剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
for the last six months.
一直在这里担任维修主管
Manager said he kept the place running like a top.
经理还说鲁迪的工作表现优异
What else has he been doing?
他还干什么了
Maybe it's not here. This is the place.
可能不在这里 就是这儿
Go around the back.
从后面包抄
IIB! Put your weapon down!
联合调查局 放下武器
He's dead.
他死了
We're too late.
我们来晚了
It's armed.
爆♥炸♥装置启动了
Dev, it's here, it's active
戴夫 这就是那装置 已经激活了
We have less than 33 minutes.
我们只有不到33分钟了
Take a look and tell me what you think.
你来看看有什么办法
Show me the whole thing, I need to see the size of it.
再放大一点 让我看看它的大小
OK, I figure this device is on the high end of the estimate,
我觉得这个装置是预想中最糟糕的
So, it'll take out hospital, communication...
它几乎可以摧毁方圆一个街区内的医院
and half financial firms in this radius.
以及通讯中心和一半的金融公♥司♥
Can you shut it down?
你能解除它么
I don't know, I'm good
不确定 虽然我很优秀
but this is the way out of my link
但这个要求有点太过了
To shut it down, you're gonna need a code.
你要有密♥码♥才能解除它
The cooper bond the bomb it on its way
虽然那个技工只是把炸♥弹♥随便一绑
but it's properly set it off if anyone steps
但炸♥弹♥会被设置成一旦有人触碰导线
on the wiring
就会爆♥炸♥
You stay here and work with emergency services
你待在这和紧急救援部门
to evacuate the building.
一起疏散大楼里的所有人
If time gets short,
如果时间不够的话
get the hell out of here as quickly as possible.
就以最快的速度撤离
I've got no problem with that.
我都听你的
Take the cuffs off her.
解开她的手铐
Can you leave us alone?
让我们单独呆一会
Toby. I am so sorry. I had no idea.
托比 真抱歉 我真的被蒙在鼓里
It's OK.
没关系
Dan and his friends put a bomb in a building downtown.
丹和同伙在市中心的大楼里放了个炸♥弹♥
I need you to talk to him.
我要你去说服他
We need to know where his friend Rudy is.
我们必须知道鲁迪在哪
Can't you take it out of his head?
你自己读不出来么
Even when people cooperate, I only get glimpses.
就算对方配合 我也只能读个大概
We need someone that he trusts to help focus him.
得有一个他信任的人来让他集中注意力
We've got less than 30 minutes before this thing goes off.
还有不到30分钟就要爆♥炸♥了
A lot of innocent people will die.
许多无辜的人会丧命
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这鬼地方干什么
They arrested me for helping you.
他们抓我来帮你
I didn't mean for it to happen like this.
我没想到事情会落到这般田地
They say you made a bomb?
他们说你造了一颗炸♥弹♥
Don't. Don't let them do this.
不 千万别让他们得逞
Don't let them take advantage of you like this.
别让他们就这样利用你
Tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
Dan,
丹
tell me how to stop it.
告诉我怎么阻止爆♥炸♥
I'm not the one that can stop it.
我阻止不了
Then tell me where the person who can stop it is.
那告诉我谁能阻止
I don't know.
我不知道
Don't tell them. Don't tell them.
千万别说 千万别说
Dan, please.
丹 求你了
I don't want you to be a killer.
我不想让你成为一个残忍♥的杀手
There's still a way for this to be OK.
事情还有回旋的余地
He's in Stanley Park under the bridge.
他在斯坦利公园的大桥下面
He wants to watch the show.
他是想看场好戏
I need a unit to meet us at Stanley Park
派组人手在斯坦利公园正对
across from Coal Harbour.
高豪港的那一边和我们汇合
I'll send a picture of the suspect from the car.
我会在车上发布嫌疑人的照片
Nobody makes a move until we get there.
我们不到 谁都别动
Kathy, have you holded up
凯茜 你撑得住么
I'm fine. I'm good.
我都好 没事的
Look, there's less than 10 minutes till it blows, OK?
