剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
maybe he'd hid it.
可能他把它藏起来了
We didn't find anything.
我们什么都没找到
However, Metro sent me a list,
但是 警官给我送来个名单
and on this list were all the items from the robberies.
名单上是盗窃的所有物品
Now, these are the items that were registered
这些是在保险公♥司♥被注册
to insurance companies that didn't show up in the storage locker.
但没出现在存储柜里的物品
Now, wait for it. Wait for it.
等等 等等
Does that look familiar?
它看起来眼熟吗
Yes. That is the Rolex that Roger London stole from Nick.
嗯 那是罗杰·伦敦从尼克那偷的劳力士表
Have Metro pick up London. I'm way ahead of you.
让警官抓住伦敦 先你一步
They're already walking him to interrogation as we speak.
我们说话这会 他们已经去审问他了
Where's my lawyer?
我的律师在哪
Look familiar? Never seen it before.
看着很熟悉吧 从来没见过
Possession of stolen property.
持有盗窃赃物
We can start there. I found the watch.
我们可以从这里入手 我找到的表
I had no idea it was stolen.
我不知道这是赃物
Yeah, you found the watch in Nick Markussen's office.
没错 你在尼克·马库森办公室找到的表
And when we asked you if you knew anything
当我们询问你是否知道他可能持有的
about stolen goods he might have had, you said no.
被盗赃物时 你说你不知
He disappeared and left me doing double duty for weeks, OK?
他消失后留给我数周的双倍工作去做
I figured he owed me a watch.
我认为这块表是他欠我的
You want the watch back? Take it.
你想要手表吗 拿着吧
Did your relationship with Nick extend outside of the office?
你与尼克的关系延伸到办公室以外吗
No. I told you he kept to himself.
没有 我告诉过你他守口如瓶
What am I being accused of here?
我是因何罪名而受到指控的
Whoever killed Nick partnered with him on the stolen goods.
杀害尼克的人与他共同拥有被盗赃物
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I didn't kill anybody.
慢着 慢着 慢着 我可没杀人
You have an assault charge on your record.
你有一项袭人身侵害指控的案底
Maybe you and Nick fought.
或许你和尼克曾大打出手
Maybe your temper got the best of you. No.
也许你的暴脾气让你失去理智 不
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
I don't know.
我不知道
In the office. He was going out for an evaluation.
在办公室吧 他正准备去做评估
Look, Nick and I weren't friends,
我和尼克并非朋友
and we sure as hell weren't partners,
当然我们也不是什么搭档
so if someone killed him, it had nothing to do with me.
所以不管谁杀了他 跟我没有一点关系
Mr. London has made bail on the possession charge.
伦敦先生对赃物持有指控提出保释
Finally.
谢天谢地
Well? When I asked London
什么情况 当我问起伦敦
when he last saw Nick, he thought about the office.
他何时最后一次见到尼克 他想到了办公室
Meaning that he probably
意思是马库森死亡时
wasn't in the storage unit when Markussen died.
他有可能没在储存单元里
Well, maybe London found Nick dead and put him in the freezer.
也许伦敦发现尼克的尸体并置于冷藏室内
It doesn't mean that he didn't know about the card, though.
尽管如此 这并不意味着他不知道卡片
But if he knew about the card, why did the blackmail stop?
但若其知道卡片 为何勒索信不再发来
And if Lorraine Browning denies blackmail
如果洛琳·勃朗宁否认勒索信
and she doesn't know Markussen,
也不承认自己认识马库森
how do we prove that London was involved?
我们如何证明伦敦与此案有关
Maybe we don't need Browning to talk
或许我们不需要勃朗宁讲话
if we get to the person who knows the most about her.
如果我们找到特别了解她的那个人
Her husband. Her assistant.
她丈夫 她的助理
I was gonna say that.
我正准备说呢
Hey, Martha.
你好 玛莎
Hey! Good morning.
早上好
You scared me, man. Geez. Oh, I did? I'm sorry.
你吓到我了老兄 是吗 对不起
This is going in your performance review.
我要把这个记入你的服务表现评价里
Dude, I was just resting.
老兄 我只不过休息一下
Oh, you were resting. Yes.
哦 你只是休息一下 没错
Well, in that case,
这样说来
I wouldn't want to disturb you while you're resting.
我不会想要打扰你休息
Are you kidding me?!
你在开玩笑吗
This is your job. Start taking it seriously.
这是你的工作 请用严肃的态度来对待
I do take it seriously.
我很认真的
I'm gonna have to file a report.
我还是要提交一份报告
Oz!
