剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Go, go, go, go!
快点 快点
It says turn right!
应该向右
What the hell!
怎么搞的
Look out!
小心
Door!
开门
Let's go, let's go, let's go! Let's go!
快走 快走 快啊
Come on! Louis!
跟上啊 路易
Louis!
路易
Let's go, buddy!
快走啊 兄弟
Louis, come on, buddy.
路易 赶紧
He's hurt!
他受伤了
Give me a hand, man! He's hurt!
哥们帮我一把 他受伤了
Get him out! We gotta go, buddy. Come on.
把他弄出来 我们必须走了 快点
Get back. Step back!
回来 别管了
Come on, Louis, let's go!
快啊 路易 快走
What are you doing?!
你干什么
He's not going anywhere! What are you doing?!
他哪儿都不去 你干什么
Come on, let's go! Come on!
好了我们走 快
Come on!
快
Thank you. Hey, don't thank me yet.
谢谢 先别谢我
My spoon got stuck when I tried to stir it.
我想搅一下结果勺子被卡住了
Why are you drinking this?
你怎么喝咖啡了
Because I'm going to the theatre with Sandy tonight,
因为晚上我要陪珊迪去剧院
and she always gets mad when I fall asleep during the show.
演出的时候我要是睡着了她会生气
Since when do you go to the theatre?
你什么时候会去剧院了
You do a lot of crazy things for love, Toby.
为爱疯狂嘛 托比
You'll get there one day. I think I'm already there.
总有一天你会明白 我想我明白
Tia's invited me to dinner with her and her friends on Friday.
缇娅约我周五跟她那些朋友吃饭
Really? That's right in the belly of the beast, my friend.
是吗 那可真是深入虎穴了老兄
All those girls judging you, scrutinizing your every move,
那些姑娘都会对你品头论足
wondering if you're good enough for their friend. Thanks.
看你到底配不配得上她们的朋友 谢了
This would be one of those times
这就是了解
when it would be good to get inside her head.
她想法的最好时机了
Wouldn't it? Yeah.
对吗 没错
To the mysteries of women.
敬女人的难以捉摸
Terrifying. Thanks for the pep talk.
怕怕 谢谢你给我打气
Sorry, code orange at quitting time.
抱歉 快下班的时候有橙色警报
What'd I miss?
我错过什么好戏了
Oh, we were just having a little girl talk here.
就是八卦了一下
Aw. Are you guys bragging about your amazing girlfriends?
你们俩是在互相吹嘘自己的女朋友吗
Actually, Toby's having dinner
其实是托比
with Tia and all of her friends on Friday night.
周五晚上要和缇娅那帮朋友一起吃饭
Really? Yeah, it's no big deal.
真的吗 对 没什么大不了的
Yeah, just like you bring someone into one of those
是 就像你办案的时候带人
two-way mirror rooms at work.
到那种有单向镜子的审讯室
It's OK. Look,
没事的 听着
if Tia and I are gonna have a future together,
如果缇娅和我打算发展下去
these are the kind of moves I have to make.
这些事我迟早都要做
You know what? Just be yourself. I'm sure you'll get the seal of approval.
就顺其自然吧 我保证你会通过审查的
Just like I did with all your friends, right?
就像你的朋友审核我一样 对吧
Well, we're still together, so let's just leave it at that.
我们又没分手 所以就这样吧
Sandy, did you guys admit a Louis Lyon?
珊迪 你们收治了一个叫路易·里昂的人吗
Yeah, gunshot victim. Lost a lot of blood.
对 枪击受害者 大量失血
Actually, he's post-op right now.
不过他已经做完手术了
Cool, I guess I came to the right place. Thank you.
不错 我来对地方了 谢谢
Is this a work thing, or...
是工作上的事还是
Toby, you forgot your coffee.
托比 你忘了咖啡
Are you ready for the theatre?
准备好去剧院了吗
Yeah, sure. Hey, which of your friends doesn't like me?
那还用说 你有朋友不喜欢我吗
They love you.
她们爱死你了
Is it Monica? No, Monica loves you.
是莫妮卡吗 不是 莫妮卡喜欢你
Hey. Hey. Where's our guy?
嘿 嘿 枪伤的人呢
He just got out of the O.R. Bullet went through his neck.
他刚从手术室出来 子弹射穿了他的脖子
It's not looking good.
伤势严重
OK, well, the report says that
报案者称
he and his crew knocked over three casinos in one afternoon.
