剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
It might be turned off.
可能关机了
That doesn't make any sense. Oh, before you go,
他没理由关机 跟你说个事
I did some digging into Economic Justice Awareness,
我仔细查了下这个唤醒经济的正义组织
and it is not easy. I mean, there's no office,
真费劲儿啊 他们没有办公处
there's no way to contact them. There's just an anonymous server
没有联♥系♥方式 只有一个匿名服务器
in Russia running a website.
设在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 运营着一家网站
Do we know who the key players are?
知道是什么人在主事吗
No, no one, except for Dan Goodwin.
唯一知道的只有丹·古德温
OK, I'm going to go talk to Lori Black.
好 我去找罗莉·布莱克谈谈
You guys should think about what you're doing here.
你们应该好好想想你们在做什么
It's the rest of society that's not thinking.
是这个社会的其他人需要好好想想
You know, they call it the Information Age.
他们称这个时代为信息时代
It seems like the more connected they are,
貌似他们被越多信息包裹
the stupider they're becoming.
他们就变得越蠢
You know, it's the rich that are stealing the best for themselves
富人把好东西都占为己有
and killing everyone else.
把其他人逼向绝路
You can believe whatever you want. I don't care.
你怎么想是你的事 与我无关
Get you message out there. Whatever.
把你的想法传达出去 怎么都行
Just don't hurt anybody.
只是不要伤害任何人
Oh, you have no idea what we're going to do.
你完全不知道我们想干嘛
I know what you built with the parts you stole.
我知道你们的设备元件都是偷来的
You know, if they really knew anything,
如果他们真知道什么
they would have stopped us already.
早就制止我们了
They wouldn't be perving around your old girlfriend, right?
而不是光围着你的前女友转 对吧
Then how would I know how you got into the bank's computer.
那我又是怎么知道你如何侵入银行电脑的
How does he know that? Tell me. How do you know that?
他怎么知道的 说 你怎么知道的
Tell me what you know. Tell me what you know!
你都知道些什么 统统告诉我
I'm not gonna play your game! My game?
我才不会照你的规则来 我的规则
You started this game. I say when it's done.
是你先找上门来 所以我要叫停
Ms. Black.
布莱克女士
I told Toby everything I knew.
我把我知道的都告诉托比了
Toby never came back.
托比一直没回来
Where he went has nothing to do with me.
他去了哪与我无关
Well, we believe that your friend Dan and his group
我们认为你朋友丹和他的组织
are involved in some kind of terrorist activity.
与某个恐怖活动有关
Do you really think they would have a problem hurting Toby?
你真的觉得他们不会伤害托比吗
I told Toby that Dan was staying with his stepmom in Kitsilano.
我告诉了托比丹和他的继母住在基茨兰诺
Did you warn Dan that Toby was coming?
你有告诉过丹 托比要去找他吗
I wasn't thinking. I didn't want him to get in trouble.
我当时没多想 我只是不想他有麻烦
You're under arrest. Please
你被逮捕了 求你了
Toby trusted you.
托比信任了你
You're gonna give me the address of his stepmother
把他继母的地址
and any other information I need
以及任何我需要的信息给我
or life is going to become very difficult for you.
不然你的日子就不好过了
222 Pacific.
太平洋路222号♥
Send 2 units to meet us there.
派两队人与我们在此碰头
Backup will be here in five minutes.
支援五分钟后赶到
We can't wait. We're going in.
不能等了 直接进去
Nothing upstairs.
楼上没有
Nothing down here.
下面也没有
OK, call forensics.
叫鉴证人员过来
Maybe we can pull some prints.
也许我们能搜集到些指纹
We don't know how much he knows.
我们不知道他知道多少
Maybe we should abort the plan.
也许我们该放弃计划
He's bluffing.
他在吓我们
I mean, he basically got some intel from someone on the periphery,
他只是从某个外♥围♥人员身上打探到些情报
but he's basically guessing our next move.
不过他基本上猜到了我们下一步行动
So, what are we gonna do with him?
那我们该怎么办
You know what we have to do.
你知道我们该怎么办
No. No, no, no. That's not why I got into this, man.
不不 这不是我参与进来的目的伙计
You just stay with him.
你就呆这儿看着他
Me? Yes.
我 是的
You're a dead man.
你死定了
Kathy?
凯茜
I've got report from forensics.