奥兹
Man, it's crazy. Paula King.
太疯狂了 宝拉·金
Her world falls apart.
她的世界分崩离析
She's married to this guy for years,
她和这个人结婚多年
doesn't know who he really is. It's insane.
竟然不知枕边人真实面目 真不可思议
Most relationships end up in disappointment one way or another.
很多感情的终结于一方面或多方面的分歧
Sorry, I didn't drink the optimist coffee
对不起 我并没有像你一样
this morning like you did.
喝下乐观的饮料
I'm actually more of a realist.
其实我更偏向一个现实主义者
Realist? Yes.
现实主义者 没错
So, OK, when it comes to relationships,
所以 谈到感情
your glass is half empty?
你看到的是悲观的一面
Half-empty, half-full, I don't know.
一半悲观一半乐观吧 我不知道
The glass usually ends up shattered anyways.
不管怎样 玻璃杯总是以粉身碎骨告终
Whoa. OK, so when I get married,
哇哦 如果我结婚
I'm not inviting you to make a speech. No?
我才不要邀请你做演讲 不要吗
No. Well, that's OK.
不必了 这样很好
I would probably just be hanging out at the bar anyway.
可能那时候我刚好在酒吧里闲逛
That's where probably I will be, listening to everyone speak.
我也可能在那里 倾听每个人的话语
Anyway, how's everything with you and Adam?
对了 你和亚当怎么样了
Are you--
你是不是
No, no. No, no. I'm just, you know, I can tell.
不不不 我只是 我看得出
We've been working together for a few years.
我们已经共事几年了
Something's up.
有些事已经起了化学变化
You know, you're lucky, being able to read people.
你很幸运 可以读懂人们在想什么
I wish I knew what was going on in people's minds.
我希望自己也可以读懂人们在想什么
It would make life so much easier.
我的生活就可以轻松很多了
Yeah, you would think,
没错 你会这样想
but it's kind of like the opposite of making life easier.
但事实恰恰相反 生活并非变轻松
I couldn't even read my girlfriend if I wanted to.
即使我想 我也无法读懂女友在想什么
Yeah, but there must be some reason for that.
是的 但这一定是有某些原因的
Maybe she's an alien.
或许她是外星人
She's definitely not an alien.
她绝对不是外星人
I've checked. She's got the human parts.
我检查过了 她长着人类的器官
Adam said something to me this morning,
亚当今早跟我说了一些话
and, I just, I wasn't sure if he was joking.
我只是不确定他是不是在开玩笑
It's nothing.
没什么
Doesn't sound like nothing.
听起来没什么
He said that he wanted to have a baby.
他说他想要个孩子
Awesome! That's great! What?
太棒了 真的 什么
No. I don't know.
才不好 我不知道
I mean, I've never even thought about having a kid in this job,
我从来没有想过带个孩子做这份工作
with the hours and then the risk.
工作时间不固定 风险也很高
Is it that, or is it Adam?
你是在说工作 还是亚当
No, everything is fine with Adam. Adam is great.
没事 我和亚当很好 他很好
I trust Adam. I just, I just don't know if I'm ready.
我相信他 只是不知自己是否做好准备
I can't stop thinking about this SD card.
我总是忍♥不住去想这张记忆卡
Why did it disappear when Markussen died?
为何马库森死后它就消失了
And more importantly, where is it now?
更重要的是 它现在身处何方
Get out of here before I call the police!
在我报♥警♥前 从我家滚出去
Mr. Satie?
萨蒂先生
How can I help you
我有什么可以帮到你们的
We know that your boss was being blackmailed.
我知道你的上司被人勒索
She said you asked about it.
她说你们曾问起此事
She also said she told you she wasn't.
她还说她告诉你自己并未被勒索
Well, we're asking you now.
我们现在问的是你
Do you know of anyone threatening her?
你知道是否有人恐吓过她吗
Ms. Browning's answer is my answer.
勃朗宁的回答就是我的回答
You'll get what you want. Tell me where and when.
你会得到你要的东西 告诉我时间地点
It's started again.
又开始了
She was in Ottawa the night the thief was murdered.
小偷被杀害的当晚 她身处渥太华
Where were you that evening?
你那天晚上在哪里
I was with her. You can check the travel memo.
和她在一起 你可以查我的旅行备忘录
They can't prove I drove back that night.
他们不能证明我当晚开车回去了
You'd do anything to protect her, wouldn't you, Mr. Satie?
为了保护她 你可以做任何事 对吧
I'm loyal, if that's what you're asking.
如果你在问我是否忠诚 答案是肯定的
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表