there,
我不知道毒品怎么会在我车上
and they're not mine.
那不是我的
You know what, let's start over, ok?
咱们重新开始 你听好了
We're not interested in the drugs.
我们对毒品没兴趣
What we're interested in is who hired you
我们感兴趣的是谁雇了你
to kill Gerard Perrault.
去行刺杰拉德·贝洛
Who the hell is that?
这人是谁啊
Nobody hired me to kill anybody. So, you're not connected
没人雇我杀人 你是说
to a French national named Julien Couvreur?
你和一个叫朱利安·科维诺的法国人没关系
Look, I don't know what's going on here,
听着 我不知道到底发生了什么
but I don't even know any French people.
但我根本不认识什么法国人
Not gonna set me up for killing somebody.
你们甭想陷害我杀人
I'm not a hitter.
我可不是杀手
So, what were you doing yesterday at the St. Luke's hospital?
那你昨天去圣卢克医院干什么
I was dropping my boy Donny off.
我送我小弟唐尼去医院
He broke his wrist in a car door.
他手腕被车门夹伤了
So, is your buddy Donny, is he a hit man?
你兄弟唐尼是杀手吗
Hey, man, what Donny does is Donny's business.
老兄 他的事我怎么知道
You know, this is not the kind of cooperation
就凭你这种态度
that's gonna help you out here.
可不能帮你离开这里
Look, Donny does street sales,
听着 唐尼是做街头生意的
but he hasn't done it in a while.
但他好久没做了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表