他那伙人一个下午扫荡了三家赌场
Sounds like Metro business.
像是市警负责的案子
No, there's a reason it got kicked upstairs to us.
不 案子升级到我们这儿侦办是有原因的
They were dressed as cops.
他们乔装成警♥察♥
They even had a mocked-up squad car.
甚至还有一辆道具警车
How'd they pull that off?
他们是怎么得手的
Told the manager they were looking for counterfeit,
他们告诉赌场经理他们在搜查假♥钞♥
and took off with all the cash.
然后卷走了所有的现金
So, we got one guy clinging to life. Where are the rest?
这伙人中的一个正在垂死挣扎 其余人呢
The other two are still on the loose.
其他两个在逃
Klein wants them brought in as soon as possible.
克莱因想尽快抓他们归案
Thanks. Hey.
谢谢 嘿
Is this our guy? Yeah. Louis Lyon.
他就是疑犯 没错 路易·里昂
A notorious street racer with a history of drug problems.
一个有吸毒史 声名狼藉的街头赛车手
This guy owed a lot of people a lot of money.
这小子欠了不少人♥大♥笔钱
Well, I guess the crew needed a wheelman.
我看这帮人应该需要一个司机
Let me see what I can get.
我来看看能发现什么线索
Thanks, Dev.
谢谢 戴夫
Hey, Louis. We're with the IIB.
路易 我们是联调局的
We want to ask you a few questions.
想问你几个问题
Can you hear us?
你听得见吗
He's barely conscious.
他意识模糊
You know who shot you?
你知道是谁朝你开枪吗
Who are you working with?
你的同伙是谁
What you doing?! Have you lost your mind?!
你干什么 你脑子进水了吗
Nurse. Something's not right. Nurse?
护士 情况不太对 护士
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, please.
抱歉请你们离开
Charging.
充电
Clear.
让开
Looks like he was shot by one of his own guys.
他好像是被自己人枪杀的
Did you see the shooter?
看见凶手了吗
No, but someone tried to stop him.
没有 不过有人想拦着他
OK, we'll get a facial composite made up.
我们要做个面部组合
No, we don't need to. I know the guy.
不 不需要 我认识他
Well, now we have a murderer on the streets.
看来我们又多了一位在逃杀人犯
Is that him? Yeah.
是他吗 是的
What have you been up to, Lenny?
最近你都在忙什么呢 莱尼
In and out of jail for B&Es, by the looks of it.
看资料是因为入室抢劫不断地进出监狱
Busted a few times for possession, selling contraband.
还有几次因为持有及贩卖♥♥违♥禁♥品♥被抓
So far, nothing as sophisticated as what went down yesterday.
目前为止 没有比昨天更高端的犯罪行为了
Guess he's got some new friends.
看来他有新相识了
How do you know this guy?
你怎么认识他的
Ah, foster care.
被寄养的时候认识的
He was kind of like a big brother to me.
他就像我的兄长
Problem was, when we'd hang out,
问题出在只要我们在一起
we'd get into a lot of trouble,
就会惹很多麻烦
so they had to split us up. I haven't seen him since.
于是我们被分开了 从此我再也没见过他
One of you managed to clean up good.
二者之一变得有出息
And the other has an outstanding warrant. Parole violation.
另一个还有通缉令在身 违反假释条例
Thank you, Metro backlogs.
多亏了市警的积压案件
You guys have all seen this?
你们看报纸了吗
The public is aware that these criminals are
公众已经知道这些罪犯
dressing up as cops and ripping people off.
乔装警♥察♥四处抢劫了
We gotta resolve this before panic sets in.
我们得在引起慌前破案
OK, so let's have a little reunion.
好 那我们就来个小聚
We can bring Len in and see what Toby gets.
把莱抓来局里 看看托比能有什么发现
And let his buddies scatter in the wind?
然后打草惊蛇 让他的同伙闻风而逃
We have a chance to break this operation top to bottom.
我们可能会彻底破坏这次行动
Toby has a great in with these guys.
对这帮人托比有门路
I'm sorry, you want to embed Toby?
什么 你想让托比去卧底吗
What do you think, Logan?
洛根 你怎么看
Are you ready for this kind of assignment?
你对这种行动有准备吗
Yeah, in all honesty, I'd love to give it a shot.
坦白说 我很乐意尝试
I've been training for six months.
我已经受训了半年
Well, those guys are probably looking for a new wheelman.
而那帮人也许正缺个司机
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表