剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, I've got it.
好的 我明白了
No problem.
没问题
All right, okay.
好的 好了
Let's try one, guys. Finals!
让我们试一次 伙计们 最后一幕
You have a minute?
你有时间吗
This is not a good time, guys.
这可不是个好时机 伙计们
It's a rhetorical question, Zack.
这是一个修辞疑问句而已 乍克
We need to talk to you.
我们需要和你谈谈
Five minutes, everybody.
大家 五分钟
Were you and Vince having problems?
你和文斯有过节吗
I'm the guy the studio took a chance on.
我是那个被片场给予了很大希望的人
I can't afford to piss off my star.
我可担不起惹恼我的明星
That would be career suicide.
那会毁了我的职业生涯
Well, we have a witness who saw you two fighting on the set.
我们有目击证人看到你俩在片场吵架
Uh, what? Yeah, hold on a second.
什么 对 等等
I did have an argument with somebody,
我是和某人吵架了
but it wasn't Vince.
但是不是文斯
It was Rick in a costume.
是里克穿着戏服
That's right.
就是这样
That's what the argument was about.
这就是这场吵架的内容
Vince insisted on doing the stunt
文斯坚持做那个特技
and Rick didn't want him to.
但是里克不想他做
Had that happened before?
这种事之前发生过吗
Never.
从没
Vince came to me three hours before with the idea.
文斯在那之前三小时带着这个主意来找我
He said he wanted to take off his mask during the shot
他说在拍摄那枪的时候想脱下面具
and show his fans that it was him.
让他的粉丝看到是他
How did you feel about that?
你对此什么感觉
I loved it.
我爱这个主意
That's why I fought for it.
那就是为什么我为此做斗争
The fans would've loved it.
粉丝们会爱死这样的
So why was Rick upset?
那里克为什么会不高兴
I don't know.
我不知道
Guys, you just go ask him, okay?
伙计们 你们就自己去问他吧 行吗
Look, I'm losing the light here.
你们看 这光线马上就要没了
Okay, we're back, people!
好了大家 我们回到岗位上
Hey, just a sec.
等一下
what's going on?
怎么了
I don't think I can live with her, man.
兄弟 我不认为我可以和她一起住
You guys have been living together for like - what?
你俩一起住了差不多 多少
No, not Sandy, okay?
不 不是珊迪好吗
She brought her dead nana's ashes
她带着她死去的奶奶的骨灰
and a portrait that has been giving me the evil eye all day, okay?
和一幅一直用邪恶的眼神盯着我的肖像画
I thought I could handle this living together thing,
我以为我可以处理好这种住在一起的事
but I am not ready for this at all.
但实际上我一点也没准备好
Get professional advice, okay?
听取专家的意见 行吗
Yeah, that's real funny, funny guy.
是啊 这可真是搞笑啊 兄弟
You know what? We'll see who's laughing
你知道吗 看你还笑不笑的出来
when I leave the place to Sandy and her nana painting
一旦我把那地方留给珊迪和她奶奶的画像
and I come move in with you.
然后我搬去和你住
Look, I gotta get going here, all right?
听着 我这里有要事 知道了吗
We'll talk later.
我们晚点再聊
You wanted to see me?
你们想见我
We understand that you and Zack had an argument yesterday?
我们知道昨天你和乍克吵了一架
We had a difference of opinion, yeah.
我们意见不合
Well, we heard it was a little more heated than that, Rick.
我们听到可比那要激烈 里克
What happened?
怎么了
Look, Vince counted on me to protect him,
文斯还指望我保护他
even from himself.
甚至包括阻止他自残
I was just doin' my job.
我只是在尽职工作
Did you think that this stunt
你认为这种特技
was too dangerous for him to do?
对他来说很危险吗
Maybe he could've handled it back in the day,
可能他成功了几次
but that was a long time ago.
但那已经是很久以前了
Look, I was afraid he was gonna get hurt.
我担心他会受伤
Looks like I was right.
看来我没错
I should've stopped him. He was in no shape to work.
我本该阻止他 他还没办法工作
What kind of condition was he in
在开拍之前
before the scene?
他的状态如何
Look, I've been working with Vince
我这辈子
my whole career, all right?
都在替文斯工作
We were like twins.
我们形影不离
Go on.
接着说
Well, he said he had a buzz on per usual,
他说他只是和往常一样微醉
But he was pretty drunk.
但他喝的烂醉
I know I'm alive because he did the scene.
我知道我能活下来全靠他拍了这场
I shouldn't complain, it's just that...
我不该抱怨 只是
It feels like I should've stopped him.
但我总觉得应该阻止他
Well, do you think him being drunk
你认为醉酒会影响
influenced his decision to do the stunt himself?
他做特技的决定吗
It clouded his judgment,
那影响了他的判断
But the decision to do the stunt,
但做不做特技
that didn't come from Vince.
并不是由文斯决定的
Who'd it come from?
那由谁决定
The prop master, Gary.
道具主管 盖瑞
Gary had a beef with vince the night before the shoot.
拍摄前一晚盖瑞和文斯一起去吃了牛肉
Great!
你真行
What? You got all night. Make another one.
没事 你弄了一晚上了 再弄一个
Yeah, thanks a lot.
真谢谢你
I guess he wanted to get back at Vince.
我猜他是想报复文斯
Gotta get this to Rick.
得把这个给里克
It's gonna be one hell of a scene.
这会是场好戏
Do you think the audience will know
你觉得观众会知道
that he's in the movie more than you are?
他比你出场时间多吗
Actors are pretty insecure and Vince was a fading star.
演员这个职业很危险 文斯是个过气的明星
He was easy to mess with.
他很容易心慌意乱
Gary must have really disliked him.
盖瑞一定恨死他了
Emotions run pretty hot on a film set.
电影剧组里火♥药♥味会非常浓
I just keep thinking about how I should've stopped him,
我忍♥不住去想当时我该如何阻止他
and then I think what could've happened
过一会我又想 如果我阻止了
if I did.
会发生什么
Look, anything you guys need
如果你们需要什么
to help catch this guy that did it...
去抓住干了这事的人
Thank you. We'll let you know.
谢谢 我们会告诉你的
We'll get this guy.
我们会抓住他的
Gary?
盖瑞
Hey, Gary!
盖瑞
Michelle.
米歇尔
Look at this.
看这个
Fake rounds. This is the prop gun.
假的转轮 这是道具枪
That's not fake blood.
这可不是人造血
Gary!
盖瑞
Michelle!
米歇尔
Look at me, look at me. I'm gonna call this in.
看着我 看着我 我这就打电♥话♥呼救
Well, he's lost a lot of blood,
他大量失血
but good thing you found him when you did.
但幸好你发现的及时
You saved his life.
救了他一命
When can I talk to him?
什么时候我能跟他谈谈
Not tonight. He is heavily sedated.
今晚不行 他睡的很沉
All right.
好
You mind if I stay around awhile?
我能在这待一会儿吗
Of course.
可以
My shift's ending
我下班了
But I'll let the on-call nurse know.
但我会告诉值班护士
Thanks, Sandy.
多谢 珊迪
Gary.
盖瑞
Can you hear me?
能听见吗
I want you to think about the attack.
我想让你回想遇袭过程
What happened to you?
发生了什么
You better have my money,
你最好把钱带来了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表