剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Rig number 960 has officially disappeared. Bang.
编号♥960的装备正式从地球上消失
Looks good, huh?
看上去不错吧
So, uh, the escape route. How does that work, Len?
逃跑路线 还妥帖吗 莱
I get directions on the fly.
疾驰中我有指引
Yeah? From who?
是吗 谁指明方向
Oh, my god, Toby, you know, you ask a lot of questions, man.
上帝 托比 你的问题太多了
Come on. Wouldn't you?
拜托 你不会吗
No, seriously, it's like you're pushing it a little too much.
不会 老实说 好像你顾虑太多了
Just trust me, I'm you buddy.
请相信我 我是你的兄弟
You want your cut, you do whatever Burke says.
你想分一杯羹 就对伯克言听计从吧
You trust this guy?
你相信这个人吗
I don't know, Toby. He's a pro.
我不知道 托比 他可是专家
We've done business before. It's time.
我们以前也做过 是时候了
Put these on.
把这些穿上
Big day today, boys.
今天可是个大日子 兄弟们
You ready? Yep.
你准备好了吗 是的
Burke, when we come back here and we do the split,
伯克 我们再回到这就开始分赃
it's party time for everybody, right?
人人有份 对吧
Yeah, Lenny.
是的 莱尼
Let's go.
我们走吧
What's the matter, man? You nervous?
老兄 怎么了 你很紧张吗
No, I'm good. Come on, man.
没事 我很好 我们走吧
Party time for everybody.
人人有份
We're gonna be rich. Here. This is yours.
我们会富起来的 拿着 这是你的
I'm back. Why?
我回来了 为什么
We tied your centre of operations
我们将你的控制中心
to a series of robberies.
与一系列抢劫案联♥系♥起来
What?
什么
We're gonna need to check every workstation
我们要检查每一间工作站
for unauthorized access.
是否存在未授权访问的行为
Hey. Dev, go!
戴夫 追上去
Let me go! Harlan!
让我走 哈伦
What the hell is going on?!
到底发生了什么
Get comfy. Get up.
放轻松 走开
When we get there, I'm gonna go in alone.
我们到达那里后 我要一个人进去
After five minutes, you guys bust in with the gurney.
五分钟之后 你们带着轮床冲进去
Lenny, you know what to do.
莱尼 你知道要做什么
Yeah. We have three minutes inside.
是的 我们只能在里面呆三分钟
Then we get back in the truck.
然后我们回到车里
I get directions from our guy. He tells us where to go.
我们的人会指方向 告诉我们该往哪走
So, it turns out there 's a way to
有一种方法可以
divert the traffic along the escape route.
可以调转逃跑路线上的交通
Who's behind it?
谁在幕后操作
We have Harllen Abby in custody.
我们抓获并拘留了哈伦·艾比
He had controlled over every stop along the escape route.
他此前控制了逃跑路线上每一个路口
Sounds like our man. Did you lean on him?
听上去像是自己人 你们审过他了吗
Yeah, he shut down and demanded a lawyer,
是的 他闭口不谈还要求见律师
but we have his laptop.
不过我们已控制他的笔记本电脑
Yeah. His setup was actually quite sophisticated.
是的 他的设计非常巧妙老练
He would ID emergency vehicles and block the way,
他能识别救护车 阻隔交通
and then send directions for a clean get away for the vehicle.
给救护车指明快速地逃离路线
Good work, where are they now?
干得漂亮 他们现在在哪里
Still try to get a trace on the device they were sending to.
还在试着找到他们的接受设备
OK, find them and keep me post it. Will do.
好的 找到他们 随时汇报 收到
Pull around the corner.
停在街角
In five minutes there'll be an emergency call.
五分钟之内 会有一个紧急电♥话♥打进来
They'll buzz you in.
他们会迅速让你们进去
Five minutes.
五分钟
Michelle, check it out.
米歇尔 快过来看看
I found the device that Harlan's been sending to.
我找到了哈伦发送的那台设备
It's gotta be the one that Toby saw with Len.
一定是托比和莱一起看到的那一台
I've got a position.
我找到了
They're near Dufferin and Oakwood,
他们在达弗林和奥克伍德附近
but they're not moving. OK. What's close by?
但他们并没有移♥动♥ 附近有什么
There's a First Toronto Bank.