听着 还有不到10分钟救爆♥炸♥了
Even though it's not a conventional bomb,
就算它不是个杀伤性的炸♥弹♥
the amount of explosive in it could take
但爆♥炸♥的破坏力足以
the top off the building, so please get yourself far away.
把楼顶掀掉 所以你赶快撤离
Michelle and Toby said they'd get the code here on time.
米歇尔和托比说他们会按时拿到密♥码♥
Somebody needs to be here to get it to the bomb squad.
所以必须有人在现场清除炸♥弹♥
Just get out of there.
赶快离开那
I'll be in touch.
一会再联络
Rudy!
鲁迪
On your feet!
站着别动
Hands where I can see them!
手放在我能看见的地方
OK. Turn around.
好吧 转过身
You're too late.
你们来晚了
You think so? Yeah.
你真这么觉得 是的
We know all about you, Rudy.
鲁迪 我们对你了如指掌
You're not an idealist.
你不是一个理想主义者
This isn't about punishing the bank, is it?
这一切都和报复银行无关 对么
I've already got the money offshore.It'll ruin him.
我已经从海外账户拿到钱了 会毁了他的
The money's just a bonus.
钱只是额外红利
This is about revenge on Samuel Rennie.
你是想报复萨缪尔·伦尼
He destroyed your life,
他毁了你的生活
so you were gonna break his security system.
所以你就要摧毁他的安保系统
Steal the money, crash the bank's system,
把钱偷走 使银行系统瘫痪
move the money through offshore accounts.
把钱转移到海外账户
Before they even figured it out, you'd be gone.
他们发现之前你就逃之夭夭了
You just wanted him to know that you'd beaten him.
你只是想让他败在你手下
You were willing to hurt all these people to get revenge on one man?
你伤害这么多人就是为了报复一个人吗
You're crazy.
你疯了
See, you thought you had me trapped, man, but I had you.
你以为难倒我了 但我抓到你把柄了
I was inside your head. I got the code word.
我在你的思想里 已经拿到密♥码♥了
Stop it.
闭嘴
I'll never give it up.
我不会放弃的
You wanted to keep it a secret, but even now,
你想守住秘密 但现在
you can't help but think about it. Stop.
你也不自主地开始想了 闭嘴
He can't know his name.
他不可能知道他的名字
It's your enemy's name, isn't it?
是你对头的名字 对吧
This isn't about social justice; it's about your weak ego.
这不是伸张正义 是你脆弱的自尊
"Samuel Rennie" is the code word.
密♥码♥就是"萨缪尔·伦尼"
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是什么人
Kathy.
我是凯茜
Michelle, have you got it?
我是米歇尔 拿到了吗
The code is "Samuel Rennie".
是"萨缪尔·伦尼"
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes, it's our only shot.
是的 这是唯一的可能
The code is a name.
代码是一个名字
"Samuel Rennie." R-E-N-N-I-E.
"萨缪尔·伦尼" R-E-N-N-I-E
It worked.
成功了
Cut that pretty close.
时间刚刚好
I want to get Dev his salmon before we head back.
回去之前我想给给戴夫买♥♥点三文鱼
Let's go.
走吧
So she's there staring at what was certainly death
她当时直面死神
and she just turned around,
却毅然转身
goes right back in, and just shuts it down.
把自己置身险境 还挂了我的电♥话♥
Sounds like you have a new fan.
好像有人开始崇拜你了
Well, apparently, he's the head of the fan club.
何止啊 他现在是粉丝团团长
Kathy, if you ever find yourself out this way,
凯茜 如果你觉得喜欢这样的工作
I've got a job for you.
我可以给你一份工作
You never know. I just might take you up on that.
看看吧 我可能接受你的建议
See you guys back at the office.
咱们回见
Seriously, you guys, that was great work.
说真的 你们干得漂亮
It was great to observe you in action.
观察你们的行动真是太棒了
There's still some things I'm wondering about,though,
但我还有点不明白的地方
like how you got him to give up the code.
你怎么让他说出密♥码♥的
It's top secret, right?
这是最高机密 是吗
You got it.
说得对
It was great working with you.
跟二位共事真的很荣幸
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表