剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
So I talked to Vince about going in with me,
所以我说服文斯与我合作
I put up the capital,
我注入资金
and he was the face who was gonna bring in the customers.
他来代言餐厅 招揽客人
So what happened?
后来发生什么事了
He backed out at the last minute.
他临时反悔了
I had everything I owned in that project
我在这计划里投入了所有的蓄积
and it all disappeared overnight.
全部都在一夜间消失殆尽
You must have hated him.
那你一定很恨他
No, it was business.
不 那是生意上的事
So was the suit, but I never hated Vince.
官司也只是公事公办 我没恨过文斯
I'd like to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
Why are you showing me that?
为什么要给我看这个
'Cause it's a photo of the murder weapon
因为这是凶器的照片
and your prints are all over it.
而这凶器上面有你的指纹
I had absolutely nothing to do with his death.
他的死和我绝对没有半点关系
So how are your prints on the gun?
那你的指纹为什么会出现在枪上
I was in his trailer the other day.
几天前我去过他的化妆车
He was waving the gun around, showing it off.
看见他在胡乱挥枪显摆
Hey, what is thing?!
嘿 那是什么
What are you, crazy?
你疯了吗
I took it away from him.
我从他手上把枪抢了过来
If someone had got a picture of him drunk
如果有人照到他醉醺醺
and waving that thing around,
胡乱挥枪的照片
It would have been a publicity nightmare!
那可谓是公♥关♥的噩梦
So you took the gun.
所以你把枪拿走了
No.
没有
I gave it back to him and told him to get rid of it.
我还给他了 让他把枪处理掉
I realize now that if I'd taken it
现在想想 如果当初我把枪拿走
and disposed of it myself
亲自处理掉
He'd still be alive.
他就不会死
All right, thanks for your time.
好的 谢谢你的配合
Yeah.
没事
Excuse me.
失陪了
She's telling the truth.
她说的是真的
Well, she's still a suspect.
但她依然是嫌疑人之一
Oh. Yeah, what's going on?
是我 有什么事
Dev ran the wife's alibi.
戴夫查了妻子的不在场证明
It doesn't check out.
与事实不符
She actually arrived on an earlier flight.
她搭乘是更早的班机
Head to her hotel and pick her up.
马上去她下榻的酒店把她带来
You lied to us, Rachel.
你对我们说谎了 瑞琪儿
I mean, you must have known
你一定知道
that we were gonna check out your story.
我们肯定会查证你的不在场证明
I just panicked.
我只是很惊慌
My husband is dead. I wasn't thinking clearly.
我丈夫死了 我不能清醒地思考
Why'd you change to an earlier flight at the last minute?
你为什么最后关头换乘了早些的那班飞机
Vince called me the night before.
文斯头一天晚上打电♥话♥给我
He'd been drinking.
他当时在喝酒
He said some pretty terrible things.
他说了些很可怕的话
About the divorce?
关于离婚
I wasn't gonna let him, not without a fight.
我不会如他愿的 不会轻易的
I went looking for him when I arrived.
我一到就去找他了
I went to set, but I saw him...
我去了片场 但是我看到他
arguing with the director right before the scene.
在和导演吵架 就在场景前
Do you know what they were arguing about?
你知道他们在吵什么吗
You've gotta do at least one stunt!
你至少得做一次特技
If you do it,
假如你做了
you're the one to scare her in the house!
你就是这里吓着她的人
Aw, forget it!
算了吧
Zack, do not walk away from me!
乍克 不要离开我
I don't really know, but it was heated
我不太清楚 但是他们吵得很厉害
and I wasn't gonna get in the middle of it.
所以我也没打算掺和进去
I went to his trailer.
我去了他的拖车
Between the travelling
因为旅途中的疲惫
and all my emotions swirling around,
还有我情绪的波动
I passed out.
我昏睡了过去
When I woke up, I didn't even know where I was.
当我起来的时候 我甚至不知道我在哪
I went to set to look for Vince and...
我去了片场找文斯然后
that's when I heard.
我这时才听说
I can't believe he's gone.