多伦多第一银行
No, they're not set up for a bank heist.
不 他们并不是冲着银行去的
That's not their M.O.
抢银行不是他们的犯案作风
OK, how about this?
那这里呢
They're around the corner from a JB's Jewelry Exchange.
他们在JB的珠宝交易行附近
Here's the street view.
街道上的景观是这样的
That fits Toby's description.
这个很符合托比的描述
You know, if I can connect with them,
如果我能跟他们取得联♥系♥
they'll think it's still Harlan.
他们会误以为还是哈伦
Maybe I can lead them into a trap.
也许我可以把他们引到一个陷阱里
OK, do it. Is there any way to send Toby a message
就这么办 可以给托比发条信息吗
without blowing his cover?
却不揭穿他的卧底身份
Yeah, let me see what I can do.
好的 我看看能做些什么
Mr. Carter.
卡特先生
You said you were looking to make a rather large purchase.
听说你在试着做一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
We are happy to facilitate that.
我们很高兴可以助您一臂之力
My store's opening next month.
我的珍藏将于下月向公众开放
I don't need to see anything under half carat,
半克拉以下的 我没兴趣
but I'm willing to go as far up as seven. All shapes.
但我对七分以上所有形状的钻石感兴趣
Colour I to J. Clarity Si1 to Si2.
从I色到J色 透明度从Si1到Si2
Well, you will find that all of our gems are fully certified.
您将会发现我们的宝石应有尽有
We deal with over 200 of the finest
我们与超过两百家欧洲顶级
cutters throughout Europe.
钻石切割商保持生意上的往来
That is beautiful.
真是太美了
Thank you.
谢谢您
I trust a...
我相信
Excuse me. I trust a cash transaction would be suitable?
抱歉 请问现金交易可行吗
More than suitable.
岂止是可行
Mr. Carter?
卡特先生
Mr. Carter! I think it's heart attack.
卡特先生 我猜是心脏病发作了
Well, then call 911! Mr. Carter!
快拨911 卡特先生
Mr. Carter. Get some water!
卡特先生 去拿点水来
Mr. Carter!
卡特先生
Something's wrong, man.
有点不对劲 老兄
I'm not getting anything from our secret weapon.
从秘密武器上 我无法获取任何信息
Oh, there he is.
来了
"Hope your guy has mad skillz."
希望你们拥有技巧达人
Mad skillz. That's me.
技巧达人 那是我
Time's up, man.
时间到了 老兄
Oh, God.
上帝
Cardiac arrest? You guys are fast.
心脏骤停吗 你们出动真快
Yeah, we were in the neighbourhood.
是的 我们就在附近不远地方
What have we got going on here, sir? He just collapsed.
这里发生了什么 他崩溃倒地
He had trouble talking, and then he just--
他说不出话来 然后他就
Face down! Put your hands up! Everybody, face down!
趴下不许动 举起手来 趴下
Down! Down! Got one secure.
趴下 趴下 制♥服♥一个保安
Everybody stay calm.
大家不要怕
Tie him up! Tie him up!
把他绑起来 绑起来
A minute and a half. All right, I got 'em tied up.
一分半 好了 我把人全部绑起来了
Come on, let's get some jewels. Let's go!
好了 我们取点珠宝 走吧
Keep your head, man! Don't be stupid, tough guy.
低下头 别做傻事 大块头
I'm gonna take this for my special lady.
我要把这个送给我女朋友
Sixty seconds.
还有一分钟
Hey, hey, it's gonna be OK, all right?
这都会没事儿的 好嘛
I got some more! I got some more! Give me my bag!
我又找到一些 把包给我
Give me my bag!
快把包给我
Let's go! All this money.
我们走 满载而归
Thank you so much, guys.
十分感谢 众位
It was great doing business with all of you.
和你们做买♥♥卖♥♥真爽
Turn your head, lady.
转过头去 女士
You didn't see nothing, OK?
你什么也没看见 懂吗
Hope you have insurance.
但愿你们上了财产保险
Bag. One sec, one sec. Here you go, brother.
包给我 稍等 给你 兄弟
We're clear all the way down Northern.
一路向北 通行无阻
Stab it and steer. Let's go!
插钥匙启动 我们走了
Left on Kennedy.
肯尼迪车站左转
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表