剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah. Package is leaving the station. I repeat,
很好 货物离开站台 重复一遍
package is leaving the station. En route to delivery.
货物离开站台 正在运输途中
Yeah, we're good.
没问题了
Michelle, the assistant says that Ellis's phone must be off.
米歇尔 助手说艾莉丝的手♥机♥一定是关机了
Something about she likes to focus before a big trial.
什么在大案件前喜欢不被打扰
Well, she's about to lose her focus.
她很快就要被打扰了
Alert the courthouse security.
警告法♥院♥安保人员
If they get Ling in their sights, they're not to engage
一旦看到林 如非必要
unless absolutely necessary.
不要发生冲突
OK, call Burrows, tell him that Ellis is the target,
打给布鲁斯 告诉他艾莉丝才是目标
then have him call my cell.
让他打我手♥机♥
Eye witness testimony.
目击证人作证
Tedeschi.
特德斯基
Copy that. Change of plans.
收到 计划有变
Get Deluca back in his room and lock him down.
把德鲁克送回房♥间 看好他
Don't move him till I tell you otherwise. I'm on the move.
没有我的命令不要转移他 我这就来
Michelle, Dev just told me
米歇尔 戴夫刚刚告诉我
that Deluca's not the target. What's your 20?
德鲁克不是目标 你的位置
En route to the courthouse. OK,
去法♥院♥的途中 好
this is what you want to look for: Ling wants
你要找找这样的地方 林会想要
a four-to-six-storey low-rise with a rear fire escape
四到六层的低层建筑 后部有安全梯
No, I know the building.
我了解那栋楼
It's all open sky down there. There's no sniper shot.
那里地形开阔 没有狙击点
He's going to get up close and personal.
他一定会亲自靠近目标
He might even try to walk by with a silencer.
他甚至会拿着消音枪经过
The trial starts in 20.
庭审还有20分钟就开始了
Must be why he's biding his time.
这就是为什么他一直在等
He's gonna kill her before
他想要在庭审前杀了她
the trial to make a point.
以此表明立场
I need you down there now.
你得立刻去那里
Look, I'm en route,
我这就去
but he will not let you take him. Understand?
他一定不会束手就擒 明白吗
Well, then I won't give him a choice.
他没有其他选择
Toby?
托比
I'm on it.
正在找
I can't believe she actually had the nerves.
真不敢相信她她真的这么厚颜无♥耻♥
I think he likes me. ...lawyers.
我觉得他喜欢我 律师们
He's a...
他是一个
...going to finish this. There.
要结束一切 那边
IIB! Drop your weapon!
联调局 放下武器
Drop it!
放下武器
Hands behind your head. Calm down.
双手抱头 冷静
You're making a mistake.
你这是个错误
Michelle, he's got a knife!
米歇尔 他有刀
Get up.
起来
Burrows. Looks like Christmas came early for you.
布鲁斯 提早送你的圣诞礼物
Tai Ling. So we finally meet.
林泰 我们终于见面了
I get it. You're not real talkative?
我懂的 你不是很健谈
We'll get caught up in DC.
我们去华盛顿再好好聊吧
So, how does it feel?
感觉如何
It's been a long chase, McCluskey.
这场角逐持续太久了 麦克劳斯基
I can't believe it's actually over.
真不敢相信居然真的结束了
Well, I'm sure you'll find
我相信你会找到
something else to fill the emptiness inside.
其他事情来填补内心空虚
That dry Canadian wit. I'm gonna miss that.
加拿大人的冷笑话吗 我会怀念的
But hey, it takes time for extradition papers,
但是引渡文件需要花些时间
so I'm free tonight. Drinks?
我今晚有空了 喝几杯吗
I'll let you know.
晚点告诉你
What do you say, face reader? I got a chance with her?
你觉得呢 读面人 我有机会吗
Nice working with you, Agent Burrows.
和你合作很愉快 布鲁斯探员
What's going on? No one's answering my calls.
怎么回事 大家都不接我电♥话♥
The trial's been suspended. What?
审判延期了 什么
Pending the IIB investigation into the alleged misconduct of the prosecutor.
等待联调局调查检察官行为不当
So... Tedeschi walks free, and I'm being investigated?
那么特德斯基被释放 而我被调查
Save it, Krista. It's over.
行了吧 克丽丝塔 结束了
Oh, no, it's only just begun.
不 这才只是开始
You think I'm going to lay down and take this?
你觉得我会就这样坐以待毙吗
I'm going to fight you every step of the way.
每一步我都会和你们抗争的
You've already lost. We know what you've done.
你已经迷失了 我们知道你做了什么
You are aware that you were the target all along?
你意识到一直以来你才是目标吗
That your obsession very nearly got you killed?
你的执念几乎让你被杀
I only did what I had to do
我只做了我该做的
to take a dangerous man off the street.
让危险的男人远离人群
And advance your career.
并且爬得更高
Actually, I was trying to make a difference.
其实 我在试图改变
But you crossed the line.
但是你越线了
I didn't take you for the idealistic type, Alvin.
我不知道你居然是理想主义者 阿尔文
I'll spare you the cuffs.
我就不给你戴手铐了
Can you escort her from the building, please?
你能护送她离开吗
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Ma'am?
女士
We know you killed Valentine.
我们知道你杀了瓦伦丁
You don't know anything. You'll never prove it.
你什么都不知道 你也无法去证明
Maybe. But we can prove that
也许吧 但是我们能证明
you gave Maria the hookup to Ling, which makes you
你帮玛丽亚和林搭线 这样
an accessory to attempted homicide.
你就是杀人未遂的从犯
I gotta talk to my lawyer. Yeah, I bet you do.
我要和我的律师说话 我想也是
So, how was your day?
你今天怎么样
My day was... Long story. Boring.
我今天... 太漫长了 很无聊
I don't need the little details.
我不需要细节
Give me the... give me the takeaway.
给我个大概
Takeaway? Mmhmm.
大概 对
Well, the takeaway, let's see.
大概啊 我想想
Don't be blinded by your obsessions.
不要被自己的执念迷惑双眼
Don't push too hard.
不要过于拼命
Learn to let go. Wait, so it's about knowing
学会放手 等下 所以今天是关于
when to let go and not get too close.
什么时候该放手 还有不要太接近
Hey, I saw what you did there. You made it about us.
我知道你在想什么 你扯到我俩身上了
Thought I was being subtle. Uhhuh.
以为我太敏感了吗 对
Wait.
等下
Wait. What?
等等 怎么了
If we fall into bed again, that means that I will be
如果我们再回床上 那就意味着我又要
sleeping over again. Uhhuh.
在这里过夜了 对
What will your friend think? Well,
你的朋友会怎么想 那个嘛
I think I don't care what my friend thinks.
我觉得我不在乎我朋友怎么想
I think that you and I could beat the odds.
我觉得我们俩可以克服困难
I think that this thing--
我觉得这事
Wait, this thing? Yeah. We can go all the way.
这事 对 我们可以一直这样
All the way. That was almost romantic. Yeah.
一直这样 这话可浪漫了 对
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表