我不敢相信他死了
So we have an I.D. on the individual
在给文斯发死亡威胁的人中
who was sending Vince those death threats.
我们找到了一个人
His name's Ryan Shaw.
他叫莱恩·肖
Turns out he's a known stalker.
事实上他是一个有名的跟踪狂
Okay, great, let's bring him in.
好的 太好了 我们去把他带来吧
No need.
不需要了
He got picked up for aggravated assault.
他因为故意伤害罪被捕了
He is currently doing 5 years in Kingston.
他现在在金斯顿监狱服五年徒刑
Oh, okay.
好吧
We are back to our "Death Manor" Crew.
我们回到死亡庄园剧组上
No one from the outside world had access to the set,
外面的人没办法进入片场
so our killer is one of these people.
所以我们的凶手是这群人中之一
Vince backed out of that restaurant deal with Angela.
文斯退出了和安吉拉的酒店生意
She's got motive.
她有动机
Rachel, the widow,
瑞琪儿 那个寡妇
she stood to lose a lot in the divorce.
假如离婚的话 她损失很大
No, I don't see her as a killer.
不 我不认为她是凶手
I was reading her. She's hurting.
我在读她的思想 她很受伤
Maybe it's guilt.
说不定是愧疚感
Rachel saw Vince and Zack fighting.
瑞琪儿看到文斯和乍克在吵架
I mean, they were really going at it.
说实话 他们真的吵得很凶
You know, guys,
你们知道吗 伙计们
if this was a horror film,
假如这是一部恐怖电影
the killer would be the person we least expect.
那么凶手会是我们最想不到的人
The hair and makeup lady with the crazy cat posters
那个把疯猫的海报贴满了她的拖车
all over her trailer.
发型化妆师女士
Even more unexpected.
是更让人想不到的
Okay, look, we have multiple suspects.
看着 我们有很多个嫌疑人
We have two guns and we have one dead body.
我们有两把枪和一具尸体
One avenue that we have not looked at yet
还有一条街我们没检查过的
is Death Manor itself.
就是死亡庄园本身
I mean, if we can get a handle on the geography,
我的意思是 假如我们了解布局
maybe we can figure out
说不定我们就能找出
how the killer pulled this off.
凶手是如何完成这件事的了
Can we get the blueprints?
我们能拿到建筑蓝图吗
I tried. I had no luck,
我尝试了 可惜运气不太好
but I did, however,
但是我确实
uncover some of the more macabre details about death manor.
发现了一些关于死亡庄园的可怕细节
There were two previous deaths.
这里之前有两起死亡事件
A builder was crushed by a falling beam
一个建筑工人被掉落的横梁砸死了
during construction of the manor in 1907,
在1907年建死亡庄园的时候
And one of its previous owners
还有房♥子的一位前主人
was killed in a kitchen fire in the late '50s.
在五十年代末期死在了厨房♥火灾中
Okay, is this going somewhere?
好吧 这有什么意义吗
I'm just saying I think that we need
我只是说我觉得我们得
to keep our minds open to the possibilities.
思维开阔些 接受各种可能性
No, no, no, do not say it.
不不不不 别说出来
"The curse of Death Manor."
"死亡庄园的诅咒"
So when the blood butcher flings open the door,
所以当血腥屠夫撞开门
Nikki, you're going crazy with fear.
尼基你要因恐惧而变得疯狂
You know that you have this one last chance to survive.
你知道你只有这最后一个机会逃生
So you grab the jar of lye
所以你抓住装碱液的罐子
and you throw it in his face like this!
然后像这样扔到他脸上
And Rick, you start clawing at your face and your eyes,
然后里克 你开始抓你的脸和眼睛
but nothing can stop you.
但是没什么能阻止你
You're the blood butcher.
因为你是血腥屠夫
So you're already turning back towards her as...
所以你已经转过身对着她 与此同时
You rush past him, right out of frame, okay?
你冲过他身旁 要跌跌撞撞地 行吗
Just remember to keep your injured hand by your side
只是要记住把受伤的手放在你那边
so that we don't pick it up on camera, okay?
这样摄像机就拍不到了 行吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表