鉴证报告出来了
Aside from Dan's prints, there are three other sets.
除了丹的指纹 还有其他三组指纹
One we assume is his stepmom's.
我们假定一组是他继母的
Neither of the others turn up in any of the criminal databases,
另外两个在犯罪数据库里都没有出现
but then,
不过后来
I checked the US border database.
我查了美国边境数据库
Turns out the subject was questioned and
发现一个目标曾经在入境时被询问
printed crossing into the States.
并被记录在案
His name is Rudy Best.
他叫鲁迪·贝斯特
OK. According to the university Best attended,
据这个贝斯特曾就读的学校称
the guy's a certified dyed-in-the-wool genius.
这家伙真正的天才
Unfortunately, he's also arrogant, angry, and somewhat of a sociopath.
可惜他既自大 狂暴还有点反♥社♥会♥
This guy just wanted to show just how smart he was,
他就为显摆一下他有多聪明
so he hacked into the school's computer system.
曾侵入学校的电脑系统
He did everything from selling grades
他下至贩卖♥♥成绩 上至植入木马
to riddling it with data bombs.
无恶不作
So, what radicalized him?
那是什么让他变得这么激进
He got caught.
他被逮了
Looks like the head of the IT department
貌似是信息部主管
saw that the system was hacked and hunted him down.
发现系统被侵入后将他抓获
Samuel Rennie. He got him.
塞缪尔·伦尼 是他抓到了他
Apparently Rennie had Rudy thrown out of school
接着伦尼把鲁迪撵出学校
and had his academic record invalidated.
还将他的成绩作废
He also made sure he couldn't
他还叫所有
get hired anywhere that Rennie had contacts.
他打过交道的公♥司♥不要用他
Do we have Rudy's location?
知道鲁迪现在在哪吗
Best dropped off the face of the earth about 18 months ago.
他消失了有18个月了
I'm still searching,
我还在找
but he's managed to erase all traces of his whereabouts since then.
不过他之后的行踪没有留下任何痕迹
Don't worry. I've got sources here. We'll find him.
没事 我这有线索 我们会找到他的
Lori said you were a good guy, Dan.
丹 罗莉说你是个好人
Why are you doing this?
为什么要这么做
Save your breath.
省点口水吧
Are you good with killing people?
杀人你很拿手吗
You don't get it, man.
你根本不懂 伙计
We're waking people up.
我们在唤醒人们
They'll thank us.
他们会感谢我们的
No, they're gonna put you away.
不 他们会把你们送进监狱
We got an ID on you from the warehouse.
我们在仓库里查到了你的身份
We're gonna get the other guys too.
我们也会查到其他人的身份的
Yeah? There are sacrifices that have to be made.
是嘛 总有人要牺牲的
You know the bank took my house?
银行收走了我的房♥子 你知道吗
Buried me in debt.
让我负债累累
I've been working forever just to break even.
我没日没夜地工作 否则就入不敷出
They went to war with us.
他们不给我们活路
Now we're gonna go to war with them.
我们也不会让他们好过
OK. That sucks. But this is not the way we do it.
他们确实很过分 但这种方法不可取
Don't make me tape your mouth too.
别逼我把你嘴巴也封上
Can I get some water?
能给我喝口水吗
Please.
求你了
Fine.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
So, I found something more out about Rudy Best.
关于鲁迪·贝斯特 我有新发现
In university he was quite active.
他在念大学时非常活跃
He was also a member of the flying club,
他还是飞行俱乐部的一员
and until recently, he kept a membership at a local flying club.
至今一直是一家当地飞行俱乐部的会员
You think he still has access?
你觉得他还有路子
He's been working the thefts across the country.
他全国四处流窜盗窃
Well, maybe he's transporting the equipment by air.
也许他是用空运来运送设备的
And maybe it's his escape route.
没准这还是他的逃脱途径
OK, I think we just hit pay dirt.
我们刚刚找到好东西了
The phone number for the flying club came up a number of times
丹·古德温住所电♥话♥的通话记录里
on the call log from the place where Dan Goodwin was staying.
出现过好几次飞行俱乐部的电♥话♥号♥码
Call if you get anything.
有任何发现马上通知我们
Lori sent me here to help you before you got in too deep.
罗莉让我来帮你 别让你泥足深陷
Well, she made a mistake.
那她错了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表